Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I'll give it a shot.. But if its about friends why is Star Plus airing it? They'll only axe it a few months later!!

I can only think of one reason for that. SP loves Ekta. πŸ˜†

SP ko bhi Sony ki bimari lag gayi hai to axe shows within few monthsπŸ˜† But I dont really mind. I like short shows :P

Sid and Pari had amazing chemistry in HTP!
HTP is a movie that you can watch over and over again and not get bored!

and Sids kiss scene at the end was the best part about it 🀣🀣🀣 I still listen to the ishq bulaava song!

Only the first few months of Saraswatichandra were worth watching.. SLB did an amazing job when he was directing it.. Uff I watched so many dramas back then! Now don't get much time to keep up with many

I couldnt even manage to sit through the first episode 🀣
It wasnt a sher! It was a kahaawat πŸ˜†

I think I am more laraaka than Farah :P
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

It wasnt a sher! It was a kahaawat πŸ˜†

I think I am more laraaka than Farah :P

Lol. I KNOW I'm more laraaka than Fara.. haha

Waise, I'm so glad to see a bunch of ksg haters .. (or at least non-fans) Otherwise, everywhere you go, they are ready to jump at you :) I feel at home now πŸ˜‰
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Wow, poore 30 pages ki discussion on QH, beinteha, MJHT, KVB and Hinna ka koi useless sa sher..🀣and lots more. I gave up after pg. 19.

After silence there's always a storm 🀣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

and Sids kiss scene at the end was the best part about it 🀣🀣🀣 I still listen to the ishq bulaava song!

Yeah that didn't sit well with me haha! Who jumps like that!? My fav scene between the two was the dori scene <33 Alot of the songs from the album were amazing!

I don't mind short stories but I hate abrupt endings.. That clearly shows that the channel decided to pull the plug on it sooner that it was planned πŸ₯±
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Waise, I'm so glad to see a bunch of ksg haters .. (or at least non-fans) Otherwise, everywhere you go, they are ready to jump at you :) I feel at home nowπŸ˜‰

I used to be a KSG fan, well atleast I thought I was when I was watching QH but after he left I realised I only really liked the character he played and not him.. But boy does he have so CRAZZZY fans!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Waise, I'm so glad to see a bunch of ksg haters .. (or at least non-fans) Otherwise, everywhere you go, they are ready to jump at you :) I feel at home now πŸ˜‰

To be honest, I'm not a fan of KSG either. I was always fond the actresses he had amazing chemistry with so I was like okay I like him. But now I can't stand him.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I got a major jhatka seeing the thread reach 30 pages, I left it at 5! Skimming through it tou pata chala sab idhar udhar ki baatein hi horahi hain πŸ˜†

Javz - The gifs aren't that bad, frame speed is a bit high that's all. Khamakha tension le rahi hai, they don't look grainy to me!