Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

Are diii every coin has two sides yaha bhi
Seee agar writers story mai koi twist lana chathe hai we cant stop that but if we get a teaser not the update we can atleast enjoy thinking what we want will happen naaa๐Ÿ˜†

Like we all want the man to be raman ๐Ÿ˜‰ but if pooja di sends ashok insted of raman fir๐Ÿ˜†

And teasers will also help the writer as they will come to know what there readers want to read and can write accordingly ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thankyou meenu for being on my side.

Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9900

Nice teaser๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think that person is raman ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks pooja.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

it will be raman... pakka hoping that

๐Ÿ˜‰
waiting for lots of romance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks rida.
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Thankyou meenu for being on my side.

Heee diii mai apne hi side pe hun ๐Ÿคฃ
Because i was planing to post a teser of haal e dil ๐Ÿคช
Along with love is blind update ๐Ÿ˜‰
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Teaser kidnaper will be either Raman or Ashok. Let see who,dare to do that.๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks jum
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

i think he is raman ๐Ÿ˜‰
can't wait for the update
update it asap di

Thanks rufana
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Congrats Poo for crossing 103 pages.๐Ÿฅณ

Thankyou somuch jum
Divanru thumbnail
THANKYOU NOTE

HI FRIENDS THANKYOU SOMUCH TO ALL OF U AS MY THIS STORY HAS ALSO TOUCHED THE MILESTONE OF 100 PAGES.WHEN I WROTE THIS STORY I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WILL GET SUCH A HUGE RESPONSE AS ITS A JUST A FUN STORY BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE I M AGAIN WRITING A THANKYOU NOTE OF MY SECOND STORY. I WILL ALWAYS BE THANFUL TO U PEOPLE GOR GIVING SOMUCH LOVE TO A NEW MEMBER.THANKYOU SOMUCH FRIENDS .LOVE U ALL.

Enough of my banter friends here's the next update.

Part - 11(b)

They entered the party hall not togeather but ishita first and raman after sometime.The introduction has been started .all the newcomers introduced themselves and then party started.many entertainment programs as dancing ,singing,speech and jokes were going on.Everybody was enjoying the party when the host announced name of raman that he will perform a song.
Ishita was surprised and happy to know the hidden talent if her husband.Raman went to stage ,everybody was encouraging him with huge applause. Most of the girls were happy to see him on stage as now they can openely ogle at him. Raman started singing looking at ishita.

TUJHE SOCHTA HOON MAIN SHAAMO SUBAH
ISSE ZYADA TUJHE AUR CHAHOON TO KYA
TERE HI KHYAALON MEIN DOOBA RAHA
ISSE ZYADA TUJHE CHAHOON TO KYA

BAE SAARE GUM MEIN JAANA SANG HOON TERE
HAR EK MAUSAM MEIN JAANA SAN HOON TERE
AB ITNE INTEHAAN BHI NA LE MERE

AA HA HA HA AHA SANG HOON TERE

Some of the girls could not stop themselves .they climb the stage and started dancing with him raman twirl them one by one and sings again looking at her but ushita was not happy that he is dancing with other girls

MERI DHADKANONO MEIN HI TERI SADAA
ISS KADAR TU MERI ROOH MEIN BAS GAYA
TERI YAADON SE KAB RAHA MAIN JUDAA
WAQT SE POOCH LE WAQT MERA GAWAH

AHA AHA HA SANG HOON TERE

Those girls came down from the stage but another set of girls go there to dance with him.He being on the stage cannot deny so he danced with them .some of the girls got chance and pecked on his cheeks and looking this ishita got furious .He saw it and came down from stage went to some random girls and sway with them then finally went to ishita held her hand and took her to stage .ishita at first was surprised but then he requested her by his eyes and she accompanied him.raman sang

TU MERA THIKANA MERA AASHIYAANA
DHALE SHAAM JAB BHI MERE PAAS AANA
HAI BAHOON MEIN RAHNA KAHIN AB NA JAANA
HOON MAHFOOZ INME BURA HAI ZAMANA.

AB SAARE GAM MEIN JAANA SANG HOON TERE
AB ITNE INTEHAAN BHI NA LE MERE.

AAHA AAHA HAHA SANG HOON TERE

At last he invited everyone to stage for Couple dance .many couple came to stage and now ishra were not center of attraction. Seeking the chance raman kept his hands on ishitas waist and she wounded her arms around his neck ,put her head on his chest and started dancing .the light became dim because of light music they come some more closer and continued their dance.after dance everybody started talking to each other in groups .suddenly raman saw ashok and his friends .they were constantly looking at ishita.Raman in a jiffy understood that they will try to harm her.
He started keeping eye on them .Raman stood beside ishita so that they can't harm her.He was keenly observing their each and every moment as they will surely try to something as its the perfect chance and nobody will suspect them.suddenly raman cell buzzed and he went out for some time and at the same time a girl came to ishita and told that he is calling her out.
She blushed at the thought and went out.when she reached the corridor and was about to call his name ,a hand forcefully pulled her in a dark room.before she can shout he kept his palm on her mouth.she struggled for sometime then gave up. The man blindfolded her ,clutched her both hands in his one hand and and put her in a car and drove to his place.

After reaching the place he took her to a room.After reaching there she started shouting "don't you dare touch me.if you dare to do that my husband will butcher you into pieces .you don't know him.'

"I very well know him "she heard the voice came closer to her.
The person come closer to her and hugged her from back and she instead of feeling dirty ,leaned on him loosing all her weight on him.
Raman was shocked with this action of her.she continued "Rk what do you think I can't recognize you."

Ramans eyes widened in shock" how do you recognize me".
I-i can feel u , smell you ,I can recognize you by mere your footsteps and here u touched me and thought that I will not know who u r .but why u did this.
R-you call me raavan Kumar so I thought I will kidnap u like him.
I- but there is a difference, he kidnapped some others wife and u are kidnapping your own wife.
R-and one more difference is also there.he never touched sitaji and here I will make u mine.
I-Rk you a shameless.
R-how come.you are my wife and I do have all the rights to do that.
I-but its not right.
R-why .why its not right jaan.nothing is more right than this for a married couple.
Completing his sentence he started dropping wet kisses on her neck.
"Ramannn" she moaned his name in excitement.He turned her around to face him.she was closing her eyes to feel each and every touch of him."ish I open your eyes and look at me "he said.
She opened her eyes but looked down shyly.He raised her chin by his index finger and ordered"look at me ".she obeyed like a hipnotised person and they share a deep eyelock.He bend a little and captured her lips in a deep kiss.she also stated responding him .soon they were fighting for dominence,he chewed her lower lip to seek entry in her mouth ,she opened her mouth and invited him.their tongue met next moment .they were kissing each other hungrily ,they parted after sometimes due to lack of oxygen.ishu blushed at their wild encounter but raman pulled her to him.he kissed her again making her weak on her knees .she clutched his shirt for support. He picked her in his arms and take her to the bed.he put her gently on the bed.he came to her and look into her eyes as if seeking permission from her.she blushed and hide herself in his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt.he smiled at her and unzip her dress.soon their clothes were scattered on the floor and they were busy in pleasing each other .he loved her so gently yet passionately.soon. he entered her marking her as his.they slept in eachother arms.
Next morning ishita woke and was surprised to see the surroundings but she can't recognize the place but recalled all the happenings of last night.she looked beside her ,she saw he was sleeping peacefully .she snuggled more closer to him ,he turned and hugged her in sleep,she also cooed herself in him but in the next moment she sat with a jerk.Due to her sudden act he also woke and sat beside her.she pulled the sheet to cover herself ,kept her head on his chest and said "Rk I was not there whole night .saarika and mihika must be searching about me.what will I answer them.they will caught me ,how will I face them.(she ran her gaze to the room and asked)and Rk where we are.what place is this .what will we answer if somebody caught us.
He was not a answering her but was smiling looking at her.another moment he pressed his lips on her to shut her mouth at first she tried to pull herself but then she also started kissing him back with same passion.they parted for air.
I-this was not answer to my question.
R-haaw ish what will u do now .how will you and.mihika and saarika.
I(hitting him)don't tease me .I m already very much tensed.

He pulled her to him ,side hugged her and said"shss I had planned everything.we are here in our flat so there's no matter to be caught by anybody.and madam mihika and saarika are also enjoying with mihir and romi.
Ishita opened her mouth in shock,make a yuck face and said" haaw Rk mihika and saarika ...before marriage ..chee.
Rk(smiling)- oh madam hold your horses they have gone for a weekend trip to lonavla as today is holiday and tomorrow is Sunday.there was two days leave so they had gone for fun .
And we are alone for two days now we have enough time to explore each other.(he smeerked)
At the same time her phone started ringing,she unwittingly picked the call.

That's all for now friends .hope u like this part.enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 9 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends updated new part above .have a look
9900 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update pooja๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I totally love it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Raman sang and girls started dancing with him๐Ÿ˜†
Ishu became jealous ๐Ÿ˜†