Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sukanksha

So yeah my guess was true... "married but strangers"
Raman is quite careless in life...
Would love to see there chup chup k romance

Thankyou somuvh sukhi for your comment.will be coming in following updates.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEEPIKAA0123

sorry for late comments i read ur both 8 and 9 parts and i must say u wrote them very amezngly and awesome continue soon.

Thankyou somuch deepika.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anum_says

Helllooo..

Finally Mai Comment Karai hu..
Soooperbbb Update..
But I don't like Raman's that behaviour..
Brilliant Fabulous Update..
Abhi to or interesting hgyi hai Yeh.
Update soon

Thankyou somuch dear.happy u r back
Will update soon.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

Srryyy i am late and after days comment...but i am loving this one...

so now chup chup ke will continue...yipeee

Thankyou somuch abha happy u loved it.

Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: janani_divan

Rk ka avoiding too much hogaya,im also felt bad for ishu..

Ishu give same medicine to raman to taste avoiding tablet,now puttar will get the answer...hmm their kiss so much of passion..

They parted their ways and again they act as ishu and rk not mrs.irk

continue soon..

Thankyou jaanu .will update soon

Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends I m back.Here's the next update.
Part-10

Day after next day all the group members,sarika ,mihika,romi ,mihir and raman were standing and chatting the corridor

M-it has been a week till ishita had left and had not returned yet.
S-i m getting worried about her.
Ro-are you people mad,she has gone yo her house why u people are worried.
M-she told that her health is not good.
Mi-what happened to her .is she ok if not we should visit her this Saturday.
R(unknowingly looking at his watch)- no need if that she must be reaching here any time.
"How did you know"everybody was surprised.
R(stammering )-actually tomorrow is the fresher's party and she is volunteer so I called her and she told that she is on her way.
"Ohh"everybody spoke sadly .
After that they were lost in their talks but raman was continuously looking at his watch.After good fifteen minutes a they saw her .She was wearing a white fill sleeve anarkali suit with goldenn border .it has a heavy golden ambrodary in its neck and was clearly visible as it was done in black patch.Her hair were neatly braided in French braid ,her almond eyes were filled with dark kohl and she has put a small golden bindi also.
For everybody she was only looking beautiful but for him she was looking beautiful like a newly wedded bride because he had noticed all those things which has made her his,a pinch of sindoor hidden in her hairs,bindi ,mangalsutra and one choora which was hidden under the full sleeves.
She spoted them and directly came to them.Everybody hugged her to welcome .after hugging everyone she came yo him first of all they hesitate in front of everybody's but cannot control themselves.ishra hugged longingly and closed their eyes to feel eachother.he kissed in her hairs when nobody was noticing them.
M(teasingly)how long u people will be like this.should we leave.
Ishra parted with embressment
S-ishita where were u yaar.you have gone for a day and returning after a week.
I-actually amma was not fine
M-amma you told that you was not doing well.
I(under her breath) did I say that.
S-ishita were are u lost dear.
I-(stammering) no no u must have listened wrong I told I amma was not well.
"Oh amma" mihika and sarika spoke in unison.
Mihir-ok we ate getting late.should we go.
I-where are u people going.
Ro-not only us but u also.we all are going for shopping.don't u know tomorrow is fresher's party.
M-and u know Raman bhai has completed all his works yesterday itself to join us.
I-ohh that's great .but classes.
S-arey most of the professors are in leave .
Mihir -should we leave.
R-yes .actually no .actually before that i have some work with ish.ishita for tomorrow's party.ishita just come with me.

Ishita followed him as he was heading towards the party hall.After reaching there he closed the door in a jiffy and pinned her to the door and slammed his lips on her.The kiss was so sudden that her eyes widened in shock and few seconds later she started responding him.both kissed each other soo deeply that their life depends on this only.
"This is your punishment for coming late .you are late by a day sweetheart" he spoke in her ears huskily and again captured her lips.she was closing her eyes to feel him.after some time they parted unwillingly.
"Ish i missed u somuch."he spoke .
I-i also missed u a lot.
They hugged each other tightly.they remained like that till they heard knock at the door.He opened the door.mihir and mihika were there.
M-what u people are doing yaar.
R-umm nothing I was just explaining her about the decorations.
Mihika (teasingly)-ohh decoration I thought.
Raman hit her and said "hold your horses dear I was just..
Mihir interuppting in mid "ok should we leave we are getting late."
After some time they all were on the way to the shopping mall.Romika,Mimi,and ishra.In half way raman stopped his bike and was waiting for someone.
I-Rk why do you stop.they must be looking for us.
Raman shused her and called someone.
R-hey mihir we are going back to college as HOD had called me for some imp.work.
Mi-but ishita.
R-she is with me.we will shop later.
Mi-so u r not coming with us.
R-(side hugging ishita and closing her mouth with the same hand)-no ,u people carry on.
Mihir hung the call and raman released her mouth.
I(breathing heavenly)-what was that Rk.
R- surprise
I(narrowing her eyes)surprise.
R-yes mam surprise. I had planned a surprise for u.
After sometime a man come with a car.He gave his bike to him and took the car keys from him.
I-Rk are we going out of city.
R-ish u keep quite for sometime .we are going na.
After a drive of half an hour they reached in a lane .He blindfolded her eyes .
I-Rk now what's this .how can I see.
R-ishu are such a child .
They reached the place.He told her to sit n car for sometimes. and was gone.He came back after five min.and took her inside the place and said,"ok when I say u will open your eyes.
R-open .
"Haaw pari"(fairy) she listen an unison voice of kids. She saw some thirty fourty kids are standing in a group looking at her in surprise.
One of them spoke-bhaiya you Lief to us she is pari(fairy) not bhabi.
R-arey bhuddhu(duffer)she is your bhabhi not a fairy.
Kid 2-bhaiya she looks like a fairy.
Kid 3- she is also wearing white cloths.
Kid4-bhaiya can we touch her.
Raman looked at her.
I-(smiling )Rk what's this.
R-these are my lil friends.I usually come here.I love this place very much.hope u too will also love it.
They were engrossed in their talk when a lityli girl came to them ,shook his hand and asked "bhaiya can we touch her.
I-(smiling) of course sweety.as he is your friend I m also your friend.
Girl-no you are bhabhi.
I-how do u know.
G-bhaiya told us that u are as beautiful as a fairy.
I-is it so.(looking at him.)
R-humm.
While the two were talking Raman was gone out and returned with lots of bags.
I-Rk what's this.
R-these are gifts .distribute it among them.
I-when did u do all these preparations.
R-Atfirst you distribute all this then we will talk.
Ishita distributed all the gifts among the children .they were very happy to get the gift and also to meet her.they all were praising her.she was very happy as she was center of their attraction. Every child was so happy to touch her.they played with them for sometime.then after some time when they saw that the childrens are busy in themselves they get inside to meet the manager.He also was very happy to meet her.after meeting him they come out side and sat on a bench and started talking.

R-ish how was the surprise. Did you like it.

I-(teary eyes)-Rk I didn't have words to express my feelings.I m so happy.these kids are amazing .how do they know about me.
R-This is an orphanage I use yo come from last year. When I feel lonely I came here and spend time with these kids.they all are my friends .yesterday I was missing u a lot so I came here .while talking to them I told them about u and they were eager to meet u.so yesterday itself I bought gifts for them and was waiting for u patiently but u were taking revenge from me.isn't it.

I-revenge r u mad .why I will take revenge from u.
R-for that day.I m so sorry ish.I don't wanted to leave u alone but some how it happened.I m so ashamed of myself. How can I do that to u.I m do sorry.

I-its ok .I m not angry but happy that you are my husband.
R- you are so good that's why u are telling this but I promise you from today onwards u will be my first priority. Your happiness will come first for me .
Ishitas eyes became teary till the time.he wiped her tear and said "ish why are u crying.
She kept her head on his shoulder and he wounded his arm around her shoulder.
I-i m not crying .these are tear of happiness. I can't believe that u love me somuch.
R-even I can't believe that I can loved anyone like this.u can't believe yesterday I was not talking to anyone ,feeling lonely even in crowd ,everyone was around but it felt that no one is there for me.
I(laughing) hawe u also felt same u don't believe Rk I was feeling same.and akka was teasing me that I had gone mad .
R-actually u know ishita I think I m addicted to u.
I-don't say that u are confessing your love like this.RK I want an proper yet different confession then I will accept your love .ok
R- ok madam but give me sometime i have to think about it.ish on a serious mote i m afraid that I myself will not keep my promise yaar.i think I shouldn't had kept those conditions yaar.
She hugged him smiling.He also hugged her back and they talked for long time.

SAANSON KO JEENE KA ISHAARA MIL GAYA
DOOBA MAIN TUJHME TO KINARA MIL GAYA
SAANSON KO JEENE KA ISHAARA MILGAYA
ZINDGI KA PATA DOBARA MIL GAYA.
TU MILA TO KHUDA KA SAHARA MIL GAYA.

AARAM DE TU MUJHE BARSON KA HOON MAIN THAKA
PALKOON PE RAATEIN LIYE TERE WAASTE MAIN JAGA

TU MILA TO KHUDA KA SAHARA MIL GAYA.

After two three hours he said"ish we should leave we have to go for shopping also."
I -oh yes I forget.but what's the need .I had many dresses.
R-its very necessary. Earlier you dressed according to u now u have to dress according to my taste.
I-(making faces)I will not wear those minis and microminis.
R-even I don't want u to wear those .
They were at shopping mall after sometimes. The kids were not ready to.leave them .they left from there promising that soon they will come back.
At the shopping mall he selected a grey and black colour gown for her and againg she selected tux of same colour for him.
After that they had their dinner together and then he dropped her to the hostel looking forward for the fresher's party.

That's all for now friends .hope u will like this part.enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 9 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the late comment di
It was an outstanding update
I loved when ishra hugged feeling each other
Punishment was so cute and hot
Like orphanage scene with kids
Update soon.

PS-me first yippee
Edited by cutieruhi - 9 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hey friends updated new part above .read and enjoy.
..ishra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..just loved it so much..ishra kiss*blush*..all ishra scene was very nice..so ishita want a special confession from raman acca he..so next is the party...continue soon
Edited by ..ishra.. - 9 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res😊
unres

Raman waiting for Ishu is nice.
Its tough to hide their relation from friends.
Raman sneaking Ishu to enjoy alone time was good...
Orphanage & kids was a nice touch..
Raman regrets his mistake.
He promised her not to repeat his mistake but I know he ll break his promise..
Good going Pooja...
Edited by kaa1202 - 9 years ago