Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: janani_divan

Lovely update pooja..
Raman secret marriage troubling them..
ishu are getting shocks from raman..he arrange everything for her..he dnt want to step out from flat till two days..aajab vivah..
continue soon.

Thankyou spmuch jaanu for living the update.will continue soon.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Awesome and lovely update di

Very light-hearted update and this is sooo cute
Ishra are soo cUte in this update
I really don't think they will able to hide their secret marriage for long
Morning scene was awesome
Raman teasings and little romance everything was so adorable
loved the way Raman can't see even a Lone tear in her eyes
It was so lovely when he addressed her as jaan
Raman's surprise to ishitha was awesome
I think Raman is all set to start their life together in the New flat
It was absolutely adorable to see them walking together
Raman carrying ishitha to the was superb but the way they kept bickering till the temple was just adorable and lovely
But the way they ran from temple by seeing their fellow mates made meπŸ˜†
They are so cute di
They can't even have a food peacefully
Now they have planned not to get out of home for two days
Can we expect some kitchen romance diπŸ˜‰
I'm just thinking how it will be suppose if their parents made a visit to their flat as a surprise and it will turn out to be family get together making Raman all more frustratedπŸ˜‰
Anyways amazing update di
Continue soon
Can't wait for the next update
Thanks for the pm

Thankyou somuch reena for your long and lovely comment .will try to write this scene but not in this weekend of them but in next weekend where their friends will also accompany them
Divanru thumbnail

Hi friends I m back dear.here's the next update.

Part-12(b)

Both reach their flat and dropped themselves in couch and laughed .
I-Rk I never thought that even we are legally married we are hide and run from people.
R-yup even I had also not thought that.
I-Rk ,I was thinking that those couple whom we have seen in restaurants were not married then also they are freely walking verywhere with each other.then why we are hiding.
Raman pulled ishita to him ,encircled his arms around her and said "even I don't want to hide it but you know now a days people marry at very elderly age,after settling down in their life but we had not completed our studies yet.they will laugh at us that our families are conservative ,we were so desperate to get married and many more.u know they will tease us and we will always be center teasing and laughing for ever.
I-humm I think you are right.
R-but I had thought something.
I(cooeing herself to him)-what
R-i m thinking that we can accept that we are couple like them .
I-yes that's a very good idea. I also want to hug you in front of everyone as mihika ,saarika and other girls hug their boyfriend in front of everyone.
R-oh that's your fantasy .
I-yup I do have many more.
R-i will listen to each and every fantasy but now can I request you something please.
I-request ,what.
R-jaan I m so hungry and my head is also hurting can u please make some tea for me.
I(laughing)-you are requesting and pleading me for tea.arey I m your wife ,uu have all right on me so u should order me.
R-(coming more closer to her)why should I order you.you are my wife my better half so how my half body will be master and other slave.and madam I have only one right on u that is to love u unconditionally. Now if you are convinced with my thought can u please.
I-ok ok I m going .should I make something to eat.
R-no no not needed I have brought enough snacks for us.

Ishita goes to kitchen and raman was following her.she turned behind ,kept her hands on her waist and asked now what.He didn't say anything but showed her hand full of bags.
I-oh crazy me .sorry.
And she move aside to give him enough space to enter the kitchen.He kept the bags and turned to go then came back and said "I have done your job now I want my fees."

Saying so he came closer to her but she pushed him and gave him a plate which was having snacks .
R-but i want my fees it is long due from morning.
I(again pushing him)u were hungry na go let me make tea.
R- ok I m leaving but u will pay this with fine.
I(smiling)- ok
Raman went to hall and settled himself in couch and started watching TV eagerly waiting for her.
She came after sometime and pass his tea to him and asked looking at the plate "will it be enough or should I make something."

R-no jaan its enough. I will have this then tea and then you.that will be more than enough for me.

She hit him playfully and said" you are so shameless."

R-yes I m but you don't have any option except me in this birth dear.
I(hugging him)- even I don't want any option.

They finished there snacks and tea and headed towards bedroom to take a smaal afternoon nap .After reaching room ishita recalled something and asked him"RK you were telling..

Ishira stop.in mid and said "no no nothing."
But raman was smart enough to understand he spoke"I know what u were asking but mam don't think much I already remember my second condition but now sleep and take some rest as the temple trip was tiresome.

Both settled themselves in bed and slept cudding each other.
When she woke it was almost dark .ishita looked at raman ,he was sleeping peacefully hugging her protectively. She get up from there silently not disturbing him ,goes to kitchen and made tea .when she came back with tea he was wake and was waiting for her as he had heard sounds from kitchen.

They completed their tea and sat side hugging each other.
I-now what to do.
R-just talk to me for sometimes they we will make food and then we will celebrate our first night.
I-first night ,what is that.
R-see when we got married we didn't celebrate our first night that is suhaagraat as a bride and groom but now as we are one we can celebrate it.na

I-Rk Chee ..
R- shameless na.
She smiled and his herself in his chest .

After talking randomly they went down to make dinner.
I-what should I make.
R-i had brought some paneer and palak also .can u make palak paneer .
I- ok .u go I will prepare by myself.
R-what I will do alone .you do your work and I will do mine.

Saying so he hugged her from behind and started dropping wet kisses on her back and nape.she started moaning his name in pleasure."if you will keep on disturbing me like this how can I cook".she mouthed between the moan.
R-then give my fees which is due.
Saying so he turned her to.himself and started kissing hungrily. She also kiss him back with same passion .they broke in need of air after sometime.she was wearing top and lower .then she turned around and started doing her work again .He put his hands under her top and held her bare waist .she again moaned and open her mouth to speak but he interrupted her and said "I m just holding you and talking .you just do complete your work ASAP.
Ishita was doing her work and he was talking to her.
R-ish u were telling about your wild fantasies.now tell me ,I will try to grant your wish.
I-(excitedly)-I want to kiss u in front of everyone claiming u as mine.
R-oh now I should say that's really a wild fantasy but we will try that also someday .ok. And
I-i want to go for a long drive in your bike.
R-its not a wild fantasy.
I- its not wild but I want to go for a long drive with you in your bike in rain ,all drenched in rain and your love.
R(coughing)that's indeed a wild one ,and
I-want to dance on road ,jump on road and..
R-and
I- and to kiss you wildly in road.
R(raising his eyebrows) I must say jaan that you have indeed many wild fantasies yaar.
I-and you
R-I don't have any but listening to you I sudden urge of fulfilling them raised in my heart also .
They go on talking like this and theircfoid was ready .They fed each other and after that raman settled himself in couch and said "I m here ,you go to room .I will come after sometimes and I want to see my bride there.
I-but Rk I.
R-(pushing her to the room)- just go.
She entered the room and found a packed there.she opened it .it was her bridal lahenga with matching jewellery and all the things needed to dress a bride.she smiled and started dressing for her groom.

His phone buzzed after sometime.it was a whatsapp massage from her.He saw it read"your bride is waiting for u".

He entered the room and found that she is sitting I'm the middle of bed waiting for him.her face was covered with ghoonghat.Raman went near her and sat in front of her and removed it and was drumstuck to see her .she was looking devine in her bridal makeup.he was looking at her without blinking his eyes,she waved her hand in front of his eyes and he came back in senses.
I-Rk why r you looking at me like this .u have seen me as this before also.
R-yup but at that time I was not having that much time to stare at u.and also at that time I was falling for u but now I m fully drenched in your love.ish I think I have not seen such a beautiful girl in my life.I m feeling lucky to have you in my life.
Listening to his words she can't stop her and hugged him tight.Raman was surprised with her sudden act ,he pulled her from him and ask with concern"what happen Jaan"
I-nothing ,even I am also very lucky to have you as my husband.

They remain like that hugging each other for sometimes feeling each other.After some time they part and he captured her lips for a soul searing kissed .she wounded her arms around his neck and supported him .the kiss at first was gentle than it became passionate then at last it became wild.after they part he started undoings her jewellery, then removed her gajra ,then opened her long hair.
She hugged him tightly while he undo dori of her blouse. She didn't stop him today and let him do what he want.she was ready to oblige each and every demand of him.Their heartbeat mixed and their breath mingled with each other as they made love passionately.
After some passionate revendezoues they slept hugging each other waiting for another beautiful day with their loving partner.

That's all for now friends.hope u will like this update.enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 😳
Unres πŸ˜‰

Finally updateaya update aya πŸ˜†

Yar app ne hum ko kitna tadpaya πŸ˜†

Par koi bath nahi bhaya πŸ˜‰

Finally mera update aya πŸ˜†

Super r irku akka πŸ˜‰

Kya garam garam update that πŸ˜†

Tooo hot to handle πŸ˜†

Vo wishes πŸ˜‰

Sachi pure karogi πŸ˜†

Waiting for next part πŸ˜‰
Edited by 12Singmeenu - 8 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

What is this people. 🀣 Let me complete the comment dear

Abbb tho comment ho gaya na now update πŸ˜ƒ
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres...

its lovely update...
raman is too naughty...
saari conditions to khatam kardi...
kiya pata 2 condition bhi khatam kar day
agar esy hi chalta rahaπŸ˜‰
Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

Abbb tho comment ho gaya na now update πŸ˜ƒ

I m updating dear but it will take time as its a lunch time and I have to arrange lunch.I have started writing it and will pm you .don't read half update.
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 12(a)

awesome update di
loved it
liked the way raman was teasing ishita during the phn convo πŸ˜›
ishita is really cute πŸ˜›
she was crying thinking that how will she go to temple wearing that gown πŸ˜†
she got a pleasant surprise seeing the cupboard which was full with all types
of dresses for her...this was really a nice surprise by raman 😳
their kisses 😳😳
raman picked up ishu in his arms and entered in d temple 😳
poor ishra πŸ˜†...they were not getting peace anywhere
their college friends were present to irritate them everywhere πŸ˜†
now these 2 days they r not going to step out from their flat πŸ˜‰
seems lots of ishra romance r coming up😳
waiting for next part di 😊

_Divan_foreva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awww datss sooo cuteee i luvd ittt!!!...
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear
Ishita's wild fantasies were cute
Loved Raman in it
Loved ishra in it
Thanks for pm
cont soonish
Edited by mannat0010 - 8 years ago