Imran Abbas' Request To Drama Makers.

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
agree? disagree?

(we all know which show he is talking about 😆)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
"willing to convey" LOL.. dudeee nobody asked you to do it so you're trying to do it not willing..
I as a person am very uncomfortable watching such shows with family tho.. Hum keeps playing that Sangat promo and it's so embarrassing whenever dad's around.. that being said, I wouldn't say don't make such shows because stuff like that happens in this world.. so if you do it in an educational way or to get a message across it's good.. If you make a show where girl gets raped, gets pregnant, rapist falls for the girl, girl falls for the rapist it's a big NO NO.. that doesn't happen in this world.. it shouldn't happen.. anybody who falls in love with their rapist is not mentally stable according to me..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The thing is variety is the spice of life
There shud be shows on every topic

Coz on pak dramas nothing is shown in an explicit way so as to mk it embarrassing or termed as PG 18

U hv to show way more stuff to .k things not suitable for family viewing or mark it as PG 18

Indian shows hv way more explicit romantic scenes and they are also running in pak channels

Compared to those tv shows pak dramas literally show nothing

I can understand what Imran is trying to convey as such issues are sensitive but pak shows always show sensitive stuff aesthetically

There has been so much buzz about how the rape scene will be in sangat even before the drama started

But thank god they showed it in Epi 1 itself and shut all the complaints as it was shown very aesthetically...not too much detail...nothing u can't watch with family

So Imran cud hv said not to mk gheesa peeta dramas on the same issues again and again ...that I agree with

But that doesn't mean makers 'll stop addressing such topics forever

Coz in dramas the variety is already limited as housewives prefer watching family oriented dramas

Imran cud hv asked the producers to bring variety to the content of family drama other than always showing iilegimite child or rape...doosri biwi crap... ...bring some new issues ...that shud hv been his message

I don't mind a few dramas on these topics but there shud 've dramas of different themes as well but unfortunately most dramas hv the same content which irked Imran as now he is reading scripts as he is bk to dramas and he is sick of reading the same content. In most script

That must hv pissed him off and hence he gave this status

Not only Imran even agha Ali posted recently in fb that he was sick and tired of the same type of gheesa peeta serials being offerend to him and hence he just did two shows this yr which is coming up ...kaffara and tere mere beech which are different...otherwise he is also tired of the same scripts and hence prefer not to do them

And I really RESPECT IMRAN AND AGHAS DECISION of choosing quality script over quantity and also raising voice to bring a change in the drama industry scripts
Which show is he talking about?!
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is he talking about sangat??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
He is NOT referring to any particular show
He is talking about most shows hving the same concept in every channel

He is neither pointing to any show nor any channel coz the topics mentioned above such shows are running simultaneously in all channels
But I dont recall any bold scene he did
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree, the topics are repetitive, after maat every show was about evil sisters, now it's either doosri Biwi or abduction and rape.
It's not normal, it doesn't happen, I haven't heard of it, the beauty of pak shows are the reality they show, I am not saying it doesn't happen at all, but robberies are too common now and they don't stop long enough to rape the women.
It used to be we saw rape in one show maybe in two years, last good one was kaafir, now it's a theme.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes kafir is the only drama where the rape victim was not typical like other victims ..they dealt the issue pretty well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But I dont recall any bold scene he did

Not in dramas

He was talking about the bold scene he did in creature