lovely dear...

congratulation on completion of 50 pages

Thankyou somuch rida.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 9900

Nice update 😃

Conditions was reasonable but not sure whether mihika and others would understand it or not😆
Mihika has a sharp brain nuh😆
They're marrying the next day itself 😃
Love that condition too😃
Raman's proposal was simple yet so heart touching 😳
Loved it a lot😃
Please continue soon can't wait to read the next part 😃

Thankyou so much dear.happy u loved it.will update soon.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Sorry for the late comment di

Awesome update
Their not Raman's conditions are sensible
But it will be treat to watch when their friends and fellow mates will come to know about this new Mr & Mrs. Bhalla😉
So they are ready to get married the next day
But must say di their parents are no less because they also made a smart move
Now they both are head over heels in love with each other and now both are physically very comfortable
How these both are going to manage this senior -junior game
Loved their phone conversion di
Both r desperate to talk with eachother
Glad that they shared everything with eachother in phone conversion
Their date was awesome
Loved the he proposed her and their romance was lovely
Both are thinking about eachother even at the time of sleeping
Now very much eager to see them in college and how they r going to maintain their new relation
Continue soon di
Thanks for the pm

Thankyou so much reena for loving it and also for you long comment.will update soon.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Congrats for the completion of more than 50 pages di🥳

Thankyou somuch dear.
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends back with another update.
Part- 8.

Next morning in the hotel raman was getting ready as a groom.He was wearing a mahroon sherwani with same colour embroidery and golden stole .he wore his pagdhi(grooms turban)of same combination and was looking truly like a prince with his charming smile on his handsome face.Toshiji entered the room and she was in awee.
T(to dadi)-she biji have u ever seen such a handsome groom.
D-(putting a black mark behind his ear)-toshi don't put a bad eye on my raman.
Toshji made faces when simmi enters .
S-haww bhai you are looking so handsome .let me see u that u are same boy who used to be my brother.
Raman made a pout and complained his dadi.
R-dadi see simmi is teasing me.
D-(scolding simmi)-simmi you go away from my son.don't tease him.
Simmi made a face and signalled him that she will see him later.
In iyer house ishita was also getting ready.she was wearing a mahroon kanjiwaram silk saree with green and golden border.Her heavy jewellery was adding glory to her beauty.she was looking devine in her bride attire.Mrs iyer put a black mark behind her ear to took evil eye and said with teary eyes"ishu you r the most beautiful bride I have ever seen"
I-amma why are you crying.
A-i m not crying kanna these are tears of happiness .days passed so soon.some days back you were our little ishu who use to jump here and there in excitement to see any bride and now my little ishu is a bride herself.
Saying so she hugged her .ishita hugged her back and said-if u r crying I'm not going to marry.
A-mad girl every girl has to marry .
"Amma you love her more.you never cried for me"said vandita from behind.
They turned back and opened their arms for her.she also joined the hug.
I-Akka she amma is crying.
V-no buddhu she is not crying but she is very happy for u.u had got a very good and loving groom.
Ishita hit her playfully and both sisters smiled fully.

After some time all headed to the temple where marriage was to be held.Raman was sitting in mandap waiting for his bride .ishita came with vandita.Everyone present there was amazed to see her. Raman lost his senses and was mesmerized to see her.she was looking down and her shyness was glorifing her beauty.For a min she raised her eyes to see him and they share a eyelock for nanosecond.
She came forward and sits beside him.The panditji(priest)was chanting holy hynms .mr and Mrs iyer did kanyadan .vandu did gathbandhan.ishra stand up to take saat pheres(seven round) and after they sit again Raman filled her partition by sindoor(vermilion) and tied mangalsutra.it was a southindian mangalsutra I.e thaali so that if she wears it nobody can know that its a mangalsutra as it looks like a normal chain.priest announce them as husband and wife .ishra were looking very happy ,they bend one by one to took blessings of elders.The elders were overjoyed to see their children married with their suitable match.The priest said that they are heavenly jodi as he has not seen such a beautiful pair.
After the rituals were completed bhalla took a leave from there.
Iyers tried to stop them.
Mr iyer-Om why so early you can stay today and can go tomorrow.
Mr bhalla-we wanted to stay but as u know kids have to go back to their college .we also have some rituals at our place.they can leave asap we will complete the ritual.
Mr iyer nodded.
Ishita was crying hugging her parents and sister.toshiji come forward and consoled her .after some time they were ready to leave when mr iyer came and handed some keys to raman.
R-uncle what's this.
Mr iyer-not uncle call me appa.
R-sorry appa what's this.
Mr iyer- raman don't take it other wise .these are the keys of your flat in pine.
R-appa I told you earlier..
Mr iyer- its my gift to u .I m not forcing you people to stay togeather .Raman please don't deny it.
Raman took it and handed it to ishita.
Bhallas were back to Delhi.
Atfirst toshiji and dadi entered the house and did the preparations of grih pravesh.
Toshiji did aarti of the newlywed then they entered the house .ishita entered with kumkum filled feet .Everybody was very happy .ishra headed towards Raman's room where simmi was waiting for them.
S-bhai give me my gift then only you can enter this room.
R-if I deny then.
S- then I will take bhabhi with me as my gift.
Ishita smiled to see her affection.
R-what you want as gift.
S-its just a small amount only 10000.
R-r u mad .what will u do with that.
S- ( smiling)its non of your concern just hand it to me or I m taking bhabhi with me.
S(again)bhabhi tell bhaiya to make it fast.
Ishira raised her eyes and signalled him to give what she is demanding.
Toshiji and dadi were standing with them. Raman handed money to simmi.
S-mumma have you seen .bhai was not ready to marry and see now he is dancing on her tunes.every body smiled.
D-now you move let them enter they must be tired.
Ishra were in there room now.Both get freshen up and changed.After sometime time every body had dinner and retired to their room.
Raman has gone to dadis room for some time and ishita was standing near the window waiting for him.she was standing and enjoying the fresh air.
He entered the room and bolted the door.walked to her but she was lost in her thought so she didn't noticed him.He came to her and hugged her from behind.her trance broked.he bent a little and placed his chin on her shoulder and asked "ish are u happy".
I-(closing her eyes and smiling)-RK is it true or some dream.
R-ish its as true as this blowing wind,its as true as this sky and stars,its as true as me and you.
He bend some more and pecked her left cheek.she in a jiffy turned and hugged him .he also did same .they remain like that for sometimes then he moved further and tried to kiss her.
She pushed him and said "RK did you forgot your condition".
R-oh ish you r such a spoiling spot.I do remember everything but I didn't say that I will not ever kiss my wife .do l.
She looked down and shook negatively.
R-(smirking)now u will get a punishment. r u ready.
She nodded .he can see she was red due to blush.he came forward and raised her chin by his index finger and said."then kiss me".
Her eyes widened in shock and she said stammering"RK how can I.U know..
He didn't let her complete and pulled her to him and said "come I will teach u.saying so he pressed his lips on her and started chewing her lower lip.she also encircled her arms around his neck and responded him.both of them were kissing hungrily .soon his tongue demanded entry in her mouth she let him in after sometime they parted in the need of air.
Then they laid in bed .ishita puts her head on his chest and both started talking about all the happenings .they talked how their life had changed a lot in these two days.two days before they were not knowing each other well but now they had became soulmates.After talking for some time they drifted to deep slumber cudding each other.
Next day raman woke with the most beautiful view in front of his eyes.she was standing in front of dressing table after having bath.she was wearing a designer red saree which has gold border with matching gold jewellery. He as again mesmerized to she her.she was ready only thing left was her sindoor.she was about to put it when he came to her and took it .He filled her partition with sindoor and said its my job and if I m around I will do my job .do u get that.
I-ok.
She said smiling and was about to go when he held her hand and pulled her to him and said"where r you going madam. I have done my job now u have to give my fees."
I-fees.what fees.
R-oh ho you will not give anything I myself has to take it.
Saying so he kissed her and said"this is my fees you have to give to me always understand.
She nodded shyly.
R-and you haven't wised me good morning yet.
He was about to hug her when she ran saying "mummyji is calling me and I m getting late.
He ruffled his hair and smiled.

That's all friends for now.hope you will satisfied as I m not very good at it.enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 9 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends updated new part above .enjoy reading.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally they complete their marriage and the way you explain was beautiful for the ritual and Ishra matching dress as well . So they are back to Raman home .so Raman and Ishu leave in diferent cities. And how about college in which city I really miss it. So where they will stay cause Apparently also give flat for them as the present.i have one doubt Ishra is so much I love why Raman keep the condition when he marry he will not do anything with her yet. (You know right sleep together😳 ) and even they in their bed room they also have to control their emotions 😳😳 how long Raman will not break the rule when you have beautiful wife Ishu seem still shy and innocent.😆 Will wait for next update. Thank you for the Pm my dear and this time I am not late so 👏 for me. Have. Great week ahead my dear.🤗🤗
Edited by usaonly - 9 years ago
kimty1230 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its as true as this blowing wind,its as true as this sky and stars,its as true as me and you
I love these lines cont soon waiting for next
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update di
toshiji was happy after see er son and dadi put black tika to save him from evil eye aww
and then simmi teased him and he complained about her to dadi such a childish behaviour🤣
and then mrs iyer and ishu scene was nice and emotional
this is emotional moment for everyone in girl's house
and then vandu and ishu scene was also good typical sisters scene
and their marriage and ishu's viddai
very nice and emotional scene
simmi and raman scene was nice and funny
ishra scene was so romantic sorry for my mistakes
thanks for pm
update soon

SushSathisha thumbnail
super update!!!