Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

such dedication..much amaze...so wow..

#thesarcasmgame

Likhti hoon, challenge tou na karo 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Oh, cut the crap, Mariam. 🤣 You know as well as we do that you (and the rest of us) are gonna love it.

We've had an orthodox Pathan patriarch in Agha Jaan, youthful rebel in Behroze, a familial adhesive with a spring in his step, in Sohaib, a beautiful subservient daughter in Arjumand, who endures heartbreak for no fault of hers, a hare-brained crackpot in Ruhina Arsalan, an ebullient little birdie in Zarminey and a bunch of devious and scheming mercenaries in the Tajamuls.

Leading this rather boisterous wolfpack is a debonair Wali and a demure Faraa.

Conflicted by inner turmoil led Faraa to be unreasonably uncouth to Wali for a really, REALLY long time.

The least Wali is entitled to is to vent his frustration at his legally wedded wife, for a relatively short period of three months. He simply mirrored Faraa's attitude towards him, for the better part of 5 years. Yet, all that stonewalling by Wali is merely a facade to leave Faraa vying for his love and affection.

The time we have all (well, almost all) been eagerly (or, desperately) waiting for, is finally here. The time when the plot involving Wali and Faraa (Osman & Maya, in particular, for me) truly comes under the lens, without their chemistry being encumbered by the likes of Ruhi, Moeez, Indo-Pak War, Asteroid Attack or the apocalypse. Just plain, blissful 'Osman & Maya'.

Up top, Tuesdays!! 😆

So I guess, what lies in store for us in the upcoming weeks is a riot that should leave us in stitches and ROFL, as the man of the house decides to play Faraa like a puppet on a string. 🤣

Buckle up people, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

K. Gotta bolt, now.

Hasta la Veesta. 😉

@bold I agree totally! 😛

Oh I never said I won't like it. I have been waiting for this track since FOREVER. The evil inside me would love it in the beginning for sure. but yes, if Wali is too rude then I will feel a little bad for Farah too 😆 Just a teeny bit. Even though she has been super rude to Wali all these years, seeing her cry would be a bit... umm.. disturbing.

I am really looking forward to the next episode.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

nice progress, people! *note the sarcasm please* Barely 15 pages!?? :O Sust ul wujood freaks around here, looks like nobody has discussed the episode yet 😆

Look whose talking! Aik to gayab hojati ho and then you complain about the progress. Kisse discuss kare, you and mais were lost! 😆 Nisbah just comes here for a few minutes, Hinna as usual comes and goes like the wind.

mary78613 thumbnail
@CouchPotato
Have you read the novel by any chance?
mary78613 thumbnail
I need songs for VM. Any recommendations?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Look whose talking! Aik to gayab hojati ho and then you complain about the progress. Kisse discuss kare, you and mais were lost! 😆 Nisbah just comes here for a few minutes, Hinna as usual comes and goes like the wind.

Lool I was sure to get this 'look who's talking' reply. 😆 I've been of such service to all the previous ATs (shukriya bolo :P) but then August happened. SCHOOL! ~_~ I dumped the two shows I was watching. I just manage to take out time for DeD every Tuesday.. warna the entire schedule is messed up. Reviews likhne ke liye bhi I wait till Friday because that's when I manage to get some free time.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I need songs for VM. Any recommendations?

I like the song 'Hasi' from Hamari Adhuri Kahani. But then I just remembered the OST of Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha.. a really beautiful song. Try it if you like. 😳
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally saw DED after long hours of flight It was filller but WaFa scene was worth watching. I m liking the gradual growth in faraa's character. I m liking arjumand too what I CAN'T digest the manipulative mamu family and badruh 🤢
So ebad n zarmeena will get engaged . Looking forward for ebad n his nok jhok.
@mais the gifs damn speechless.tum har baar hairaan kar detui hoo.
mary78613 thumbnail

I like the song 'Hasi' from Hamari Adhuri Kahani. But then I just remembered the OST of Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha.. a really beautiful song. Try it if you like. 😳

Even I like Hansi. Per Wafa per bhi to suit kare 😆
Abhi tak unke koi normal scenes hee nahi aye
mary78613 thumbnail

Lool I was sure to get this 'look who's talking' reply. 😆 I've been of such service to all the previous ATs (shukriya bolo :P) but then August happened. SCHOOL! ~_~ I dumped the two shows I was watching. I just manage to take out time for DeD every Tuesday.. warna the entire schedule is messed up. Reviews likhne ke liye bhi I wait till Friday because that's when I manage to get some free time.

Aww I can totally understand. Dil laga ker parho meri jaan 😆
I have uni from Monday too and even I will get busy once it starts. I might be gayab too from next week.