Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
friends I m back.here's the next part.
Part- 3

In the evening after classes ishita goes to the hostel whereas saarika and mihika were gone for a date with there respective boyfriends.They were enjoying there date .in between they started talking about raman and ishita.
Mi-hey mihika what's going on in between ishita and raman.
M-i don't know but something is there.
S-even I can feel that they are made for each other.
Ro-but any body can tell why raman was shouting on her.
Mi-exactly that was my point.he never paid attention towards any girl but with ishita he is unlike RKB.
M-yup they are somuch alike.their taste their habits everything.
Sa-they ever wear cloths of same colours.
M-and both of them gave their scholarships to the orphanage.
Romi-what!she is doing same as him.
M-oh then I have tell this to raman. Poor ishita he has unnecessarily scolded her.
Ro-for this raman has to apologize her.
Sa-yup,you people convince him to apologize ishita.
Mi-yes romi we have to tell he m the truth.

After that they have dinner and were returned to their places.
Next day more hit told everything to raman and also said that he has to apologize to her.
R-what !are u out of your mind I m President of the institute I will never say sorry to any random girl.
Ro-that so arrogent of u.she is not random girl but she is friend of mihika and saarika.
R-whatever but I will never apologize.
Mi-thats not good raman .if u will not then we are not friends from now.
R-ok OK dramaking I will do that but only for my friends not her.what that madrasan had done to my friends(he murdered under his breath).
After some time they were in college. Today the boys trio has come together early and were waiting for the girls.they see the girls were coming .romi and mihir started poking raman to go and apologize.
R-ler them come yaar.
The girls spotted them and went straight to the boys .mihika was holding ishitas hand looks like she is pulling ishita to come with her to boys.
Now all of them were standing face to face ,mihir and romi were signalling raman to continue were as mihika and saarika were also poking ishita to tell something .every body was silent but were talking mutely with their eyes.
Ro-saarika come I have to tell u something.
M-yes mihir I also want to talk to u.
Saying so all the four left leaving ishra behind.Now both were standing facing eachother looking everywhere except them.

R(ruffling his hairs)actually I want to talk to u .can u come with me to storeroom.
Ishita nodded looking to the ground and followed him.
In the store room
R-(hesitately)-actually ishita I want to tell u..
He raised his eyes to look her and was lost in her.today she was wearing white suite and was looking very beautiful. She raised her eyes to look him and they shared a beautiful eyelock lost in each other eyes.after sometime Raman composes himself and said"actually I am soory for yesterday.I shouldn't had behaved like that."he said this in a go and was about to leave ,but he heard her soft voice and had to stop.Today her voice was different first day she was in hurry and was speaking fastly everything,yesterday she was shouting with him but today her voice was soft and sweet.
I(shyly not looking at him)-actually I m also sorry. I should not talk to u like this after all u r president .
After this short conversation both were gone in either directions. After that something has been changed between them. They never talked to each other but always notice the others presence.if they were standing together they will never see each other directly but will always steal glances. Now her friends address raman with a nick name of "her hero"and she will just fake anger but she liked inside. On the other hand she was called as a nick name of "Teri wali"(yours)from his friends and he also liked the same but never admitted and always pretend to dislike that.
Few days passes like this one fine day a person come to first years class and informed that everybody is called to the common room.somebody asks that what the purpose was then he told that they are called for introduction.
M-hey ishita and saarika come everybody is called to the common room.
I-is there any announcement.
Sa-no I heard him telling that all first year students re called for introduction.
M-no but I heard somebody that the Seniors are calling us for ragging session.
S-but romi told me that raman bhai had cancelled this ragging till he is president.
I-ha ha ha ,huh,see always humming chants of Raman bhai .he is also one of them.
Saying so she was gone tapping her feet in ground in frustration.
I(frustrated) huh I thought he is a good guy but no he is also same.ragging my foot.see raavan Kumar I will not let you do this.
Murmuring this she headed towards Deans office.
M-where she she going.
Sa-don't know come she will join us later.
In the Dean's office she was arguing with the peon
Listening to the chaos the Dean comes to them and asked the matter.ishita informed everything to him.
D-but this matter is to be looked after the President.
I-sir I m telling the same thing.the notice board read that there will be no ragging in the institute but Seniors had called a ragging session in common room.
D-ok let me see .come with me.
They headed towards the common room.After entering they saw that seniors and juniors were divided in small groups and a seniors of every group was asking introduction if Junior and assigning them their jobs to be done.the jobs were juniors have smoke cigarette or have alcohol, strip dances and strip show,kissing or proposing to seniors and some more ugly tasks.
The Dean was shocked and disappointed to see this scenario. He signalled his peon to stop all this.
People shouted and stopped all that.Then the President was called but he was not there.The Dean shouted who is heading this session. Everybody was silent.He told his peon to call raman .
D(shouting)-hey raman where are u come soon to the common room.
R-sorry sir I m not in college .intact I m not in pine but in Mumbai with mihir and romi.
D-may I know what are u doing there .
R-sir I had come to college but HOD sir had send us to Mumbai for some imp. Work related to the exams paper.
D-oh!
Then he told everything to raman and said that "raman nobody is telling the name of the person responsible can u guess who can do this.
Raman immediately spotted Ashok who was anti group. Of Ramans group.
The Dean immediately suspended Ashok's group which consist of seven member and all the seniors who were raking part in it were suspended for a day.
The Dean praised ishita's courage and was gone.every first year student who were being humiliated thanked her for several times.she became everybody's fav. in a day.
Next day when the boys returned and came to know the happening of previous day Raman directly went to her class and said"sir I had a work with miss ishita iyer .can I have some talk with her.
Sir-ya sure why not.ishita go and listen to him.
She came out with him. He was walking ahead and she was following his.They entered the storeroom he closed the door .till now he was behaving calm but as he bolted the door he shouted at her"what the hell have u done.u r ishita iyer not jhaasi ki rani".
I(confused) now what have I done .
R-why did u complained about ashok and group.
I-it was my duty they were humiliating juniors in the name of introduction.
R(shouting)and u like jagatmata directly went to Dean
I-then what else I would have done.
R-u should have been called me but no u have to be great.
I(frustrated) what the hell.everybody is praising me and u are unnecessarily scolding me.you always shouts on me like this .
She was complaining like a kid with a innocent face.her eyes were red with anger but moist as if she was not liking his scolding.
Now he became easy and said "u don't know unknowingly u had began a enimity with ashok and he is not a good guy.he can go to any extant to harm you.now u do one thing try to be always with us.don't go anywhere alone .do you get that".
She nodded.Raman opened the door and was gone.
She was standing there glued to the earth trying to understand him.she thought I one moment he shouts on me like anything and in another he is somuch concerned about me.why?does he feel something for me or he is really caring as mihika and saarika speaks every time.
She murmured under her breath"raavan Kumar "and left for her class.

That's all friends.hope u people will like this.please read it and do comment to let me know how it is.its not necessary that u should praise me .
Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Friends updated new part above.read and enjoy.
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved reading it
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update chlo atleast inki friendship to hogyi
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update pooja..
i think raman know very well about ashok,so he want ishu not mess up with ashok..so he is warnning her to stay out of it..
Thanks for pm..
mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb chapter
raman apologise to ishita
raman is concerned about ishita's safety
continue soon
thnkx fr pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update di
Like the scene where both apologize to each other
He full latoo on her beauty
Why they always go to storeroom😉
But always come out without anything happening😡
At least a kiss is required or may be some cockroach then falling on each other then intense eyelock
Like Raman concern for ishita
Hate ashok😡
Update soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely dear...
ashok will take revenge... but no worry when our hero is there...
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Teri waali 🤣
This word... Mere school mein bahut use hota hai..
Waah Ishu Raman ki "Teri waali" hai...
Hehehehe...
Mazaa aa gaya...
Awesome update...
Raavan Kumar...
Jagat mata...
Jhansi ki Rani...
Ashok bhi hai...
Ohk... Let's see
Continue soon...
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Forever...

Teri waali 🤣

This word... Mere school mein bahut use hota hai..
Waah Ishu Raman ki "Teri waali" hai...
Hehehehe...
Mazaa aa gaya...
Awesome update...
Raavan Kumar...
Jagat mata...
Jhansi ki Rani...
Ashok bhi hai...
Ohk... Let's see
Continue soon...

Thanks dear aakhir ek hi school ke hain and raman was tera hero.