Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For some reason I've always pictured Parineeti in this role. But anyway good luck to DP, it's a great book hope they do it justice as a film
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swati82

For some reason I've always pictured Parineeti in this role. But anyway good luck to DP, it's a great book hope they do it justice as a film

you read the book? Is it dark story or fun story?
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

you read the book? Is it dark story or fun story?

Yeah I have. It's not dark per se, it's also not a fun, happy story. But it's gripping and very interesting. I read it one go. One of those books where you just want to know what happens next. It's worth a read!😊
the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

In life you never get what you deserve: you get what you negotiate... What would you do if, out of the blue, a billionaire industrialist decided to make you the CEO of his company? No prior business experience necessary. There is only one catch: you need to pass seven tests from the 'textbook of life'. This is the offer made to Sapna Sinha, an ordinary salesgirl in an electronics boutique in downtown Delhi, by Vinay Mohan Acharya, one of India's richest men. Thus begins the most challenging journey of Sapna's life, one that will test her character, her courage and her capabilities. Along the way she encounters a host of memorable personalities, from a vain Bollywood superstar to a kleptomaniac Gandhian. At stake is a business empire worth ten billion dollars, and the future she has always dreamt of. But are the seven tests for real or is Acharya playing a deeper game, one driven by a perverse fantasy? From the acclaimed author of Slumdog Millionaire, one of the biggest films of the decade, comes this compelling, suspenseful tale of the power of dreams, the lure of money and the universal need to know who we are.

The concept is πŸ‘
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This movie sounds pretty neat! DP should definitely go for this oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have been hearing about this for so long...can they just release a confirmation article instead of one every month about how the script is still under way. πŸ€”
Edited by AvadaKedavra - 9 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow. I hope she signs this movie. Another performance-driven role❀️
Spot_lighT thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hope she sign this movie πŸ‘πŸΌ
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Sounds really interesting! Deepika in a strong woman-oriented role again! πŸ˜ƒ
Her lineup is really impressive!
933142 thumbnail
Sriram must be a genius if he can make this, his new comers film, Varun film and Saif film together πŸ˜†