and also the "teri wali" and "tera hero" bit.. so cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear for loving it.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends I m back with another part.

Part 5

I-noways now u people go I m sleeping.
Saying so she layed on the bed and covered herself fully up to head with duvet.though she has faked to be sleepy sleep is far away from her eyes.her mind was continuously working to face this unwanted situation. Neither she wanted to tie the rakhi to him nor she was ready to accept that she likes him.she was hanging between .even she herself was confused of her own reaction,she was shocked that why she acted like a duffer in front of her friends.raman is also like other boys why she denyed ,she can easy tie a rakhi and can be easily saved from this situation ."is he really some random boy or someone especial." her mind argued.
"No he is not a rondom boy but a person who make me feel special"her heart answered.
"So its true that u feel something for him"mind asked again.
"I don't know but I can never think him as my brother "her heart answered making her smile.
Then her sane mind said "enough of smiling now think a idea to escape because these people will not spare you.
After thinking for long time she can not thought of any idea for her escap finally she thought that she would talk to raman.

"Raman"her heart skipped a little after thinking about him .
I(st)- do raman also feel same about me as i am feeling. What if I would be any random girl for him,what if he doesn't have any feeling about me.(her heart cried silently thinking of this situation then argued again)no no he feels something about me.should I talk to him or not.
Not having anyother way she took her mobile ,went to terace as it was midnight and both of her friends are in deep slumber .she pressed "hi"and send it to his watsapp no.
He in a jiffy replied back "hi how r u".
I-i m fine .if you r not sleeping can we talk.(she typed back)
R-ya sure should I call.(he typed)
I-no no my friends are sleeping.

(she faked as she know that she cannot talk to him normally)

Author note-all the talk below is through watsapp)
R-then tell is there any problem.
I-yes.can u please tell me what's your plans for rakshabandhan day.
R-why should I tell my plans to u.
I-Rk please its urgent.
R-don't call me that .call me RKB as everybody does .
I-(st) I m not everyone.
I(typed)-RK its not joke.
R-ok why do you want to know my plans.
I-if you can go to your home.
R-why why I will go yo my home.its only a day holiday.
I-RK they wanted me to tie rakhi to u.if u will not be there then we can escape this situation.
He cannot stop himself .He stepped out of his room and called her immediately.she picked in first ring.
I-(stammering)- hello.
R-(surprised and angry)-r they mad. how could they tell something like that to u.
I-i don't know but they want me to do that to prove that there nothing between us.
R-(angrily)what the hell .why should we prove anything to them it's between us.
Ishita smiled listening to his words since it confirmed that he also consider her special as she consider him.
I-RK don't be angry they are our friends. There's only one way to escape.
R-what.
I-one of us should not be there.then we will be saved.if u can go to ur home for rakhsabandhan.
R-why should I go .u should go .your home is near moreover your friends had suggested that waste idea.
I(angrily) then its OK u don't go anywhere and I am also not going.I will tie rakhi and u will be my brother .happy.
And she hunged the call angrily.
He ruffeled his hair in frustration and bites his nails in nervousness and called immediately.
She picked the call .
R-hello ish listen to me .can't we figure out anything else.
I-i think of many ways but its the only way.u know na how adman they r if they find us in same place they will unnecessarily force us.
R-ok I will go home tomorrow .but don't tell anyone about this .neither of our talk nor of my going home.OK.
I-ok ,thanks .but tommorrow you will come to college na.
R-(teasing)oh someone is so desperate to meet me.
I-(blushing) in your dreams .nothing like that.OK good night I m hanging up.
And she cuts the call smiling.
Next morning at the boys place.
R-guys I want a solution to a problem can u please help me.
Ro- what's that.
R-yesterday I was surfing and I find an article. Suggests some ways to escape from girls on raksha bandhan.can u please suggest some.
M-(teased)are u asking for any article or u r asking for urself.
R-are u mad .I m RKB .I don't escape from girls but they escape from me u know.
Ro-oh ho is it.
R-yes my boy it is .now if u can suggest some idea.
M(thinking) -umm the boy should lock them in a room.
Ro-no no boy should not go in front of the girls that day

R-(angrily)-thanks my friends for yours waste ideas.now I would think of myself.
Ro-raman u r worried like u urself want to escape from this situation.
R-(stammering) r u mad nothing like that.who will tie rakhi to me yaar.every girls want to be my girlfriend.
M-except one.teriwali.
R(shocked) - what.why will she do that.
Ro-raman u must runaway she is ishita what will happen if tie a rakhi to u.
R-shut up u two and get ready for college.
In college they met only once in the morning .All four of their friends reminded them of tomorrow and raman thought that its better to leave either these people will make sure that she should tie rakhi to u.

All were sitting together in cafeteria. Romika and Mimi's were talking to each other but ishra were only looking at each other.
Her phone buzzed receiving a whatsapp message.it was him.(Below is whatsapp conversation)
R-whay happen .r u OK.
I-humm ,when are u leaving .
R- Tonight at eight.
I-from here.
R-no I will leave from here at four and my flight is at eight from Mumbai.
I-happy journey.take care.
R-thanks u also take care.what will u do tomorrow.
I-after tieing rakhi to romi and mihir bhai I will go home.my jiju cum brother will waiting for me.
R-ok then happy journey to u too.
I- thanks.
R-how will u go.
I-appa will send car at eleven am.
R-ok.
They were deeply engrossed in their conversation when their friends saw them.This was the longest conversation they ever had.
M-hey ishu what r u doing .talk to raman bhai.
I(looking at him) no its OK .u people were busy so I was busy with my friends phone.
R-friends you enjoy I have some imp.work as I...
He stopped in middle realising what he was about to say.
R-ok I will leave now.
He was gone signalling a bye through his eyes to his.
After he leaved her face fell because she knows that she will not be able to see him for coming two or three days.
Sa-(elbowing her)what u r looking .he is hand some na.now also u have time just say that u like him .we will set everything.
I(smiling)shut up.
He left the appt.on 3.30 pm,making excuse to his friends that he has been called by his father since his grandmother is not well and want to meet him.

He left two gifts for mihika and saarika as rakhi gifts.
Next day Romi and mihir came to hostel for the rituals of rakhi.
Saarika and mihika were surprised of sudden departure of raman.they enquired ishu about that.she faked that she doesn't know anything about his plans.boys informed about his grandmother's condition. The girls unwillingly accepted the gift left by him.After the ritual ishita has left for her home as her car had arrived.
In Delhi everybody was surprised to see raman.
T-oye raman tu yahan(raman u here)
R(touching her feet's)-yes ma I was feeling very alone there so I thought to come here .I can meet u all and also me and simmi (sister)will celebrate rakshabandhan together.where is everybody.
T-its good u r here .we are leaving today for Mumbai.
R-mumbai !but why.
T-we are going to Mumbai to see a girl for u.
R-ma what's this again u people started.I don't want to marry .I have not yet completed my studies yet.
Mr bhalla entered the hall and said."we know that very well son u know ur grandmother na".
R(touching his feet for blessing)-what about her .is she OK.
Mr bhalla-yes she is OK but she behaving like a child after the heartattack she had last month.she is very much worried about your marriage. She often tells that she wants to see your marriage as soon as possible since she don't have much time to live.she even had chosed girl for you,even I liked her somuch .so today we people were going to meet them.
R-but papa u should have asked me once na.
Mr bhalla-yes son I know its a kind of forcing you to marry but I am sure u will like that girl.she is a very good girl.
R(frustrated) but papa,leave it.
He headed to his room tapping his feet's in the floor in frustration.
In the room he was pacing to and fro ,pulling his hair in tension.
R(st)raman now what will u do .how will u solve this problem.ish what have u done .now I m stuck between u and family.

That's all for now friends.hope u people will like this part.read and enjoy .please do leave your comment.(Aasha hope u will like it.)
Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
πŸ˜‰ i know it is for update so resing before hand πŸ˜†

Yeeere i know who is the girl
I know it i know πŸ˜†
I am littrally dancing
Raman weds ishu 😳
Awww😳

U know pooja diii i love u for this one πŸ˜†
Continue sooon πŸ˜†
I am super exited πŸ˜‰

Waiting waiting πŸ˜†
Edited by 12Singmeenu - 9 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends updated new part above.read and enjoy.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Such a lovely update di
Like their friends teasing and ishra escaping
Poor Raman had to run away
They r so cute
I think ishra marriage is on cards
Update soon
Edited by cutieruhi - 9 years ago
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow so cute!! They are not accepting to anyone , but their heart knows they are special to each other
mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
poor ishraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
imabinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update...
Btw that girl is ishita na?! πŸ˜ƒ
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update
waiting for the next part
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ishra in full tension..
Ishra marriage is coming up,your prologue will be fill up in next or two updates..
Ishu and raman are not ready to confess their love?...lovely update..
Continue soon pooja..