lovely update...

i am sure the girl will be ishu...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks dear.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: super_cutie

Amazing update di

Ishra are so much in love with eachother and these duffers are not acknowledging it
Loved sarika and miku's constant pestering(ishu) to tie the rakie
Ishra wats up conversation in terrace was nice
And loved the way Raman immediately called her on hearing about Rakhi
Raman is ready to go anywhere just to escape from getting rakhi tied from ishu was lovely
their conversation in cafe was cute
Is Raman is going to meet ishu in Mumbai in the name of. proposal?
This is really getting more interesting di
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm

Thankyou so much dear for loving it .will update asap
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: sininhp

Awesome update...

Loved the convo between the two๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear.
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends I m back.here's the next part.
Part- 6

He was thinking of a way to escape but no idea was hitting his mind.
R-what will u do now.i just don't want to meet anybody but these family members of mine.what should I do.
He was lost in his thought when he heard a knock on the door.
He opened the door. It was his dadi.
R(touching her feet)-pairy pauna dadi .how r u .
D- I m not fine.
R-what happen to u.
D-i m going to die soon but nobody bothers about me.
R-dadi stop being drama queen.
D-raman I m not acting but I m afraid.I don't have much time left of my life and my last wish to see my raman dressed as dulha(groom) but seems it will never be fulfilled.
R-dadi why u r speaking like that u will live many more years.
D-I also wish to but its not in our hand but I want my last wish to fulfilled. And this can only happen if u agree to marry.

R-dadi why don't you understand .I m only twenty two years old and even not yet completed my studies .how could I can take responsibility of a wife.
D-who is telling u to take responsibility. We have enough money that to take care of you ,your wife and also your child even if u don't earn a single penny for years.
R- we r rich that doesn't mean that we should not work.
D- even I m not telling u to do that.I just want to see your marriage before I die .is it too that I demand from you.
She started crying.Raman came to her,wiped her tears and said
"Ok I m ready but I have a condition that if I don't like the girl u people will not force me. Is it ok.
D-ok,but I know you will definitely like her.
R(st)- no I will never like her or may I say ,i can never like anyone
D-raman where r u lost.don't you want to know about the girl.
R-no I don't .when we have to leave.
D-we will leave in the evening.
R-ok dadi I m very tired .I want to sleep.
Dadi left from his room.Raman was in his room after completing the rituals of rakhi and having lunch.He made a excuse to sleep but sleep was very far from his eyes.His whole mind was captured by ishita.He was continuesly thinking of an escape plan.but was not getting any.He thought to talk to ishita.he dialed her number but she was not picking the call.frustrated he threw the phone and said"why should I call her.can't she call to inform about herself."after some time he drifted to sleep.

At evening his mother woke him and said to get ready they were leaving after a while.
All through the journey he was very restless .He was feeling that he was cheating her.he thought that she don't want to tie a rakhi to me that means she must be liking me but what I m doing.I m going to see a girl for marriage .what should I do.
After some time they landed in Mumbai.They went to the hotel.everybody his mother ,dadi,papa and sister everybody was so excited but he was not.He was not talking to anyone.
He locked himself in his room and instructed everyone not to disturb him till morning as he is not feeling well.
He tried to talk to ishita but she was not picking his call.He so wanted to talk yo her,to listen her voice,to see her beautiful face but she was beyond his reach.
Next morning they reached the girls house.before entering the house he again excused himself and tried to call her but in vain .she was again not responding.He unwillingly entered the house.

The elders were greeting each other. They sat and started their talk but raman was mute.he so wanted to ranaway from there.soon Mr bhalla asked for girl.
The girl was called .Mrs bhalla was in mesmerized to see the girl.The girl came forward and touched their feet ,she without looking up started touching their feet,first she touched dadi's feet,then mr bhalla's then Mrs bhalla then she touched raman feet .He stand instantly and the girl also stand due to sudden standing their forehead collided ,both saw each other furiously .They open their mouth to shout on each other but the only word escaped from their mouth was "Tum"(you)
"Tum yahaan"both said in unison.
Mr bhalla-you people know each other.
R-papa she is ishita my junior.
D-oh then you must be knowing her.
R-(excited but beheaving calm)yes.
D-then there's no problem in this marriage.
R-before that I want to talk to her.
Mrs iyer-but you people know each other na
Mr-madhu let them talk for a while.
Mrs iyer-ok ishu take him to your room.
She headed to her room,raman followed her.after entering the room he bolted the door.
She opened her mouth in perfect "o" for his courage .
He shused her ,come closer to her ,closed her mouth and hugged her tight.she reciprocate the hug.tears flowed from both pair of eyes.both remain in the same condition for sometime,feeling each other.
FFLASHBACK
Ishita reached the house .she was mesmerized to see the decorations.she asked curiously like a kid.
I-amma this all decorations are for rakshabandhan.
A-(patting her cheeks)-no kanna .tomorrow a boy is coming to see u.
I-to see me.m I a clown.
A-no kanna they r coming to see u for marriage.
I(angrily)- what the hell .amma I m not going to marry so soon.
A-even we also don't want to do your marriage so soon but they are very good people.The boy is also very handsome and the family background is also very good.
I-but amma why so soon let me complete my studies.
Appa-ishu I don't want to loose a good boy.he will be a suitable match for you.
I-but appa ..
Appa-no but,they are coming tomorrow to see u .if everything will be alright soon u will also be happily married like vandu.
I-no appa.
Appa(angrily)ishu its my order .I m your appa and I have full right to take decisions for you.
Ishita headed to her room tapping her feet on ground in frustration. She entered the room ,bolted the door behind her .she threw herself in bed and started crying.
Ishita POV.
Murugan what should I do.I have send him to his house so that we can escape that rakshabandhan situation but what is this.how can I marry anyone else.I like him and I think he also liked me then why my family is in so hurry.He will think I had betrayed him, how will I face him.what should I do now.I should talk to him.she tried multiple times but most of the times his phone was either busy or not reachable.she shouted in anger "to hell with this raavan Kumar,here I m dying to talk to him and he is busy in talking to someone.(little did she know that he was trying to call herself only).
She heard a knock at the door.she wiped her tears and opened the door it was her sister .vandita entered the room smiling holding a kanjeevaram saree of navy blue colour with green and mahroon border.
V-ser ishu this saree is do beautiful. You wear this tomorrow. The boy will not be able to see anything except you.
I-stop it akka .suddenly all this .what so hurry.
V-u know bhalla uncle ,who had come two months back with his mother.
I(reminding)-yes yes old friend of appa.they met at hospital after a long time.
V-at that time they had come to Mumbai for the tests of dadi as her health was not well.
I-yes I remember.
V-at that time appa brought them home and u had taken good care of dadi.
I-yes akka ,so what about them.
V-they were so impressed with u that now dadi wants her grandson to marry you.
I-but akka so soon .
V-she had a heart attack last month so she wants to see his marriage before she died.
I(st)-what the hell.she liked me,she had heart attack,she wants to see marriage of her grandson and for that I m butchered.
I-but akka why appa is ready.
V-because he says that they are well settled and the boy is also very good.you will like him.
I(st)-I can't like anyone except RK.
V-ishu now don't act stubborn. Tomorrow be ready on time and don't act like we are forcing u.
I(st)but u people are really forcing me.
I-ok but till tomorrow nobody will disturb me.I m not feeling well and moreover I had yo look fresh for your so called handsome boy.
Vandita was gone .ishita again bolted the door and tried to call him but he was not reachable as he was in flight.she cried again and started thinking of some ways to escape.after some time she slept without eating.
Next morning amma and vandita was dressing her like a bride but she was least interested in all this.she only wants to meet him and cry her heart out hugging him. She again tried to call him but he was again busy,a lone tear escaped from her eyes on the thought of her being somebody else of wife.she was silent.amma and vandu tried many times to talk to her but in vain.she didn't spoke a word.
After sometime the boy and his family arrived. Every body went out to feet them.ishita was alone in the room.
I-(with teary eyes) RK where are u .I so want to talk to u.
She was called after sometime .she headed towards the hall bending her neck to her chest.had not looked up once till she collided with him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

He open his eyes to see her beautiful face,cupped her face,kissed her forehead ,then eyes ,then nose.he drank the tears which were flowing from her eyes.
On the next moment he captured her lips.At first she opened her eyes in shock but then she cannot resist.she wounded her arms around his neck and started responding her.at first it was gentle then it became passionate.He started chewing her lips demanding entry inside ,she let him enter.soon their tongue met.They were kissing each other hungrily that their life depends on it only.no one was ready to part.
They parted after listening the knock at the door.it was vandita her sister.
V-ishu are u people done.leave something for later.
Ishita looked at him then looked down shyly.He turned to open the door.
She cluctched his arms.He looked at her.she came forward and wiped the lipstick marks which was left during the kiss.He smiled and went out.
Everybody was looking curiously at them.she was following her.
They entered the hall.
Mr bhalla- raman what have you people decided.
R-we are ready to marry but have some conditions.

That's all friends.hope you people will like this.enjoy reading and do leave your valuable comments.

Edited by Divanru - 9 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wre r u yr y aren't u updating yr waiting du update yr...
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay so story is being updated desperately waiting hmmm
9900 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Update soon...Please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Divanru thumbnail
Updating yaar .please don't read.let me complete .I will pm you.Tull then don't read.
9900 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divanru

Updating yaar .please don't read.let me complete .I will pm you.Tull then don't read.

Already read๐Ÿ˜†
Couldn't wait๐Ÿ˜†
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Superb ,amazing ,awesome update
Finally mere guttar mind ko kuch mila๐Ÿ˜‰
It was too good di
I like the room scene
Loved it totally
Niras ishra the,an sahi hai.
Update soon