Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Pic mili kahan se waise, Sau Takka Teri Mary? It's not on her insta :S
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mais - Yeah, i completely understand how you feel cuz Saad's was like so amazing. He didn't deserve this! But being the sadist that I'm, this is my favourite work of FI. I would rather read sad stories than her ghissi pitti romantic stories with cheeky dialogues. IMO it's even better than DeD. What i liked most was Saad and Fari's friendship.. It was beautiful of all kinds. And in his letter, he was like 'main koi sadhu nahin ban jaunga etc and I will find a partner for myself. I was like yeh hui na baat! He was a pretty realistic character. But sadist feelings aside, I had the urge to slap Nana because he just.. And then gosh, he read the letter and I was crying. Tip tip aanso.. 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Tell me that is a wig. PLEASEEE! Say that it's a wig and she didn't have this haircut. Pleasee...

Abhi kal tak tou her hair were completely fine when she posted her pictures from Glasgow.. Yeh ek din mein.. Who the hell advised her to get this haircut!? -__-

Unfortunately its not a wig 😒
Ikr? I loved her long hair!

Btw what is she doing in Glasgow?
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Pic mili kahan se waise, Sau Takka Teri Mary? It's not on her insta :S

Lol Mais..

I found it on her twitter
mary78613 thumbnail

Mais - Yeah, i completely understand how you feel cuz Saad's was like so amazing. He didn't deserve this! But being the sadist that I'm, this is my favourite work of FI. I would rather read sad stories than her ghissi pitti romantic stories with cheeky dialogues. IMO it's even better than DeD. What i liked most was Saad and Fari's friendship.. It was beautiful of all kinds. And in his letter, he was like 'main koi sadhu nahin ban jaunga etc and I will find a partner for myself. I was like yeh hui na baat! He was a pretty realistic character. But sadist feelings aside, I had the urge to slap Nana because he just.. And then gosh, he read the letter and I was crying. Tip tip aanso.. 😆

What novel are you guys talking about?
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Unfortunately its not a wig 😒
Ikr? I loved her long hair!

Btw what is she doing in Glasgow?

Vacations and family time.. that's what her hashtags hinted at.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

What novel are you guys talking about?

You know abou it, Woh Jo Qarz Rakhtay Thay Jaan Per. But apprently you didn't read it cuz you knew the ending is sad. 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Vacations and family time.. that's what her hashtags hinted at.

Oh okay! To yeh sab Glasgow jaker huwa hai 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Till the end I thought Nana Abu will get the letter and he will stop the marriage and SAAD AJAYE GA! But URGH! Aisa kuch nahin hua! T_T
I loved Saad and Fari's friendship, loved it! And the angst wasn't just for the heck of it. Fari had a genuine reason for doing all she did (though I don't necessarily agree to her actions, Saad notwithstanding) And Saad tou was all kinds of LOVE. Initially he was all mad but he did come to terms with her decision cuz it's Fari and he's Saad and he understands her better than anyone else. I was a mess when Saad said, "Main sab kuch bardasht kar lunga lekin ye nahin ke mohabbat ke iss safar mein main akela tha.." And the letter he wrote her..his complain ke Fari didn't bestow him with even one moment of izhaar. 'Kya itna bhi haq nahin tha uska?' God they were amazing! There was no cheesy romance in this one unlike FI's usual work but the love was so evident! Fari thinking about Saad at night when she gets to know about Hamza's proposal..
"Mera sab se acha dost Saad.."
and the realization hits her. And that, wo kaagaz ki kashti..wo baarish ka paani..That killed me, KILLED ME! Oh, the angst was so beautiful!!

But still..ALLAH SAAD!! 😭😭😭
mary78613 thumbnail

You know abou it, Woh Jo Qarz Rakhtay Thay Jaan Per. But apprently you didn't read it cuz you knew the ending is sad. 😆

Ohhh okay! Ya I can't handle sad endings, I get depressed for weeks.😆

Btw I am searching for some goods stories? Any suggestions?
Umera Ahmed and FI ke ilawa..