Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yes, it was Teri Meri Love Stories. The Gautam one was the very first one.. or maybe the second one.

Yar tum itne mushkil sawaal poochti ho πŸ˜† I've to stress on my memory and go back to like 8 years and think about it.. Sid and Riddhima were after the leap, right? Karan Wahi was Sid, haina? But Armaan came back and they eloped and Sid sorta sacrificed his love at the end. just know this. Baaki sab bhool gayi πŸ˜†

yep that is exactly what it was.. makes my blood boil every time i think of that show.. butchered it so bad.. all to incorporate karan singh grover's schedule, which was futile as he came back...😑 ugh!!

Yeah.. as you can probably tell, I'm not a big fan of him...😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Pata hota if I knew them na. I have never seen any of them before.πŸ˜†

Its a love triangle. Google says that it explains falling in love has no logic and basically it explores 3 different friends from different cultural backgrounds.

I'll give it a shot.. But if its about friends why is Star Plus airing it? They'll only axe it a few months later!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Hinna, it makes sense to be defensive for Sid. In fact, I'm in this with you. xD I like your siggy dabba cuz it is always all on Sid.

I fell in love with him because of HTP. HTP is so freaking brilliant.. one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

Sid and Pari had amazing chemistry in HTP!
HTP is a movie that you can watch over and over again and not get bored!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I liked Jennys chemistry with Gautam but the show wasnt appealing to me.

Only the first few months of Saraswatichandra were worth watching.. SLB did an amazing job when he was directing it.. Uff I watched so many dramas back then! Now don't get much time to keep up with many
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Sid and Pari had amazing chemistry in HTP!
HTP is a movie that you can watch over and over again and not get bored!

I agree. I LOVE that movie.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Nahi nahi, wo episode 19 mein Wali says to Faraa..when they're choosing the car and she's adamant to get the "sober silver", and he insists she get something that's bright and "out there", like red.

HAHA! Yes, she sure is laraka. Abhi to app ne kuch dekha hee nahi hai. Farah iss se bhi ziada laraka hai πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Wow, poore 30 pages ki discussion on QH, beinteha, MJHT, KVB and Hinna ka koi useless sa sher..🀣 and lots more. I gave up after pg. 19.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago

Yes, it was Teri Meri Love Stories. The Gautam one was the very first one.. or maybe the second one.

Yar tum itne mushkil sawaal poochti ho πŸ˜† I've to stress on my memory and go back to like 8 years and think about it.. Sid and Riddhima were after the leap, right? Karan Wahi was Sid, haina? But Armaan came back and they eloped and Sid sorta sacrificed his love at the end. I just know this. Baaki sab bhool gayi πŸ˜†

I watched all those telefilms but I dont remember any Gautam one :O I think the first one was Viraf and Shilpa one.

That was such an easy sawaal! You cant forget Armaan but you can forget Sid😳 You disappointed me! Yes that was Sid..I loved Sid and Riddhima scenes I was a fan of KSG before that, but after the leap when he came back he looked completely different and weird.

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I haven't watched EV yet..Hira still wants me to..
SOTY bas time pass hi thii..

EV had a different story but it was disappointing to what I expected. I found it too predictable.

Originally posted by: brainychild92

yep that is exactly what it was.. makes my blood boil every time i think of that show.. butchered it so bad.. all to incorporate karan singh grover's schedule, which was futile as he came back...😑 ugh!!

Yeah.. as you can probably tell, I'm not a big fan of him...😳

No one isπŸ˜†We are the ksg and kvb haters 🀣