Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Kya socha tha sarkaar khush hoga.. Shabaashi dega.. Ab goli khane ka waqt aagaya hai..

random 😆

Word Count: 1

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 bohot zor se dil karaha tha ek dialogue maarne ka..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

</div>

<div>🤣bohot zor se dil karaha tha ek dialogue maarne ka..

the dialogue was ab goli kha
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran hasn't been lucky enough to work with the people you need to work with in order to get merely noticed in Bollywood. Anyone could have said that Jaanisar would have flopped even prior to the release.

He's better off sticking to Pakistani shows and even films because he doesn't need Bollywood. For someone who's an A-lister in Pakistan, why constantly attempt something which isn't going to get you anywhere? He's arguably the most successful Pakistani actor on television this year with two successful shows and another one releasing soon. He's just being foolish if he continues in Bollywood.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imraan is a great actor, its good that he tried his luck in bollywood, but unfortunetelly they are loads of peaple who do and fail, now its important to realise that his place is in Pakistanwhere he is one of the most successfull actor...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

the dialogue was ab goli kha

ofcourse I know..mauqe ki munasibat se change kiya..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Usman mujhe tumhari dosti pe fakhar hai..😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Imran hasn't been lucky enough to work with the people you need to work with in order to get merely noticed in Bollywood. Anyone could have said that Jaanisar would have flopped even prior to the release.

He's better off sticking to Pakistani shows and even films because he doesn't need Bollywood. For someone who's an A-lister in Pakistan, why constantly attempt something which isn't going to get you anywhere? He's arguably the most successful Pakistani actor on television this year with two successful shows and another one releasing soon. He's just being foolish if he continues in Bollywood.

Why does he has to do tv dramas his whole life

And coming to luck he is lucky Enuf to hv worked with the Bhatts and a legend muzaffar Ali

Other newcomers don't even get this chance

And it's never a foolish decision to go for Bollywood as Bollywood gives an actor huge huge reach worldwide which is never possible being a pak drama actor his whole life

Even if he doesn't get any new movies it's fine and I will always want hum to do pak dramas and I m glad he hasn't quit tv inspite of doing Bollywood whereas other heroes think they r too big tondontv after getting a Bollywood break...but hats off to Imran he doesn't hv such ego clashes and doing both Bollywood and pak tv simultaneously

Also I m also impressed how he prefers pak dramas over lollywood...he said in an interview that he wud prefer do pak dramas than the lollywood movies as the dramas hv good quality ...I m happy he isn't wasting time doing lollywood and doing what will give him good reach in both pak and worldwide...that's pak dramas and Bollywood

That way no one can tell him he got exported but also he can move forward in career n not stuck in tv forever
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

But lollywood doesn't hv Enuf reach

Pak dramas hv a bigger reach worldwide than lollywood

So if one has to do films it's better to do a Bollywood movie which whole world will see

Pak dramas are getting more viwership worldwide now and it will take another 8 to 10 yrs for lollywood to reach the viwership worldwide

Shah and moor u r talking about are serious films

Lollywood are still a long way to go to mk a decent entertainment or romantic comedy film

The recent wrong no dekho magar pyaara se Karachi se Lahore jawani phir NAHIN aani e all r pathetic as ever

Only na maloom afraad was a good entertainment movie

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The people who are interested in watching and have watched Pakistani shows on Zindagi are very well aware of Imran Abbas
If not then Mohaabt barsa de na tu is very famous Name na sahi but face toh popular ho ga hi

Creature 3D I did not watch I don;t see Horror movies

but yaar Muzzafar Ali ki movie ka ek set particular audience hai dhin chak movies dekhne wale audience aisi movie nahi dekhenge