Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

LOL okay. I'm not carefree myself.. I hate going out for dinners, picnics, birthday parties, movies. Mera dil chahta hai ghar pe beth internet use karoon, nothing else 😆

Exactly me! LOL
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Hinna, even I'm thinking to give that new Ekta show a try.. kaafi time hua I haven't watched anything Indian since BI

Who's the cast in this drama?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LMAO! There was an article that some kid who was a huge fan lost his mental balance when KVb left😲Kya zamana a gaya hai!

Haila! Mohabbat sach mein andhi hoti hai 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Dudeee you're SO right..I just got nostalgic about the CC days and all..spamming till someone fell asleep or had to log out 🤣
Yaar..links dhundna is SO boring and painful 🤣 isliye I give uppp..ya thore din I'll watch and get used to the characters..then WU all the way🤣

Acha for links you can use tellynagari or desirulez or desitvbox :D
The dailymotion links get deleted like within an hour :/ but the vodlocker links usually work fine.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Javey- which PS did you use to make those gifs? And if it's CS6, did you need QuickTime?
I used to make gifs and everything on CS3, until I got CS6 recently and now QuickTime doesn't seem to work well with it..the video just wouldn't import in PS..or is that a glitch in my laptop?

I used CS4 and I needed quicktime for it. I'm not sure about CS6. Have you checked out forum boards? People having a similar problem?
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

The gift you made for Sofia is so pretty! The coloring is gorgeous <33

Aww, thank you :D Now if only she could see them 😆

I hate Be Intehaa lol.. I don't like Preetika Rao she can't act imo! I liked Harshad he was good

I liked Preetika but her hairstyle got kind of annoying lmao! I liked Harshad with the stubble😆
He was supposed to do Azaads role in QH but he quit before it even started 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hate Be Intehaa lol.. I don't like Preetika Rao she can't act imo! I liked Harshad he was good

Hawww! BI was amazing. Harshad tou is excellent.. such a brilliant actor! I loved Zain. Preetika is not upto H's level at all.. per itni bhi buri nahin hai. xD

LOL okay. I'm not carefree myself.. I hate going out for dinners, picnics, birthday parties, movies. Mera dil chahta hai ghar pe beth internet use karoon, nothing else 😆

That is ditto me! I only like going out with hubby, shadi se pehle to kahin nahi jati thi.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haila! Mohabbat sach mein andhi hoti hai 🤣 🤣

Why are kids so in love with actors? Inki umar hai khelne koodne ki na ke they lose mental balance because an actor quits a drama. Ajeeb! 😆