Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

poora song hi cheap hai 🤣

Bas yehi song mila tha mujhe dekh ker yaad karne ke lyeah 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

@Mais
Ikr? The characters they play are so different from each other in both shows.
Basically this shows what great actors Maya and OKB are.. they can easily portray different characters. Plus, they have come a long way from AunnZara, evolved as humans and actors overtime.

AZ couldn't be more different than DeD..one glance at both shows is enough to tell that. But these two have nailed the drastically different characters so perfectly. Pairs being repeated on Pak tv is not unusual, so many ob-screen pairs have done so many shows together. But they all end up looking so similar. OsMaya have had the brains to choose very distinct scripts which makes this duo all the more powerful and bankable. ANC, AZ, and now DeD..all three scripts demanded a different kind of chemistry from these two and they've actually shown that. One can't say that for a lot of on-screen pairs.
sourmisery thumbnail

Bas yehi song mila tha mujhe dekh ker yaad karne ke lyeah 😆

yaar uss din my cousins made me listen to this song..sheer torture tha. But tumhara name dekh ke buss yaad ajata hai 🤣
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

AZ couldn't be more different than DeD..one glance at both shows is enough to tell that. But these two have nailed the drastically different characters so perfectly. Pairs being repeated on Pak tv is not unusual, so many ob-screen pairs have done so many shows together. But they all end up looking so similar. OsMaya have had the brains to choose very distinct scripts which makes this duo all the more powerful and bankable. ANC, AZ, and now DeD..all three scripts demanded a different kind of chemistry from these two and they've actually shown that. One can't say that for a lot of on-screen pairs.

True, they both have chosen their scripts wisely and given their 100% to each character. You are right, it is difficult for same on screen pairs to look different in each drama, but OsMaya have managed to look different in all three of their shows together. They have killer chemistry and this chemistry is their USP
mary78613 thumbnail

yaar uss din my cousins made me listen to this song..sheer torture tha. But tumhara name dekh ke buss yaad ajata hai 🤣

Mera naam Mariam hai waise.. Bas ab jab bhi bhi Mary yaad aye to correct yourself and say 'No, its Mariam' 😛
sourmisery thumbnail

True, they both have chosen their scripts wisely and given their 100% to each character. You are right, it is difficult for same on screen pairs to look different in each drama, but OsMaya have managed to look different in all three of their shows together. They have killer chemistry and this chemistry is their USP

I would really like them to work together again soon but I can wait for that as well. Because I know they both won't choose a typical script to come back again. It will be really something worth looking forward to..if not tou I guess I'll just keep rewatching AZ and DeD 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
OMG! What did she do to her hair!! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

OMG! What did she do to her hair!! 😳

Cute lag rahi hai...very chic.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tell me that is a wig. PLEASEEE! Say that it's a wig and she didn't have this haircut. Pleasee...
Abhi kal tak tou her hair were completely fine when she posted her pictures from Glasgow.. Yeh ek din mein.. Who the hell advised her to get this haircut!? -__-
mary78613 thumbnail

I would really like them to work together again soon but I can wait for that as well. Because I know they both won't choose a typical script to come back again. It will be really something worth looking forward to..if not tou I guess I'll just keep rewatching AZ and DeD 😆

Ya I doubt we will be seeing them together again anytime soon.
OKB to does one serial in a year 😆 Maya almost all actors ke saath achuki hai!