sorry for late comment
i think condition will be no one knows about their marriage

Thankyou somuch dear.we think alike.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -RKB-

I read all in one go..awesome parts..liked it so much

Thankyou somuch dear for loving and reading.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anum_says

Yaaayyy... They met.

And That Hug I loved it...
And Their Kiss 😳
Lovely Update.
They r ready for marriage but they want to complete their studies first. right?
BrilliaNt Update
And Thankyou for that hug and kiss..
Loved it.
Update soon

Thankyou thankyou for loving that dear.will update soon
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels_Ring

Awesome part. ..
But why the conditions now.?
Waiting for next

Thanks dear.will update soon.
Divanru thumbnail
Trying will update by night or tomorrow.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Want an update di 😊

Trying sweety.may be by late night or tomm.morning.
Divanru thumbnail
.Hi friennds I m back.here's the next update.
Part--7

They come out of the room .Raman was ahead ishita was following him.
Everybody were looking curiously at them .
R-we are ready but have some conditions.

"Conditions"all in unison.
R-yup as everybody of u know that we are not ready to marry so soon but are getting married for you people only .so we have some conditions for that. If u people agree with it then there is no problem.
Ishita looked at him in disbelief .she was all happy but confused with his acts.she so wants to talk to him but now she don't have any chance to talk to him moreover now theres no point in talking to him as everybody has agreed to listen to their conditions which was only his and she was completely unknown to the conditions like everybody.

Raman -I have three conditions.
1-the marriage will be totally a private affair.I don't want a grand celebrations.
2 -you people will not force us to live together in pune and nobody in our college should know that we are married .
3-mamma its for u and daadi I m marrying but you people will not force us to have kids till we get settled in our lives.

R-thats it if u people will agree then we are ready.
Mr iyer-(to mr bhalla)om don't u think they are demanding so much.he don't want anyone to know about this marriage and also he don't want to live with her.what's the surety of this relationship.
Mr bhalla-(assuring)relax viswa don't u trust me.they are not marrying of their own but we are the one u had selected them for each other.ishu will be our daughter not daughter in law.we will love her more than raman.
D-raman and ishita just give us sometime we will decide that.
The elders had some talks whereas ishra were standing admiring each other .
After some time .
D-ok your all conditions are granted but for that you have to fulfill our one wish .
R-whats that.
Mr iyer-u people will have to marry tomorrow itself.if u don't want to have any celebrations then why we will wait.
I-but appa what's so hurry.
Mrs iyer-ishita you don't interfere.
mr bhalla-and after you will ready we will have a grand wedding afterwards.
R-ok .
After that the elders congratulate each other and have their lunch together.Bhallas left iyers house after decieding everything for the marriage. They also made a plan to shop together in the evening for tomorrow so that bride and groom can select their outfit for marraige of their own choice.
All bid good bye to each other whereas ishita was eager to talk to him.
As soon as they left she ran to her room and bolted the door.she immediately called him but he cuts the call.next moment she recieved a whattsapp massege that he is car and will talk to her after he reaches his room.she was waiting eagerly for his call.After sometime she recieved his call she picked it in the first ring.
I-hello
R-yes ish tell me .
I-Rk I do want to talk to u.
R-then tell I have all ears.
I-what the hell was that.
R-what.
I-u didn't bothered to ask me anything.first you agreed to see a girl for marriage without telling me ,then you come and you umm umm.. She lost her words.
R-(smirking)then what I did ish.tell me what I did.
I-(hesistatetly) umm u come to my room and kissed me.
R(smiling)- don't tell me you didn't like that
I-Rk please let me speak.
R-ok
I-then you agreed for marriage with some conditions that to tomorrow.
R- then what you want me to do.
I- you should have asked me once na.
R-what should I have asked .that you want to marry me or you want me to ask that you want this marriage a grand affair or simple or should I ask that ishita will you like to be a mother in such a tender age.what tell me .where I was wrong.
I-but RK u decided everything by yourself.
R-ish I m not getting you what's your problem is .
I-(frustrated) actually I don't know but I want you to talk to me.
R(smiling) then tell na that u want to talk to me.why giving random excuses.
I- you don't want to talk to me.
R-i was trying to contact you since yesterday but you are the one who was not available.
I-i also tried a lot to contact you but you were always busy or not reachable.after that suddenly you with your family arrived and our marriage got fixed that to of tomorrow.

Like this they narrated all the happenings from yesterday.their talk had not ended yet but the family members started to call them as they have to leave for shopping.they hunged up the call and busied themselves in getting ready for each other.
At the shipping mall.
All were busy in shopping but ishra were busy in ogling each other.they want to spend time with each other but no body was leaving them alone.at last raman told simmi that he want to spend some lone time with ishita.simmi talked to her mother.
Both the mothers talked for sometimes and allowed ishra for a dinner date reminding to return soon as tomorrow is a very imp day for them.
Ishra were very happy .They left the places hand in hand.ishita took him to near by beach .ishita put her head on his shoulder and they walked for sometime in seaside side hugging each other with out talking but feeling each other.
R-ishita you wanted to talk to me na.
I-(closing her eyes)humm.
R-then speak.
I-not now I only want to feel you as mine.
R-but I had something to talk to you .
I-(opening her eyes)-what.
The next moment see saw him bending on his knees in front of her.she didn't get that what is he up to.
R-you were upset that I didn't ask you for the marriage na.
I-humm
R-(holding her hands)then now I m asking you in presence of sky,earth and this sea...
ISHITA IYER I WANT TO SPENT MY REST OF LIFE WITH YOU .WOULD YOU MIND BEING MRS RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA FOR REST OF YOUR LIFE.WILL YOU MARRY ME .

Ishita was in tears till he end his dialogue. It was evident that her eyes are overwhelmed with happiness. She cannot spoke any word but nodded with teary eyes. Next moment he slipped a diamond ring in her ring finger .
She in the next moment hugged him tight not leaving any space between them that even air can pass through them.
She showered so many kisses on his forehead ,eyes nose cheek but she was hesitant to kiss on his lips but he was quick enough to captured them.He pressed his lips on her and they were lost in a soul searing kiss which was witnessed by the nature.
After sometime they broke the kiss and sat in the sand to spend some more beautiful moments togeather.they sat there for long time and returned to their places at ten pm after having their dinner.
Soon they were in there room remembering there sweet moments they had spend together and drifted to sleep looking forward a beautiful life ahead.

That's all friends .hope you people will like it.enjoy reading and do leave your comment.

Edited by Divanru - 9 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends updated new part part above.enjoy reading.
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whoa wat conditions
Ishu was mad at him as he didn't ask her but he thought only abt her even in DSE conditions cute
Perfectly written was da proposal
Luv u dear keep writing vl be waiting
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidapanjwani17

Whoa wat conditions

Ishu was mad at him as he didn't ask her but he thought only abt her even in DSE conditions cute
Perfectly written was da proposal
Luv u dear keep writing vl be waiting

Thanks dear for loving the update.