Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I have lost hopes...but then i hope this new AT gives us good news...😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on the new AT.

Let's see whether Mrunal gets the Sita role, or stays, or does both.  Given that her activity in KKB  has been minimal, it won't be difficult for her to play Sita full time, and occasionally drop in for KKB - maybe quasi guest appearances
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Rabulxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mrunal retweeted a tweet where it said' well if it's #mrunalthakur as #sita then they are headed for a diaster . ' but now i checked it she un retweed it .
Rabulxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somethings gives me hope she isn't quitting . Firstly her bond with supriya and daadi ji , and that time where she said she would never quit the show because she worked really hard for the role and where there was a article where it said that there will be a change in bulbul's character and her fans will love it , and the picture she posted on Instagram #DIFFERENTLOOK ... Trying to be positive let's see how it goes but for now I don't want to talk about it until the news is COMFIRMED . Don't think rabul character can end , and if there was an replacement shouldn't there be news and article about it ? I haven't seen anything on tv about mrunal playing the role of sita . It's only on articles and articles aren't 100% true .Edited by Rabulxoxo - 8 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning Guys.
Congrtas On New AT .
CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats at new AT
I hope this AT brings postivity n turn out to be lucky for us.
Edited by aa_patel - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new AT fellow rabulians, thanks leela for decorating it and anjali for your edits ,which always bring the passionate side of rabul to surface!
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new RaBul AT ðŸ¥³
CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Guys I think Mrunal is doing SKR. Every site is reporting this news only. Agar gossip hota toh sare sites kyun dete. Plus SP n Zee would never allow their actors to work with rival. So maybe M will quit KKB ðŸ¥º.