Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aa_patel

Guys I think Mrunal is doing SKR. Every site is reporting this news only. Agar gossip hota toh sare sites kyun dete. Plus SP n Zee would never allow their actors to work with rival. So maybe M will quit KKB ðŸ¥º.

TC N TOI did dont not publish article yet .If they do then it's 99% confirmed.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

After popular stint in television as Rudra in Rangrasiya, actor Ashish Sharma is all set to make his comeback on television as Lord Ram in an upcoming mythological show

Ashish Sharma, who won quite a few hearts as the brooding, loyal and intense Rudra in Rangrasiya is soon going to be back on telly in the show, Siya Ke Ram. The actor was also the winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, and was recently seen hosting Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi. A source reveals, "Nikhil and Suhana Sinha's mythological show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev was a huge success. It was produced under their banner, Triangle Films. Now, they are coming up with one more phenomenal mythological show, Siya Ke Ram for Star Plus. The show is based on the perspective of Sita and Lord Ram and not on traditional lines, like Ramayana. It focuses more on their love story." He adds, "The makers have roped in Ashish Sharma to play the lead, Maryada Purushottam Ram. While the character of Sita will be played by Mrunal Thakur who is currently seen as Bulbul in Kumkum Bhagya."

Like their previous show, this one too will be mounted on a lavish scale. Siya Ke Ram will reportedly be shot at Ramoji Film City. A huge set is being built at the place. The shooting is expected to start from September. As per industry buzz, Ashish Sharma left the show, Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi to get into movies, he worked hard but somehow he wasn't too happy about the scripts he was getting and decided to return to TV. When we contacted Ashish, he said, "I have been offered various roles and I am in the process of finalising things."

http://www.absoluteindianews.com/post.php?id=535

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
So the shooting will happen in Hyderabad,Telegana.
CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

While the character of Sita will be played by Mrunal Thakur who is currently seen as Bulbul in Kumkum Bhagya."

http://www.absoluteindianews.com/post.php?id=535

exactly it is not rumored to be played but will be played dat is making things more confirmed.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa_patel

exactly it is not rumored to be played but will be played dat is making things more confirmed.

Ya this line makes cleare M is doing the show .Confirmed.

Also the M pic which she was wearing bangle and mehendi in her hand can  be taken when she was getting ready for look test as Sita.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys... i hope we just get to know the truth about the situation soon, Moreover as non disclosure prevents M from responding in affirmative so if she wasn't doing SKR she would have simply refuted the news as baseless, being quiet means that there are some talks and negotiations going on.

I don't see M doing both the roles , not only because of the contracts and also because she is playing Sita , the lead and if it is the same PH as devon ke dev then chances of the show being a success are plenty, the former shone on life ok which was a new channel at that time, SP toh is a different story altogether.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memyself09

Hey guys... i hope we just get to know the truth about the situation soon, Moreover as non disclosure prevents M from responding in affirmative so if she wasn't doing SKR she would have simply refuted the news as baseless, being quiet means that there are some talks and negotiations going on.

I don't see M doing both the roles , not only because of the contracts and also because she is playing Sita , the lead and if it is the same PH as devon ke dev then chances of the show being a success are plenty, the former shone on life ok which was a new channel at that time, SP toh is a different story altogether.

Neha in-spite of  devon ke dev mha dev was a on new channel .Many tracks have brought huge ratings for the show and the show was very popular .Still people see the leads as Shiv,Sati n Parvati.

I agree on SP this show can go a top notch then devon ke dev mha dev .
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Vimal,i agree. Devon ke brought the actors a lot of fame!
I know many people aren't happy with her playing Sita because she is young and show might not cater to younger audiences but i think if presented well , this can be a very intelligent career move, specially with the preparations and efforts being put in the show.

And about being typecast, if an actor is good which i know M is , she will shine anyways. For eg look at shikha, she played a dacoit in NAIDL few years back and now she plays glamourous aliya !

I will be sad for rabul, but M being in shadows when she can touch the sky with her talent makes me sadder. Now whichever decision she makes, will try to be happy for her.Edited by Memyself09 - 8 years ago
CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Neha SKR can shine on SP like mahabharat did. It can a wise decision on M's part. Till now whatever shows she did only increased her fandom so with SKR also she will be hugely popular.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Me to Neha whichever decision she makes, will try to be happy for her. If they replace BB also I have no issue . Simply I will stop watching the show .If it is played by any of my fav actress .Then I will give a try .I started watching KKB while flipping channel I saw M's face I remember wathing in her SP show .So I stopped at Zee tv to watch the scene .It was RaBul scene .I liked her and also RaBul chemistry .So I sticked to the show for RaBul.Now I cannot stick to the show for RaBul also . RaBul memories n BB meomries will be there in my heart .I will cherish it froever. But I am happy for M .Doing a big budget mytho with No:1 GEC channel and a reputed PH whose last show was huge it .That to as lead is a bigg oppourtuinity.No Actress will leave this kind of oppourtunity.So I feel M took a wise decision.TRP aunties decide the fate of the shows .They will like Mytho shows .Good career move by M.

Reg A still he finds something  diff then Purab.If he want to continue in the show .I suppourt his decision and wish him all the best for his future and hope he also get a solo lead show.He also deserves better.