Fabulous Update..
Update soon.
Superb

Thanks dear.will update soon.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

Poo you put Ishu to dangerous zone I am not mind so far Raman will come and rescue her and put her in his arm. Lucky Ragging done by Ashok cause Ishu taught Raman did it.why you always lock them in storeroom any thing special in future😉 I am waiting for surprise there. Little bit action update but work done by Ishu this time. One thing stuck in mine Ashok know he is not in town that why he did all this. Did Asok meet Ishu yet and Shagun will be in your story or not. Will wait till you update.🤗🤗

Thanks dear for loving it.will update soon.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidapanjwani17

r u updating yr jldi kro yr

No dear I m not updating .will update tomorrow.
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

superb update
''teri wali''...loved it 😉
raman warned ishita about ashok
so ashok's entry is going to happen in next update 🤢
waiting to read more 😊
thanks for pm

Thanks dear for loving it.but u r late.
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

No dear I m not updating .will update tomorrow.

Actually I ws asking I forget to put VN bfre but still got my ans n vl be waiting fr tomorrow eagerly
BT dear special place plx change to sumwhre else just a request😊
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidapanjwani17

Actually I ws asking I forget to put VN bfre but still got my ans n vl be waiting fr tomorrow eagerly
BT dear special place plx change to sumwhre else just a request😊

That's not their meeting place .its just a place where he can talk to her alone.it can't be common room or library so I chooses store room and it has a role in the story which u will know in next update till then wait dear.
Divanru thumbnail
Part- 4

Few days passed like that . Nothing unusual happen in these days.ishita always remain with the group as per ramans insturctions.one or all the three boys has the duty to pick and drop the girls to the hostel.when mimi and romika has date or some other plans for themselves then raman will drop her .

Now ishra's relationship has taken one more baby step.now they don't steal glances but directly see into each other eyes but now also they don't talk much . they don't even mind to be called with their nicknames i.e her as teri wali(yours) and him as tera hero.

One fine day Mimi and romika were enjoying in the cafeteria.ishra were missing.after some time raman entered there and came to them .Before he can start some chat mihir asked"yaar tu akele Teri wali kahan hai(you alone were is ishita)
Listening to this raman said "how could I know she was with u people na".
M-no bhai she has gone to meet u.
R-r u mad I was in a meeting with HOD discussing the preparation of welcome party of newcomers .
S-wow party.
R(shouted) shut up.will u.answer me what I m asking .where is she.
M-bhai u called her na.
R-me .don't u get me that I was in meeting .damn it.
M-but bhai..
R(impatiently) what.
S(scaring)u send a note to meet her.

R-when yaar .I m not getting it .
Ro-ok I will tell u.

FLASHBACK
After the class the girls were coming to cafeteria when a girl came and headed a note to ishita.it read.
"Ishita I had an urgent work with u .please come ."
. Raman.
And after that she was gone.

Flashback ends.
R-but I didn't send any note and where she has gone.
Mi-we don't know where .the place was not written in that note.

"may be u people have some secret place to meet."Romi said teasingly.
R(frustrated)- stop it yaar.
Ro-come we will find her.
R-no u people carry-on I will find her.
He was telling this calmly but inside there was a fear for her wellbeing.
He ran towards the storeroom as that was the only place were ishra met twice ,beside that they never met alone anywhere.
The store room was locked from outside.now raman was worried since he didn't remembered any other place where they had met.he ruffled his hair in tension and turned to leave at the same moment he heard some voice from inside.He unlocked the room and tried to open.He was surprised as the door was locked from inside.he knocked but didn't get any answer .He stood there for sometime waiting for some response but everything was quite.He thought to ask the peon that whom he had given the keys .As he was about to go he heard some noise like somebody is struggling .he again knocked but now also there was silence.he decided to broke the door.he tried once nothing happened but he heard ishitas scream "bachao"(save me)" "some body save me".
He was very angry and again pushed the door with all his strength .this time it broked and a horrible scene was in front of him .Ashok was forcing himself on ishita .she was struggling with all her strength. He can see scars of nails on ashoks face but then also the devil was not leaving her,but due to the sound of opening the door he stopped for a fraction of seconds.that was the time when ishita got a chance she pushed him and ran towards raman and hugged him tight.Raman forget ashok for sometimes as he was laying in the floor .Unknowly he kissed her forehead and asked in a concerned voice "ish are u ok"
Ishita was notvin a situation to say anything she cooed herself more to him.
She was in a very vulnerable state .her clothes were torn from many places ,her lil makeup was rinsed and eyes were red and puffy.looking to her in this state his blood boiled in his nerves ,he pull her apart, folded his palm in fist and punched ashok hard who was trying get up from the floor.Next moment ashok was again in the floor.he collided with a table which was nearby and his head was bleeding hard but raman was so angry that he was not looking to ashoks state but was going on beating him blue and black.by this time ishita has composed herself she came forward and stopped raman.
I-RK please leave him .he will die.
R-(came back into senses and roared)see this girl want to save u,shame on u.I knew that u are a creep but will go to this extent for revenge to a girl ,I never thought that u r so disgusting. If she want she can ruin your life by just filing a FIR instead of that she is saving u from me.just see the difference and get lost before I do unexpected. And mind u don't show near her either I will kill u with my bare hands.do u get that .get lost.
Ashok was gone glaring at them.
Raman moved his sight to ishita ,he can see was trying to cover her torn clothes with her stole .he went to her and said "r u OK".
I-hmm
R-come I will drop u.
As the storeroom was in corner no body was there but the corridor was filled with the students as it was the break between two period.he saw that ishitas was not in a condition to go in the crowd so they return back to the storeroom.
R-we have to stay here till the next class starts.
I-hmm.
Raman locked the door again so that nobody can enter .he let her sit in a table and he himself leaned on the wall lifting one leg.

She was lost in her thought when she heard a noise "chat".
She ran to him and hugged him tight.due to her sudden move he lost his balance and was about to fall.anyway he took the support of wall ,straightened him self and shouted "what the hell"
I(scared)-a a lli lizard is there.
He noticed she was shivering. He laugh at her and thought"badi jhaasi ki raani banti hai aur chipkali she darti hai"(pretend to be jhaasi ki raani and is scared of lizard)

To lighten the atmosphere he teased her"is there really a lizard or u are faking it to hug me."
She tore herself from him ,glared and said"huh who want to hug u .
He can see she is peeping scarly to the place where the lizard was.
He saw her smiled and pulled her to him.the pull was so strong that she landed on his chest hard,she tried to push him and shouted "leave me."he wounded his arms strongly and ordered
"Stay here".
She struggled for sometime and then gave up .she also hugged him back.They stayed in same state for more than 10 min.he was patting her continuously to console her.she lifted her gaze to see him .she noticed that he was looking at her very affectionately. Their eyes met and both were lost in each other.they looked themselves like hypnotized person for sometime then raman tried to pull himself from her but she snuggled more to him.he again looked at her and signed to leave she shook her head negatively .then he again kissed her forehead and assured her" everything is alright ish after sometime u will be in ur hostel and nobody will knew what happened in this room .
After sometimes when the choes stopped they went silently to the parking and left the college. He dropped her to the hostel.
He told not to tell anybody about this either this news will spread and unnecessarily people will talk about her ,saying so he was gone .she ran to her room and threw herself on bed and wept loudly.since he was consoling her ,she was silent but now
She can not stop herself.after sometime she composed her self ,showered and changed .she was thinking that what will she say if mihka and saarika will ask at the same moment she received a watsapp message .she smiled when she came to know from who me it was.it was from raman he said that if somebody ask just tell them that hod had called her because raman has suggested her name for party voleanter. She thought that how much caring this person is .she played the whole happenings in her mind and at the end she was bhushing.she thought that "is it possible that he loves me."her one mind said "why not I m also beautiful anyone can love me.
Her other mind said."duffer he is not anyone.he is RKB heartthrob of college.
Her mingd kept on debating for sometimes then she smacked her head and scolded her what am I thinking.I will go crazy because of him someday.

She was lost in his thought and was smiling recalling all the incident. She was not able to forget the affection and concern in his eyes for her.debating with her mind she slept and woke when mihika and saarika entered the with their loud chatter.
Mihika asked concerned "ishu r u OK .here were u. Raman bhai was so concerned about u."
Ishita hesitately said same reason which raman told her.
S-howw raman bhai suggested your name not our.
M-(teasing) why he will suggest your name u know na she is his...
Ishita cut her in mid and said smiling stop it mihika u people always tease me there is nothing between us.
S-o ho somebody is smiling.
I-nothing like that.
M(elbowing her) say na what's going on.
I-nothing yaar.
S-ok if nothing is there then u have to do one thing.
I-what.
M-(smiling)after two days rakshbandhan is there .u have to tie a rakhi on his wrist then we will be sure that their is nothing between u two.
I-what! r u crazy.why should I.

That's all friends for now.please read it and leave your comments.
Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago