Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have cut down a lot on swearing! Ab main bari ho gayi hoon

Bachi bari hogayi 🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Can you people see the 'Joined IF..' under my name? I joined IF pretty late, and that too because of Beintehaa. BI started so well.. really amazing. I thought I will follow it till the end but I didn't watch its last four months because school routine got hold of me and it got boring and weird. QH ke time pe I wasn't even on IF..

I hate Be Intehaa lol.. I don't like Preetika Rao she can't act imo! I liked Harshad he was good

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Javey- which PS did you use to make those gifs? And if it's CS6, did you need QuickTime?
I used to make gifs and everything on CS3, until I got CS6 recently and now QuickTime doesn't seem to work well with it..the video just wouldn't import in PS..or is that a glitch in my laptop?

CS6 has issues with that. Get CS5.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Zaya: I like Zoya type ladki's.. Carefree! You can't be carefree yourself so usse hi dekh kar satisfy ho jaati thi 😆

LOL okay. I'm not carefree myself.. I hate going out for dinners, picnics, birthday parties, movies. Mera dil chahta hai ghar pe beth internet use karoon, nothing else 😆

@Zaya: I like Zoya type ladki's.. Carefree! You can't be carefree yourself so usse hi dekh kar satisfy ho jaati thi 😆

I wish I could be like Zoya :(
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

CS6 has issues with that. Get CS5.

Wow..out of all people, you know this!? 🤣
I'm SO out of loop with PS stuff ke ab it's all alien to me 🤣 WaFa might just bring back the inspiration..I'm determined me make something tonight😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hinna, even I'm thinking to give that new Ekta show a try.. kaafi time hua I haven't watched anything Indian since BI

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

'Aam ke aam guthliyon ke daam'.. but the meaning of this saying is not even close to what you said.

No not that one! It was something along the lines of aam khaake baad mein pachtaao compared to not eating aam at all 🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 26javey

I'm too lazy to make those...but I'll try 'cause they're much easier than gifs.

The gift you made for Sofia is so pretty! The coloring is gorgeous <33

@Hinna: Allah na kare that KVB comes back! And yh kaunse fans thay! He just wanted attention 🤣

LMAO! There was an article that some kid who was a huge fan lost his mental balance when KVb left😲 Kya zamana a gaya hai!