Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Amazing update di

Their secret romance is superb
Raman dancing with others and ishu in jealousy was so cute
It was so adorable when he asked her to dance with him through his eyes
The way they danced was so adorable
These both are addicted to each other and verrryyy crazy about eachother
I expected Raman to take ishitha to their flat to spend some time with eachother
But I really didn't not think they will become husband and wife in every sense
Now I really want to know their next step
Because I don't think they will be able to stay in sane mind without eachother
Raman's way of shutting her mouth was niceπŸ˜‰
Now two days they are free without disturbance
Hope they enjoy their time
What about the phone call ishu received at last di?
Hope there is no problem
Continue soon
Can't wait for the next update
Sorry for this late comment di
Amazing story

Thankyou so much reena for your comment .I was eagerly waiting for it .updating shortly
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Amazing update di

Their secret romance is superb
Raman dancing with others and ishu in jealousy was so cute
It was so adorable when he asked her to dance with him through his eyes
The way they danced was so adorable
These both are addicted to each other and verrryyy crazy about eachother
I expected Raman to take ishitha to their flat to spend some time with eachother
But I really didn't not think they will become husband and wife in every sense
Now I really want to know their next step
Because I don't think they will be able to stay in sane mind without eachother
Raman's way of shutting her mouth was niceπŸ˜‰
Now two days they are free without disturbance
Hope they enjoy their time
What about the phone call ishu received at last di?
Hope there is no problem
Continue soon
Can't wait for the next update
Sorry for this late comment di
Amazing story

Thanks reena for your lovely and long comment .iwaseagerly waiting for it .updating shortly
Divanru thumbnail

Hi friends I m back .Here's the next part.

Part-12(a)

She picked the call and said hello in a very irritated way but become alert in the next moment as it was her MIL call.
I-hello mummji .pairi pauna.how r u.
T-i m fine ishita how r u beta.
I- m all fine mummji is every thing fine .how is dadi.
She asked all the questions in a go sensing something must be there as she called early in the morning.Raman come closer to listen the conversation between the ladies.
T-oh ho ishita everything is fine .dadi is also good.I had called you to remind that ishita as today is the holiday you and raman go and visit some temple.
I-its ok mummyji but I wanted to ask is something special today like some puja.
T-no beta nothing special but we visit temple with new bride and groom after marraige to thank god and take blessings for long married life.
I-oh thats great mummyji .
T-so will u inform raman or should I tell him.
I-no no that's not at all required as he is with me.

She closed her mouth after spitting everything and raman smacked his forehead for her banter.
T-(happily)what you both are togeather ,where in your flat.are you people living together.
Raman rubber his jawline smiling and signalled him to speak.she made a "please save me face".
He signalled "its your problem dear ".
She pleaded with eyes.he comes closer and wishpered something. She heard her MIL again.
T-ishita r u there.
I-yes yes mummyji I m listening actually the signal is not so clear.
T-so tell mr are you people living together in flat.
I-no mummyji actually I mean to say that he is here only in pune itself so I will tell actually convince him to do that.
T-ok then take care I m ending the call.
I-ok mummyji u too take care.

After ending the call she kept her hand and take a long breath and said"Bach gaye"(saved) and hit him playfully for making fun of her.
I-you are so bad instead if helping me u were enjoying that na.
Raman laughed and climbed her holding her both the arms in either sides "then why don't u stop your motor mouth.better u use it for other purpose".
I(narrowing her eyes) other purpose!
R-yes mam for this .
And after completing his sentence he captured her lips for a deep kiss.she also responded him .after they part she told him for visiting temple.He made faces and said " ish I m not going to be out of this house in these two days.
I(making patterns on his chest)- RK please we have to .u know na mummy ji will ask me in the evening then what will I answer her.bolo(tell)
R-main kya jaanu.(how could I know)its all your problem u deal with it.your MIL has told u not my mumma.
I(please )- RK please don't pull my legs .
R(smirking)-ok but in one no no two conditions .
I-this is not fair .you are blackmailing your own wife.
R-to kya kisi aur ki biwi ko blackmail(then what ,should I blackmail somebody else wife).haaw ish u want me to do that.

She again hit him and made a crying face innocently.
R-don' do that .I m not going to melt with your cute act.better u agree my conditions.
I-(making face)ok tell.
R-first you will wear that saree when we met first time .
I-(scratching her head)but when we met first time I was wearing jeans and top.
R(again smacking his head)- duffer the day when we met first at your appa house.

I-oh that day .that day I was wearing kanjivaram saree but here I don't have that.(opens her mouths remembering something)
omg RK we don't have clothes .what will we wear. I don't have anything except that gown.how can I go wearing this gown ,everybody will laugh on me.
He was looking at her and was smiling.she shooked him and asked "kuch to bolo(say something)".He without saying anything again claimed her lips for kiss.this time she was angry so she bit his lips but instead of backing he also bite her lips they fight for sometime in between kiss and at last he marked his entry by entering in her mouth.when they part she was in a verge of crying ,she beat him and said I m not talking to you .before she complete her words he noticed that a lone tear rolled from her eyes.He came forward and pulled her in a tight hug ,consoled her and said"shhh ish I m sorry jaan I was just teasing u .why r u crying sweety."
By this time ishita started crying and said" I didn't have anything to wear and you are teasing me"
Raman holding his ears "achcha baba I m sorry.nowu go to that cupboard .a surprise is waiting for u"
She wrapped herself in sheet and reached the cupboard with great difficulty. She opened that and opened her mouth in disbelief.
The cupboard was filled with her stuffs.first rack was filled with sarees ,second was filled with designer suit ,third was filled with modern clothes and last rack contains many pairs shoes and sandals.she opened the locker and found many jewelry.
He hugged her from behind to broke her trance and spoke"do you like your surprise".
I-Rk loved it.but what's the need of this much .what I will do with them.
R-mam you forget ,its our house so you can have as much u want.
I-and for u.
He opened the other cupboard which was containing his clothes.
I-omg Rk when did you do all this.
R-the day u were not here .
I-its too good and surprising u have done everything alone.
R-don't underestimate the power of RKB.now don't waste time just get ready ,we have to leave.
She ran to washroom to take bath .after sometime she came out wearing the bathrobe ,by that time he had chosen a cream kanjivaram saree with golden and mahroon border for her.after noticing her he came forward to her but she pushed him to the bathroom saying same thing"we are getting late."
When he came out ,she was almost ready with that saree matching golden jewellery ,her hairs were tied in a bun .today she had combed her hairs in a different way so that her partition is visible.she was about to fill it ,when he stopped her and said "I had told u its my job"and he came forward and filled her partition with sindoor and bent to kiss her saying now its time for my fees.ishita pushed him and said "Rk don't make me dirty we are going to temple ,get ready here are your clothes.
She had chose maroon Kurta and white churidaar for him.
They got ready after sometime and came out of the flat .Raman encircled this arms around her and both walked together.

yesterday it was late night so nobody has noticed them but now its morning so most of the people are out. Some were in their balconies ,some were there in lawn .every body were noticing them .ishita became nervous to see them ,raman pulled her more closer to assure her.
At last when they were almost out of the society gate an elderly couple them and said"beta are u people new in this society.
Raman nodded
Then they asked further "newly wed ?
Raman again nodded.
The lady spoke "ur wife is so beautiful .u people are looking heavenly togeather.god bless u."
"Thankyou aunty" spoke ishra in unison.
Raman has arranged a car for the day.After sometime they reached the temple.the temple was indeed a south Indian temple as raman doesn't know any.it has many stairs.they stand in front of temple .Raman asked playfully "I don't have to climb these stairs with u in my arms na like SRK climbed in the movie chennei express."
This time ishita get a chance and said smiling"arey wah you are so smart by this I will know that how strong my husband is.now pick me up ."
Raman picked her in his arms making faces and started climbing the stairs .after some three four stairs she felt bad for him and said "Rk put me down I was just joking .there's no condition like this.put me down I just wanted to tease you that's all.
But raman was adamant "no madam u challenged me now u see how strong I m."
I-Rk please .you will have back pain
R-then you have to cure it by taking care of your husband.

Talking like this they reached the temple .they did pooja together .All the ladies present there were admiring the couple as they were looking perfect and beautiful together.
When they were doing parikrama ishita saw some hostel girls and his herself behind .
R-what happened ish ,why are u hiding.
Ishita pointed to a direction and said nervously "Rk those are hostel girls"
He saw in the direction and said"damn it what are they doing her."
I-oh that's not the problem .
R-you cover yourself with pallu and complete this immediately ,we have to run from here before they notice us.
The girls entered the temple and they completed their parikrama by running ,he held her hand and they almost ran from there.
After they left the temple she said "Rk I m feeling hungry."
R- me too.come on let's go to some restaurant and have something.
They went to about five or six restaurants but can't have anything as in every restaurant they found some of their college friends with their pairs .Atlast they decided to take some grocery , vegetables and other needed thing for cooking .so that they can prepare themselves.
She was sitting in car when he headed to a shop to purchase them .He was done with everything and was coming out with lots of bag when one of his classmate stop him and asked " raman somuch stuffs ."
Raman was confused with his sudden question"oh this ,this is our monthly stuffs .me ,mihir and romi use to buy one by one so in this months its my term so .
The boy -_oh I got that .today is holiday and tomorrow is Sunday ,let's meet somewhere and party.in your place it will be fun.
R-no no I m busy now .we will talk later.
Saying so raman ran from there and stoped when he entered the car.After entering he ordered the driver not to stop anywhere and go directly to their building.
Ishita was confused she touched his forehead and asked "Rk are u alright .what happened."
R-i will not step out from the flat in these two days yaar .seems every place is filled with our college people yaar.where ever I go I found them .
Ishita asked him "what happened ".
He narrated the incident and said "its decided we will not step out from our flat till Monday".
She smiled and nodded.

That's all friends for now .hope u will like this part.enjoy reading and do comment.
Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww such a cute one ishu n rk romance
Surprise fr her in da cupboard
Hehehe whole area filled vd colg students luv it all
Edited by Nidapanjwani17 - 8 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

it was a lovely update dear
jahan bhi jaaty koi na koi ajata
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
raman decided not to step out till mondayπŸ˜‰
Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends updated new part above .have a look
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update di
Their morning kiss was passionate
Oops she was about to say about their being together
He is so caring bought stuffs for her
Hehehe chennai express
They found their friends everywhere
Forget to mention their outfits it was cute
His friend didn't ask Raman why he is wearing kurta for buying groceries.
Update soon
SushSathisha thumbnail
super but so small!!!
loved their render vous and uff raman mar dala!!!!
update soon
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super super super duper duper se bhi upar πŸ˜†
Hyeee what they will do in flat for 2 days πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Pooja...
IshRa romance was nice..
As I said earlier its tough to hide their relationship..
The Story is moving the right direction..
Cont soon...