Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --simmi--

Aha Pragya would never cheat on Tanu 😆 I think if anything after Abhi's confession Pragya and him may hug and be happy but Pragya would realise that she has 'no rights' over him for the 101 reasons that she will come up with and try to maintain that distance maybe?

101 reasons ?? Sirf aur sirf ek reason tanu ka bacha .. 😕
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
abhi concert will never happen because of pragya
pragya yesterday made a promise to abhi she will join him in the concert but with tanu suicide drama pragya will forget abhi
in the same moment abhi he will stay waiting for her and call her but like we know pragya will take no interest to her mobile ( she is with her girlfriend tanu 😆 ) abhi will be so worried he will leave the concert and look for pragya
Edited by sara7iris - 9 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kate this is just a spoilers ...they always write some crazy thing ...don't think much about this article
no one know what will happen just the CV know
Edited by sara7iris - 9 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol kate, it's not confirmed. Pragya may sign the papers but abhi I don't think he will sign ..

Let's see how this confession turns out in the episode..
Edited by harisha_kb - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing is confirmed until we see! Divorce papers may get signed by Pragya or even Abhi but it will end up as a drama or something like it happened during MMS.
But I trust Pragya to give kasam to Abhi and make him marry Tannu! God save Abhi and his family from Tannu, may be Nikhil, Daasi or himself!!

Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsTiara

Btw.. we don't get BTS videos anymore. Why? I really miss TiSha's funny interviews! 😒

Sameee

Word Count: 1

anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Queenie !!when I read this 'sameee'..I thought why she is calling God..lol..

In Tamil..samee means god
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sara7iris

abhi concert will never happen because of pragya
pragya yesterday made a promise to abhi she will join him in the concert but with tanu suicide drama pragya will forget abhi
in the same moment abhi he will stay waiting for her and call her but like we know pragya will take no interest to her mobile ( she is with her girlfriend tanu 😆 ) abhi will be so worried he will leave the concert and look for pragya

I think Pragya will go to the concert after Tannu's house. And that's where the confession might happen? Or after the concert they go somewhere??
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know Tanu is my responsibility..but why can't you understand i want you..i neee you !!
So what should i do? You tell me?

Suniye...why are you doing this...stop making things more complicated !! I dont deserve you !! I will free you from this marriage...you belong to tanu and you will live happily with her and your child..Bas !!

shup up fuggy ! I love you *hugs*

Pragya in tears has no choice than to hug him cuz she loves him too..she feels happy... 😆

They break hug ...omgg what are we doing?? 😕

Abhi on cloud 9..in his bedroom be like..omg omgg fuggy loves me *jumps around*😆

Pragya sits at some corner in MM she starts questioning god why are you doing this to me ? :P