Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nidapanjwani17

Sorry yr but late hogaye

But update was awsum
Raman waiting fr her
Finally she arrived after a while n like his bride taking his breadth away aww
Dn da surprise luv da whole
Looking frward fr his confession fr her

Thanks nidu for loving the update will continue soon.
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely dear...
waiting for next update
sorry for late comment
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey poo (new nickname) VN r u updating
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 10

superb update di πŸ˜ƒ
liked the way u described ishita's outfit
raman was mesmerized seeing her
loved their hug 😳
liked raman's punishment to ishita 😳
ishra escaped from their friends πŸ˜›
for how long they will be able to hide
their relationship from them πŸ˜‰
liked raman's surprise...orphanage scene was nice
loved ishra conversation
raman realized his mistake and asked forgiveness from ishu
and promised that he will not behave like that again 😊
now looking forward to d party πŸ˜‰

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends I m back .Here's the next part.
Part-11 (a)
She entered her room unknown that a big round teasing is waiting for her.
I-(entering)- hi.
M- ahem ahem,saarika we did only shopping but someone has spend all the day with none.
I-(smiling)-I didn't stop you to spend the day with your boyfriends.
S-ummm boyfriend.
M-seems equation is changing.
I-he is not that bad.
S-oops not that bad or he is too good.
M-achcha tell me what u do all the day.
I-am I asking u two.
S-we are ready to share everything.
I-but I m not.
M-haaw ishita u people did something wrong.
I-shutup nothing like that.we just met the kids at orphanage, shhop ,had dinner and are back.
S-oh you went alone to the orphanage, they told us that we will go together.
M-how is it yaar.
I-its lovely ,the kids are amazing.
Like this they talk for some more time ,then were gone to bed .
Ishita was trying to sleep but her whole mind was filled with his thoughts.the way he pampered all the day ,the way the kids call her fairy their shopping ,dinner everything.she was all lost in his thoughts when her cell beeped receiving his whatsapp msg.

(Below is the whatsapp conversation)
R-hi,sleeping.
I- no just trying to sleep.
R-missing u Jaan.
I-me too.
R-thinking about me.
I-umm about my husband.
R-who's he.
I-he is very hot and handsome.
R-well I was not thinking about my wife but was lost in the thoughts of someone else.
I-who is she.
R-a fairy.
I-oh,how does she looks.
R-umm she is soo beautiful and s**y.
I-chee RK you are shameless.
R-is it so ,who started it.
Like this they talked till midnight at last they slept .

Next day there was a college holiday as party is on the evening
and party hall was decorated. All the preparations were going on well.Raman was hell busy as he was in charge of the party.ishita called him but he couldn't talk as he was busy .she was hell angry as she was missing him like hell and to add her anger he was not picking her calls.poor mihika and saarika had to bear her wrath and they were helpless as they were unknown of the reason for her behaving like a mad girl.she has cleaned the room and washed all the possible clothes mumrmering .it seems murmur to sarika and mihika where as she was cursing her raavan kumar as she was missing him alot.on the other hand his condition was also not good but he was too busy to miss her.when they had a break for lunch he called her.she picked the call before the cell rings.
I-hello.
R-hi Jaan how r u.
I-dead .
R-what .
I-yes I m missing u and u r not picking my call.I want to see u.
R-( teasing)- ok I m sending a selfie.
I- RK I m dying yo see u and u are not bothered.
R-(smiling)ok come out I will be there in ten min.
I-ok.
R-ish bring the flat keys .
I-why.
R-appa and builder had called me.they had to do some furnishings.
I-oh.
And he hunged the call .she started getting ready smiling like a mad girl.after five to seven min.she was down waiting for him.Her friends ask her but she ignored saying she will come back after a while.
She was so impatient that each min.seems to be hours.she was getting more angry with each passing min.after fifteen min.he showed up,she smiled fully after his sight.
I-where were u .I was waitingtill long time.
He gave a look yo his watch and said'no Jaan its only fifteen min. after we talk.
I-itseems ages.
R-someone is missing me somuch.
I-alot I can't explain.
R-so mam where to go.
I-coffee.
R-ok.
They were chatting in a restaurant sipping coffee.she was telling me how she behaved from morning and he was laughing listening to her.she hit him ,made a puppy face and said" here I m turning mad and u r laughing"
R-i m telling u na we are getting addicted to each other.
I-yup.
R-ishi was thinking that we should move to our flat.
I-haaw what we will explain to them.
After having some conversation they headed back to their places.
The time they come out of the restaurant he received a call and he started talking .ishita was going on walking talking to him.after few steps she noticed that he is not answering her.she turned back to see him at the same moment she was pulled with a force by him.she turned to see that she was in road and was about to met an accident. The moment he pulled her a car passed almost touching her,occurring some rashes her arm.
She was horrified with the sudden happening,then she noticed that he was also shouting on her for her carelessness.she was standing like a statue but tears started flowing from her eyes,she didn't know why it was ,because she was scared of the incident or because he was scolding her.At the next moment he pulled her in a tight hug,tears made its way from his eyes also."Ish i was soo scared .."are the only words which escaped from his eyes.
They parted after they were pacified by each other embrace.Raman said with authority"ish u people are not coming to party by yourself ,I will send car to your place".
I-but RK what's the need.
R-its very much needed.I have seen how u walk that day u stepped n a dogs tail and now u was about to...no ish .I think I should buy a car for u.
She made a puppy face like a kid and clung on his neck and said"awwee my baby."
He made a irritated face "ish don't irritate me.we are getting late."
He dropped her to hostel and was gone.
At the evening the girls were ready waiting for the car.mihika was wearing a black knee length gown ,ishita was wearing her gray gown whereas saarika was in white gown.mihika was wearing a smoky makeup ,saarika wore a pinky makeup and ishita wore minimum makeup with dark kohl,her hair was tied in a bun and the dangling duamong earrings were adorning her
ears.Mihika told her that her gold chain(mangalsutra)is not going with this greyish silver attire and also this bangle(choora)is not matching but she didn't bother to remove her sign of marriage. She explained them that "her chain is very precious to her as its a gift from someone very close and this bangle is brought from some holy place that's why she cannot remove it.
After waiting for sometimes the car arrived and they drove away to the party hall.
At the party hall raman was standing out of the hall waiting patiently for them but they were taking long time compared to original. Raman was walking to and fro and was becoming more furious with passing min.He was already horrified with the afternoon event and now also they are late adding to it their phones were also not responding.Mihir and Romi were also worried and were standing with him.
The girls arrived after a long time,the boys were ready to shout on them but everything turned the girls came out from the car cursing him.
M-bhai what have u send , we should have come earlier by walking .
R-what happens.

S-(furiously)the tyre got punctured in the way.
R-oh ,
Raman signing a relief.He was looking for her .she was last to come out .He saw her ,she was looking breathtaking in the attire.Raman without wasting time engulf her in a tight hug and kissed on her hairs as the other two pairs were busy on themselves. They entered the hall hand in hand ,today nobody is trading them as all were wearing the matching dresses.mimi's in black ,romika were in white and black wereas ishra wore black and gray.
While walking inside the hall she raised her face to look at him he was looking extra handsome in his gray black tux with his perfectly gelled hair.she lowered her gaze when she realised that she was shamelessly ogling at her husband in front of whole college.
Everybody engrossed themselves in chatting session.stealing glances from everyone he held her wrist and made way to another room.ishita was stunned with his sudden act and was about to shout when he sussed her by pressing his lips on her.He gently closed the door and started kissing her senselessly. Ishita widened her eyes and asked between the kisd "Rk what's this."
"Its again your punishment Jaan as u r late again"saying so he engrossed himself again in the kiss. He chewed her lips not letting her to speak further.she also circled her arms around his neck and started responding him.He deepened the kiss and both were not ready to part,he won the battle of kiss entering her mouth and soon their tounges were intertwined .they started panting and parted due to lack of oxygen.
She kept her head on his chest and he embraced her in his arms.they remained like that for sometimes .
R-i was hell worried ish.
I-why .
R-because u people were late.
I-the tyre got punctured in the way.
R-and why you were not picking the call.
I-i don't know when u called as there was no network.the driver was idiot he took the long way.
R-ok I will drop u at the night.
I-humm .it was all fault and you punished me.you always do this to me.
R-mera haq hai woh(its my right).
His phone buzzed.it was mihir asking about them.Raman said that they are out of the hall and will be there shortly.He again pulled her in a hug kissed her forehead and said "I love you and missed u too.
I-i love u too.
They composed themselves ,she gave a touch up to her makeup to show that nothing has happened and walked to the hall.

That's all for now friends .I wanted to write more but its becoming lengthy so I stop here.enjoy reading and comment.if I get enough comment I will update next part tomorrow itself.thankyou.

Edited by Divanru - 9 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipeeka2908

Itna chotu sa update...

Poo vl update it whole dn vl pm till den wait. Ryt dear don't worry I also read till where u HV written update jldi pm kroπŸ˜‰
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey friends update new part above.have a look
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Perfectly written...
Waiting fr further update
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3