Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Kate, that edit is one of your bests. I love that you chose the glasses removing moment. Very nice. Thanks.
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsTiara

Thank you so much, my friends!

Your lovely comments mean a lot to me! 🤗

kate can i use it as my siggy thingy please 😳
its the bestest awesomeest perfestest 😆 🤗

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I was thinking, Daadi is putting this condition that both Abhi and Pragya should agree for TaBhi wedding and confess so in front of her.
And then we have confession promo.

I wonder why Daadi has that condition.

-Is it to pave way to Abhi's confession which will happen because Pragya will force him to marry Tannu/say she will divorce? And this leads to Pragya rethinking her Tannu support?

-Or is it to make Pragya actually successful in making Abhi agree to marry Tannu? Is the love confession gonna be used against him, where Pragya will give "pyar ki kasam"?

I don't know what I would prefer. I want Pragya to stop supporting Tannu. But at the same time TaBhi marriage coming on cards only means the track is nearing ending. Can't choose!
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey tia, i think dadi put forward this condition to make abhigya confront
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Thank you all.

Rishu, my Drabble is not exactly what I think will happen but what I want to happen in this situation.
What do you think will happen?

I think the same as U wrote till the I love you and hug but after that I don't think it will be the way abhi wants ..it will be the way prags wants..

I mean I think she will make him accept marriage with tanu even after confessing..
Edited by harisha_kb - 9 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Guys, I was thinking, Daadi is putting this condition that both Abhi and Pragya should agree for TaBhi wedding and confess so in front of her.

And then we have confession promo.

I wonder why Daadi has that condition.

-Is it to pave way to Abhi's confession which will happen because Pragya will force him to marry Tannu/say she will divorce? And this leads to Pragya rethinking her Tannu support?

-Or is it to make Pragya actually successful in making Abhi agree to marry Tannu? Is the love confession gonna be used against him, where Pragya will give "pyar ki kasam"?

I don't know what I would prefer. I want Pragya to stop supporting Tannu. But at the same time TaBhi marriage coming on cards only means the track is nearing ending. Can't choose!

i m fed up with this track...
no idea what will happen,how they will reveal tanu's real intention..

but in "uttaran", same thing happened, but i don't remember exact situation..
in that tapassya claimed that she is pregnant and it is belonged to veer,but veer initially denied but then tapassya lied to him that he was drunk and it happened...
iccha also believed her,and she convinced him for marriage... after that something happened to veer, after check up doctor told to iccha that veer can't become father, iccha was shockd and she said that how its possible,his wife is pregnant...
doctor was shocked and she said that it is not possible,may be she is lying..
after that accha figured out the real truth of tapassya...
i think here also pragya needs such strong evidence then only she will figure out tanu...
otherwise for me its dream only...
nikhil is waste of time...🥱
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Tilashini - 9 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish dadi saw abhigya hugging before abhi left MM..
Well ID saw them hugging in front of the family na..hope she tells dadi about it ...😆
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Hey tilu, thank u
Happy Friendship day😳
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Hey everyone, I joined Indiaforum previous year december month, i loved to spend my times with u all, Here I got so many friends, and so so many,Thank you everyone for being a friend with me and all,
I loved to wish you all a very Happy friendship day everyone in AAbhigya AT, Rabul AT, and all members in kumkum bhagya forum, love you all alwaysss.

Once again Happy Friendship Day