Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Team SaJan or Team MayUr?πŸ˜ƒ

Erm.. well, SaJan I guess. Mujhe tou yeh couple names ab pata chale hain because you mentioned them. I was 8 ya 9 at that time and a college girl in my neighbor used to watch it, so meri bhi aadat lag gayi thi. I liked Nupur more, though. :')
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Main shareef bachi, kisi ko nahin daant'ti πŸ˜† When you guys can discuss Misbah and other cricket stuff tou phir QH tou is still a drama xD

@Bold: No argument there mate! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I never watch QH...and I don't regret it πŸ€”πŸ€£

You should not regret wese bhi.. I know everyone here likes it but nobody can deny that it's just a time pass because half of the stuff is crap πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I do respect everyone's choices lekin QH koi dekhne ki cheez hai? xD I watched it till the part where Asad ran after Zoya to the airport and gave her the ring etc to bring her back and later said it was all a drama. Then I left cuz meri quwwat e bardasht jawaab de gayi thi. πŸ˜† I know about Aahil Sanam track because an old friend of mine made me listen to all the crap. But why on earth is this drama still airing? Ab yeh drama khatam kar ke sab pe ehsaan karein.

Haila! 😲 Another person who watched QH! I feel like this is a family reunion πŸ˜† Sachi yaar mein toh bas yahi dua maangti hoon ke yeh drama khatam ho!

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeaaa..he didn't bring the one he had..πŸ˜†they only had one..so that's why I guess 😳

When he is free make sure you get him addicted to this show :P
clockworknerd thumbnail

Aahil and Sanam ahd the worst track! (That is the KVB hater in me talking 🀣 ) but seriously, I pity their facs because they barely had any romantic scenes and most of the time they were separated or it focused on Tanveer. But the new track is much better (minus the supernatural crap)πŸ˜›

How can they have fans? KVB is ugly. Eww, insaan zara tou acha ho looks mein. He looks like a drunkard all the time. Chichora πŸ˜†

Erm.. well, SaJan I guess. Mujhe tou yeh couple names ab pata chale hain because you mentioned them. I was 8 ya 9 at that time and a college girl in my neighbor used to watch it, so meri bhi aadat lag gayi thi. I liked Nupur more, though. :')

Nupur was the best and Mayank was a hottie!
I started off liking SaJan but they got boringπŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Btw Zaya, tumhara aur Mais ka SAME typing style hai. I am not even kidding.😳

I don't even know what to say... πŸ˜›

You should not regret wese bhi.. I know everyone here likes it but nobody can deny that it's just a time pass because half of the stuff is crap πŸ˜†

Wo kahaawat to suni hogi
well I forgot what it was exactly 🀣 but it was k you regret the things you don't do than the things you do so much moreπŸ˜†
I gotta remember the saying now! My mum used it on me just 2 days ago 🀣
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haila! 😲 Another person who watched QH! I feel like this is a family reunion πŸ˜† Sachi yaar mein toh bas yahi dua maangti hoon ke yeh drama khatam ho!

Hhhaha I'm not a QH fan. Bas I used to watch cuz it was good in the beginning.. quite refreshing. Phir tou Allah tauba! I like Ayaan more though. Asad was mentally retarded. Ajeeb serious banda tha.. no fun, mischief in his life. xD