Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish they aired two episodes of DED a week. Waiting for the next episode is so hard every week. I don't want it to end as I want to continue watching this couple and their story. To bad we can't make it a series like American tv. Have many seasons of it. Coming to this forum and reading everyone's comments makes the drama even more enjoyable to watch. What will we do when it ends?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Till the end I thought Nana Abu will get the letter and he will stop the marriage and SAAD AJAYE GA! But URGH! Aisa kuch nahin hua! T_T
I loved Saad and Fari's friendship, loved it! And the angst wasn't just for the heck of it. Fari had a genuine reason for doing all she did (though I don't necessarily agree to her actions, Saad notwithstanding) And Saad tou was all kinds of LOVE. Initially he was all mad but he did come to terms with her decision cuz it's Fari and he's Saad and he understands her better than anyone else. I was a mess when Saad said, "Main sab kuch bardasht kar lunga lekin ye nahin ke mohabbat ke iss safar mein main akela tha.." And the letter he wrote her..his complain ke Fari didn't bestow him with even one moment of izhaar. 'Kya itna bhi haq nahin tha uska?' God they were amazing! There was no cheesy romance in this one unlike FI's usual work but the love was so evident! Fari thinking about Saad at night when she gets to know about Hamza's proposal..
"Mera sab se acha dost Saad.."
and the realization hits her. And that, wo kaagaz ki kashti..wo baarish ka paani..That killed me, KILLED ME! Oh, the angst was so beautiful!!

But still..ALLAH SAAD!! 😭😭😭

IKR! All their jokes on the clothing of girls in their university and all seemed so realistic. How he was there for her at all times since like when she was 9-10.. their friendship just got better with age. Their childhood that was spent in cycling and skating. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about this ghazal 'Woh kaagaz ki kahsti' .. Gaah! I loved it how Saad left badminton the other day and went to console her.

Fari is definitely one of the best female characters of FI. She was educated, sensible, loving and what not.. but I'm glad she didn't out to be someone who would later regret her decision. Though it was difficult for her, she till stood by it even if it meant leaving Saad forever. Woh dil se sochti, dimaag se nahin. I quite knew why she felt it was her responsibility to compensate for her mom's mistakes. Though it wasn't that if she would marry Saad, she would lose the other people she loved. How could Nana Abbu and Naani just like leave her for rejecting Hamza's proposal and accepting Saad's? That's where she thought wrong but then again, she had her reaosns.. it was the way she looked at the entire situation. She found needless similarities between her and her mom's situation though there was vastly different cases. I just love her no matter what!

Aaah, that part when Saad is getting ready for office and she tells him about her engagement. <3 That really did hurt him. But then again, he was Saad who knew Fari in and out. How could he not support her in the decision she made when he had supported her right from childhood? But seeing Fari get married in front of his eyes was too much. And then you know, Fari should have given him the izhaar he craved. At least this was something he had the right to get. I love this line 'Main sab kuch bardasht kar lunga lekin ye nahin ke mohabbat ke iss safar mein main akela tha.."

Hamza was a decent guy but I still ended up disliking him xD Mujhe shuru se hi uski neeyat pe shuk tha. And the moment he was introduced as the son of (idk his name, the guy who got engaged to Fari's mum), I knew what was coming. But hey! It's FI. Till the end I was afraid she would bring Saad in but thankfully she didn't. It would have turned out to be pretty unrealistic of Nana Abbu to change the groom at the last moment. :P IMO the ending and the sacrifices that Fari made was the most beautiful thing about this novel. I just loved the way it ended.. gave me so many FEEELSS! 🥺

Not to forget the nicknames like Barbie and Fari! Gaaah, they loved each other. :'( It hurts.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Ohhh okay! Ya I can't handle sad endings, I get depressed for weeks.😆

Btw I am searching for some goods stories? Any suggestions?
Umera Ahmed and FI ke ilawa..

Ibn e Adam by Saima Akram Chaudhry. The end's a bit.. idk how to say it but I didn't like it. But the entire story is amazing! It's a short story, not really long. Also, there's this really funny and entertaining story 'Woh Mera Hai' by Nimra Ahmed. Don't judge it by the name.. it is anything but cheesy romance. A thoroughly humorous story.. I enjoyed every bit of it. :')
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Ohh poor Saad I feel for him now!

My favourite FI book is Bin Roye Aansu.. Saba is my favourite character. Her character was a bit flawed and I loved that about it. They just ruined the story by making a movie on it. Such in depth characters and emotions can't be justified in a 1.5 hour movie. Iske liyeah a drama is needed.

Have you read the book Mais?

I liked Saba but BRA is not my favourite. Maybe because Irtitza and Saba had an age difference of 12 years.. like WOAH! That's a a lot for me. 😆 There are other factors which I would never be able to list down. I either love the book or hate the book for the reasons that I myself am not aware of :P
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yeah..he went away. Fari accepts the proposal of her cousin cuz that's her Nana Abu's wish so Saad goes off to USA and settles there with his family.

Stupid, stupid Fari! 😡 NO ONE asked her to do that! Nana Abu wasn't imposing his wish on her. Yeah, he wasn't too fond of Saad but Saad mein kami kya thi?! He belonged to a good family, was well educated, bohat achi post pe job thi, he loved Fari and would've cherished her forever! Nana Abu was too focused to Saad's "awaragardi" to notice how comfortable Fari was with Saad and how much he took care of her. This "awaragardi" would've stopped anyway.

I AM ANGRY NOW!! 😡

This awaaragardi was the charm of his personality tbh :P And he was shown to be so much more handsome than Hamza 😆 At least, Nana Abbu yehi dekh lete. It was so weird of him to never think of Saad as a choice for Fari because they had been friends since childhood.. HOW COULD HE NOT THINK OF IT? -__-
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's most definitely a wig not her real hair It shows
Yayyy new AT!

When is this dialogue from?!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣
I have never heard the song and lyrics se to kafi cheap lagraha hai 😆
Tauba hai!

lol I couldn't help it but google this as I have never heard of it ...

Let me say this... Although I am a die hard fan of Siddharth, I couldn't watch all of it..Surprised I had never even heard of this movie or song but still, it is way too cheap and cringe-worthy...

Mera naaam Mary haaii~
Mary sau takka teri haii~

This song is such a rip off from all old Kareena and katrina item songs mxied together!
I love WaFa, but I liked Aunn Zara more :P