Full on ishraholic episode
Omg ishu fantasies are so wild
She is so bold
Their first night wow
Their dialogues were awesome
Thanks for pm
Sorry for my mistakes
Continue soon

Thankyou somuch reeti .will update soonish.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

Now I know the reason why Raman want to hide his marriage.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† And Ishu when she near Raman she also now melt for him she love to be around by him. I love all her fantasy and wild taught and want it to full fill by Raman. For threes days they will have tea and snack and hid e in the flat only.😳😳😳i thought they already did it. And Raman want her to wear the dress for the SR again.😲 Or he want the official ritual one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Kitchen romance with Ishra she making tea and Taman also helping her by doing his work naughty Raman. Next part I want to see how Ishra will do everything in Public like holding hand hugging and kissing so I have to watch for that.thank you dear for the update and Pm.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thankyou somuch jum for your lovely comment dear.actually they dd that before but want to experience first night as a bride and groom
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

romantic update di
loved this chapter πŸ˜ƒ
raman's logic for hiding their marriage from everyone r right
liked ishita's wild fantasies 😳
plz di make fulfill all her fantasies...i'm waiting for it
raman always try to find a chance to take his fees from ishu πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
liked the bit where raman requested ishita for tea instead of ordering
her and d explanation he gave to her behind of his requesting 😳
he wanted to celebrate their first night 😳
liked their kitchen romance😳
ishu dressed herself as a bride for her groom to celebrate their first night
raman was mesmerized seeing his bride 😳
ishra romance ☺️
waiting for next update di 😊

Thankyou somuch rufana dear for your lovely and long update .glad you loved all the scenes .will update asap
Divanru thumbnail
Thanks dear
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Sorry sorry sorry very sorry for very late reply

The update was fab
Ishra r not only hubby wife but friends also
Their tea party was cute
Their romance was hot as always
Her fantasies are really wild
But its good he want to fulfill that
Their first night was hot
Update soon

Thankyou somuch sweety.happy u liked the update.will continue soon
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Amazing update di

Ishra romance was totally mind-blowing
They are just made for eachother
So now they are going to enjoy themselves as lovers
Looking forward to see them as lovers
Raman is very keen in collecting his fees
Loved the way they fed eachother and relaxed in eachother's embrace
Ishu is really having many wild fantast
But it was lovely wishes
Hope Raman fulfills all her wish
I really want them to have a ride in bike
Ishu getting ready for him as his bride was so adorable
Their romance was simply awesome
U have written it very beautifully di
Continue soon di
Thanks for the pm

Thankyou somuch reena for your long and lovely comment dear.glad you loved my writing.will continue soonish
Divanru thumbnail

Hi friends I m back .here's the next update.

Part - 13

Next morning raman was first to wake.He woke and saw ishita sleeping peacefully cuddling to him.she was looking like a cute baby,raman was mesmiresed to see her.He was looking at her but a trance is hair was blocking his view , he blew air from his mouth and the hair flew .she open her eyes to see the source of air,looking at him she closed her eyes again and snuggled closer to him.He smiled and kissed her forehead ,then he got up from the bed to complete his morning chores.
When he came out from the bathroom ,she was already wake and waiting for him with tea.
He was wearing only a towl around his slim waist.ishita was lost looking at him Raman walked towards her and sprinkled water droplets on her shaking his head.she came back to senses and looked away shyly.
R(teasing)-o mam where are you lost.
I(boldly)-I m ogling at my hot husband.
R-haww ish you are so shameless.
I-(keeping her both the arms on his both shoulders)-do you have any problem.
R(casually)-no no ,actually yes.
I-what.
R-actually ogling at this hot property cost fees.
I-for your kind information I have all the rights to ogle at this jot property.
R-but then also you have to pay my fees.
Saying so he wounded his arms around her waist and pulled her to him.He captured her lips for a passionate kiss.after ending that he said again"this was good morning kiss and your fees is due now also.be ready for that".
Ishita hugged him and kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes to feel him.Raman pulled her and asked "ish what happened".
I(cooeing to him)- nothing I m trying get enough of you but I am not satisfied every time.
R-i didn't get you.
I-its Sunday ,tomorrow we have to part and have to go to our places .
R(crushing her )actually you are right .but we have whole day to spend with eachother jaan .don't be sad.
She nodded and was gone to washroom for taking shower.
When she came out,a blue saree was kept there with matching accessories.

She smiled on his gesture and stated dressing .She came down and found him doing something in kitchen.
I-what are you doing .
R(without turning)-I m trying to prepare breakfast but can't think what to make.
I-should I help you.
R-( turning)-why not ma'am.
After looking her he came closer to her and said "now I drop plan of cooking anything as I can see my breakfast in front of me".
They shared a small eyelock which was broken by the doorbell.
Raman opened the door and saw some ladies standing there.
Before he can speak one of them spoke "hi we are your neighbour."
R-oh hai ,how can I help you.
N1-can we come in.where is your wife.
Till the time ishita also came there looking for him.
R-ya sure.
They entered the hall and introduced themselves with their name Mrs singh,Mrs bansal and Mrs khanna.
Mrs singh-whats your name.
R-i m raman bhalla this is my wife ishita bhalla.
Mrs bansal-hi ishita you are so beautiful ,new married.
I-yes .
Mrs khanna -actually we have always have a society get togeather every month.and this month its today .
Mrs singh-you are new member of our society so we thought that we should call you also.
Raman was talking to them ,till then ishita brought tea and snacks for them.
R-but actually its our house but we will not live here.
Mrs bansal-i didn't understand .
R-actually we are student of MBA and live in hostels.but our parent gifted this house to us after marriage. But we don't want to live here as we Want to enjoy our college life with friends so we are not living here.
Mrs singh - then why you people are here.
I-our friends had gone for a trip so we came here to see the house and locality .
R-and will return to our hostel rooms tomorrow.
Mrs khanna-oh ,then also you can join us.

Mrs bansal-yes yes I insist you should come and know everybody ,rules of society ,members of society .and also what you will do alone in house .
Mrs singh -you must come and meet everybody. Come and enjoy dear,we will be waiting for you.its from 1.00 pm to 7.00pm.and no need to cook.food arrangements are also there.

Raman didn't find any reason to deny them so he nodded though he was not happy with this .
They completed their breakfast ,had some talks ,than they dressed and goes to the hall where the party was.
Everybody welcomed them warmly.ishita was wearing a red Punjabi suit with handful of choora and matching jewellery with parandi.she was wearing a sindoor in her partition ,had put a smallred bindi and her mangalsutra.Raman was wearing a chilly red kurta to march ishita.they were looking perfectly newly wed Punjabi couple.
All the people surrounded them and introduced themselves. They also introduced themselves. They were center of attraction of the whole party .everybody was admiring them.
The whole day passed in talking ,playing games ,eating etc and they returned home in night totally exhausted.they layed on bed to rest and slept .
Next morning they woke late dressed themselves for college and headed to their college.On the way ishita asked raman that what should they answer to their friends .
I-Rk what we will tell them.
R-simple tell them that we were getting bored so we went to your house.
I-if they tease us.
R-let them tease ,we are also going to announce us as couple.
I-humm yes I forget.
When they reach the college they were already late so they directly headed to their respective classrooms.Ishita was standing at the door and seeking permission for entry in the class when she saw that he was a new professor. He was young and handsome.He turned to look at the door and was lost in her beauty,he was looking her without blinking his eyes .His trance broke when ishita almost shouts for entry.He called her in ,asked her name and reason for coming late.
She told her name and reason that she was gone to visit her house.
He signalled her to sit on her place.He was teaching but his all attention and eyes were on ishita.on tger other hand ishita noticed that all the girls were drooling on him.
Ishita felt happy inside thinking that now no girl will drool on her raman as everybody is behind this new professor.
The classes ended.Ishita ,mihika and saarika were lost in their chitchats and were sharing their experience when they heard someone saying that they have seen raman with some girl.
G1- have you seen she is so hot yaar.
G2- how do you know that she is RKBs girlfriend .
G3- the way she is hugging him.look
G4- yeah they are looking so perfect together.
Ishita was surprise as well as angry.she walked to the group of girls.before she could tell anything she saw them pointed towards a direction ,she also made her view to the direction.Raman was standing in the corridor with his friends and a girl was standing side hugging to him.ishita was red with anger ,she couldn't control herself and headed to the direction. Ishita without wishing anyone spoke directly to raman"hi Mr president I want to talk to you for something."
Raman can see anger in her face but before he can tell anything mihir said"hi ishita how r u".
I(hurriedly) hi mihir bhai I m alright.(again looking to raman)can we its urgent mr President.
The girl -don't you have manners.can't you see we are talking.

Ishita ignoring her glared at raman and started walkong out of the college.Raman was quick enough to notice unshed tears in her eyes.
R-i will join u later friends .
Saying to he followed her.

That's all friends .Hope u people will like this part.enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved morning scene
Ishra r just perfect together
So twist in story ishita's lover
Raman wid a girl Uff ab tu ishu raman ko mar hi dalegi
Thanks for pm
Cont soonish plz

Edited by mannat0010 - 8 years ago