Imran Abbas's 2nd movie fails terribly at the BO

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After creature 3D. Imran Abbas second movie in BW has tanked. It has been given "disaster" as verdict.
the reviews were not great either. Many critics panned Imran Abbas's performance. I guess he should try and get work in Paki movies instead for failing again and again in BW.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imran Abbas should quitly return to Pakistan and pretend he never went to bollywood πŸ˜•. He is lucky that altough he miserably failed in India, it hasnt effected his work in Pakistan. Doubt it that many others who would/have gone to bollywood would get the same chance after coming back.
Although I dont wish Imran Abbas anything bad, but in a way its good for other actors, who are thinking of trying their luck in b-town to get an approximate idea of their chances to succeed in India.
If only these actors would learn from their colleagues failures.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe if MMYH is aired in India, he might get the recognition that FawAd got after ZGH. I know MNYH is not as big of a hit as ZGH but it's imran best work IMO
I am not comparing fawad to imran, so don't even think about it.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Imran Abbas should quitly return to Pakistan and pretend he never went to bollywood πŸ˜•. He is lucky that altough he miserably failed in India, it hasnt effected his work in Pakistan. Doubt it that many others who would/have gone to bollywood would get the same chance after coming back.

Although I dont wish Imran Abbas anything bad, but in a way its good for other actors, who are thinking of trying their luck in b-town to get an approximate idea of their chances to succeed in India.
If only these actors would learn from their colleagues failures.

I agree.Despite failures in BW,Imran's tv shows do good TRPs wise.All of them."Alvida" was #1 show for HUM while it was running on air. People in Pakistan watch his shows.He needs to understand that and let go of BW and work in Pakistan.

I dont know how sucessful Fawad is going to be in BW.He hardly had any role in Khoobsurat.He will be playing supporting role to Siddharth Malhotra in his upcoming movie.He hasn't confrimed his movie with Priyanka Chopra.People in Indian sure do like him but lets see how his career goes.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As expected..anyone can tell that this movie is going to be a big flop seeing the trailer. I wonder why he didn't take lesson form creature 3d!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why is everyone so overreacting
This is nothing

Ali zafars movies are even bigger flops but he is still surviving in Bollywood

And creature 3D wasn't a super flop

It did cover it's costs and earned around 25 cr which isn't bad for a low budget movie

There are bigger flops which don't even reach 20 cr

And his next film jaanisaar wud hv done much better if the gal was someone else

If they wanted a low cost heroine they cud hv cast huma qureshi or aditi rao hydari

The gal with him pernia qureshi is just so damn ordinary and doesn't look like a main actress from any angle

Otherwise the film has been made by a huge filmmaker who is considered a legend in Bollywood

And creature 3D was the first creature based movie in Bollywood and Imran Abbas bips chemistry in mohabbat barsa Dena song was a huge huge hit

Also Imran hosted star plus entertainment awards where he got a lot of accolades a d did his work very well in hosting

Lollywood films are PATHETIC...it's a long way since they get any recognition...even the most hyped bin roye was disappointing ...the so called film wrong no was full of chichorapaan

I prefer Imran do Bollywood and pak dramas simultaneously

That's the best option than quitting Bollywood and doing lollywood

Lollywood shud b the LAST option

Creature 3D and jaanisaar are both better than the present influx of lollywood movies
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His acting seems to be a problem...
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Why is everyone so overreacting

This is nothing

Ali zafars movies are even bigger flops but he is still surviving in Bollywood

And creature 3D wasn't a super flop

It did cover it's costs and earned around 25 cr which isn't bad for a low budget movie

There are bigger flops which don't even reach 20 cr

And his next film jaanisaar wud hv done much better if the gal was someone else

If they wanted a low cost heroine they cud hv cast huma qureshi or aditi rao hydari

The gal with him pernia qureshi is just so damn ordinary and doesn't look like a main actress from any angle

Otherwise the film has been made by a huge filmmaker who is considered a legend in Bollywood

And creature 3D was the first creature based movie in Bollywood and Imran Abbas bips chemistry in mohabbat barsa Dena song was a huge huge hit

Also Imran hosted star plus entertainment awards where he got a lot of accolades a d did his work very well in hosting

Lollywood films are PATHETIC...it's a long way since they get any recognition...even the most hyped bin roye was disappointing ...the so called film wrong no was full of chichorapaan

I prefer Imran do Bollywood and pak dramas simultaneously

That's the best option than quitting Bollywood and doing lollywood

Lollywood shud b the LAST option

Creature 3D and jaanisaar are both better than the present influx of lollywood movies

Which Indian director would give him another opportunity in IndiaπŸ˜†
Even if he gets it there is no way he is going to be successful in bollywood
And Ali Zafar too is making a movie in Pakistan ...5 years ago Ali used to think All high and mighty but now that he has sudden love for Pakistani cinema ...one can't help but be surprised at this sudden change
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree Imran is lucky that his recent shows have been hit despite him giving flops in bollywood
Usually it is difficult to make a comeback and become hit again in Pak so credit must be given to Imran for that
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya socha tha sarkaar khush hoga.. Shabaashi dega.. Ab goli khane ka waqt aagaya hai..