Loved it
So finally they got married
Thanks for pm
Cont soon

Thankyou somuch mannat.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends I m back.here's the next update.
Part-9
Toshiji and dadi were waiting for her.she came down and took their blessings.
D-tu yo badi soni lag rahi hai.(you are looking very beautiful.) Toshi put a black mark .
Toshiji immediately put a black mark behind her ear to took the evil eye.
Today was her first day in his house and also in kitchen so she has to prepare some sweet dish.she asked toshiji what to prepare.
T-its your wish .u can prepare anything.
I-mummyji I don't know anyone's like and dislike .if you can tell me what everybody will eat,I can prepare that.
"You want to know our fav.or bhai's"simmi teased her entering the kitchen.ishita blushed and looked down shyly.
S-oops she someone has turned as red as tomato.
T-(scolding her)- simmi don't tease her.its her first day and you are troubling her.
"Troubling me.look at her its not me its your son who has troubled a lot."simmi said signalling to ishita's swallowen lips.
Ishita was emberssed.seeing her state toshiji scolded simmi and she was gone smiling at ishita.
T-leave her .she is like that.u can prepare kheer its every bodies fav.and his also.
She nodded and started preparing it.
Everybody was sitting in dining table waiting for him.He came down wearing a red T-shirt and black jeans with a jacket.He was looking si handsome and hot.everybody looked at him .
S-uumm bhai matching matching.na ishita.
Simmi looked at ishita and elbowed her.ishita came back to her senses and realised that she was literary ogling at her husband in front if his family.she felt like earth should part in two pieces and she can vanish in it.she ran to kitchen giving an excuse to bring something.
After sometime when she come back he was not there and everybody has completed their breakfast.isjita noticed that he has eaten half his breakfast and the kheer was kept untouched.ishitas face fell.Toshiji saw it and told "He has received some imp. call from college ,you can take his and your breakfast to your room.ishita smiled at took everything in a tray and went to their bedroom.
there he was talking in mobile.After sometime he hung up the call and about to go to the dining hall when he saw her standing with a tray full if food. He smiled ,put his both the hands in her either shoulders and said "madam if u had brought it now you have to feed me as punishment."
I-punishment ,what punishment.
R(narrowing his eyes)-u don't remember. I will tell u.madam you had not wished your husband good morning.
I-(raising her eyebrows) oh ,then I m at your service sir.
Both smiled and she started feeding him .He also did same.they finished their breakfast and ishita was leaving,when he pulled her to him and both together landed on bed .Raman was beneath and ishita was above and they start talking like that.
R-ish do you remember our first meeting.
She nodded shyly.
R-exactly like this na.
I-humm..
Both were lost in their world when they heard a knock at the door.she opened the door .it was simmi.
S-bhai some of your friends are down and they are calling u.
Raman got up and was gone. After sometime both simmi and ishita come down.
His friends them and asked about ishita.before simmi can tell anything raman told in jiffy that she is simmi's friend.ishita didn't like this but kept quite.
Friend 1-yaar she is soo beautiful.
Friend 2-yaar raman give us an intro of her.
Raman didn't like that.
R-what beautiful ,she is just a simple girl and what s the need of intro.
Friend 1- raman why are u acting grumply .is there something
between you two.
Raman- (angrily)there's nothing between us moreover she is not of my type.
Ishita heard that and felt bad.she ran up crying.after sometimes she heard the someone entering the door. She thought that it was him but again it was Simmi.
S-ishita whatr u doing alone .dadi is calling you downstairs.
I-i m fine.his friends are down so I came here.
S-they are gone .
I-and where is he.
S-bhai also went with them.
I(shocked)what .where and when will he be back.
S-he went with his friends for some party and will come in the evening.
I-what evening.he don't even bothered to tell me once.
S-don't panick ishita he is like that only.

It was easy for simmi to say that but ishita didn't like this.she went down with simmi talked sometimes with everybody but was not feeling good.everybody was around pampering her but without him she was not liking anything.she took a leave from there stating that she has some headache. She waited for him whole day but he didn't even bothered to call her once.
The day passed with great difficulty .it was evening.she thought that he will come now and was waiting for him eagerly but he didn't showed up.
Toshiji and dadi were hell worried for her.they called her many times but she didn't come.they know why she is behaving like that but they were also helpless as it was his habit .when he came to Delhi he goes yo meet his old friends for the whole day or two.At last toshiji called him and got an answer that he is in a party and will return at night.
Toshiji at last came up to see her and consoled her. Toshiji talked to her till sometime and was gone.but now ishita was hell angry as well as sad for his behaviour.
At the dinner time she was called to eat but she ignored saying she is not feeling hungry but after lot forcing she eat some bites and went up to sleep.sleep was very far from her eyes .she was waiting for him.she slept in couch in a half laying position waiting for him.
He showed up in midnight.everybody was slept.He entered the room,ishita woke immediately hearing the sound of door opening.she saw he was heavily drunk.
R-ishita u are awake.
I(almost crying)- then what u were expecting.the girl whose husband has left her alone in the house very next day of their marriage can sleep peacefully.
R-ish I m sorry.I was stuck with friends.
I-you think a simple sorry will undo the damage.
Before they can argue some more he was in deep slumber.
She cried loudly and slept in couch away from him.
Next morning when he woke ,she was not around.he ran down to see her and was mesmerized to see the sight in front of her eyes.she was wearing a yellow colour ciffon saree with matching jewellery. He hair were braided neately and she was wearing flowers in her hairs .she was wearing a handful of choora and was helping her mother in law in arranging the things for some puja.Today they were having the puja which is held after marriage.
He went up ,took bath and dressed himself in a yellow kurta to match her,combed his hair neatly and went down to show her.He was standing in front of her but she was not paying any attention towards him.
He tried many time to talk to her but she was not ready to listen to him.They sat together in puja but she didn't looked at him once.He thought to talk to her after puja but she was hell busy yo listen to him.
The whole day was very busy for her and she didn't have anytime for him.
Now its the time for them to leave for their college. They pack their luggage.she as avoiding him continuesly ,now he was in her place where she was yesterday .He was understanding the fact that this is the last chance for them to talk and be alone.He tried again to talk yo her but again she avoided him and was about to leave the room ,when he pulled her with a force and caged her between wall and him.
She was hell shocked by his action, she tried to push him but he was strong enough to hold her.after struggling for sometime she gave up.when she stopped struggling he touched her face and closed her eyes to feel his touch.he hold her head and kept his lips on hers.she again started to struggle,instead of responding him she bite his lips but he was ready for anything after some struggle she started responding him.He chewed her lower lips to enter her mouth and marked his victory after entering,their tongue played with each other both were heavily breathing but was not ready to part.they broke after sometime she hugged him and cried in his chest.He kissed her forehead .before they can talk toshiji called them as their car was waiting for them.they hugged each other back and left .
Both bid goodbye to toshiji ,dadi and simmi.ishita cried hugging them as she was crying hugging amma and vandu when she left her house.They also did same as their own daughter is leaving.ishita took blessing from her father in law.raman hugged them and bid goodbye.They reached airport and waited for their flight.In the flight he said sorry to her for yesterdays incident.
I-Rk you cannot even imagine what I have gone through.
R-ish I m very sorry but they are my friends.
I-(angryly)and u said I m not your type.
R-they were teasing me.
I-and you told that I m not beautiful.
R-they wanted an intro with u.
I(pulling his cheeks)oh some one is so jealous.
R-(chuckling)what bad in it I had a beautiful wife.
He side hugged her ,she put her head on his shoulder and relaxed .
After sometime they landed in Mumbai airport.
R-ish from here we are not husband and wife.
Ishita nodded.
Raman called a cab.
R-ish let's go .cab is here.
I-Rk what I m saying is that you go and I will be there tomorrow. U see ,we left the college at same day and will reach same day.its not a good idea.
R-yeah you are right.but don't call me that.call me RKB as everybody is college does.
I(smiling)I m not everybody.you are my beloved..
R-hey shh don't call me that .o
I-i m going to amma's home and will come tomorrow.
R-ok from here our path parts ok .from now we are none to each other. U r my junior and I m your senior.
I-humm.
After biding good bye to each other they were gone in either direction.their heart sank with the thought that they will not be together .Both turned to have a look of their beloved.both noticed a longingness in others eyes.they ran to each other and hugged tight.
R-come soon will miss you.
I- I will miss you too.

They were not ready yo leave each other.they parted once ,turned hugged and took a step then again turned and hugged.they did this many times at last the cab driver mocked "sir u want yo go or I leave.
They were emberassed and parted finally .At last they sat in cab and left.
That's all friends from now.hope u eill like this part.enjoy reading and do leave your comment.
Edited by Divanru - 9 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Friends updated next part above .read and enjoy
kimty1230 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was superb update
feeding scene is so sweet raman came home drunk
ishu crying sad
ishus silent treatment was cute
cont soon
Edited by kimty1230 - 9 years ago
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finally prologue mystery is revealed
Didnt like Raman in this part much
Felt bad for ishita
Nice update
Thanks for pm
Update soon
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res will unres later 😳
Unres

First sry for the very late unres 😭
It went out of my mind πŸ₯±
But coming to the update πŸ˜‰
It as superb πŸ˜‰
This raman naaa😑
Let ishu give him tit for tat πŸ˜‰
Bhoth chu chup ke romance ho raha hai πŸ˜‰ i wonder y did appa give them the flat πŸ˜‰
Something special πŸ˜†

Update soon 😳
Edited by 12Singmeenu - 9 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally updated...
Luv da way raman WS jealous
But his behaviour
Hmmm good treatment by ishu
Wat a kiss
Luv da end VN dy both wre nt ready to leave each odr