Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Drabble: Cheated on!

A: Fuggy!! What happened? why are you crying? Happy tears? It's the happiest day of my life. Freedom from Tannu, that baby... And Daadi finally is back to normal with me. Media is bashing Tannu now and of course your Maa is happy too.

P: (Cries louder)

A: Offo, Fuggy. Don't shed so many happy tears. It's time to celebrate. And start our new life (sits close to her and puts his arm around her shoulder)

P: (Cries further into his chest)

A: Enough Fuggy! Stop this now.

P: She cheated!!

A: Who, Tannu?

P: Yes!

A: Of course she did. Glad I am. Or else I would have had a hard time telling her I had fallen out of love with her a long time ago.

P: But she cheated me too.

A: Arey, she cheated on me, not you.

P: She cheated me too. I believed her when she said she is pregnant with your baby. I made promises to her. I hurt Daadi and shamed her when I got Rachna Aalash married. I got Tannu home and she was still cheating me. I tried to get out of this house. I took care of her thinking she has your baby and she was lying. I even tried to get her married to you (cries hysterically).

A: So you are sad she cheated you! You wanted her to be true or what?

P: No it's not like that. I am just sad I did so much for her and she did this to me.

A: Were you thinking she is your best friend or something? Or a sister?

P: I thought she had your baby and she was precious to me.

A: My goodness, enough of this now. The last 10 mins we have spent only talking about her. I am starting to doubt whom you love me or her?

P: Of course I love you. I was just thinking how things turned out with Tannu and me.

A: One more time you take her name I am out of here. I was worried you might have issues because of my past with her but looks like I will have issues with your past with her. You better forget her now or else I will reconsider my love confession. And it will take me another blue moon night to..

P: No, please don't say that. I will never take Ta... I mean... (seals her mouth).

A: That's my girl. Now come give me a hug.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

I have never been on an AT and I am clueless about how it works, but I will hang around here and embarrass myself till I know what to do here! I know you guys jabe so much fun here at the AT - I don't wanna miss out on it!

So er..hello!?
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aafrah

I have never been on an AT and I am clueless about how it works, but I will hang around here and embarrass myself till I know what to do here! I know you guys jabe so much fun here at the AT - I don't wanna miss out on it!

So er..hello!?

Hi aafrah😊!!!! This is Ankita !!!😳 AT is a platform where we discuss about the characters and actors portraying them, predict and discuss with other members about what can be and what should be happening next in the series😃 and some idhar udhar ka interactions😆 as well😉 with our fellow forum mates.😳 So welcome aboard and enjoy & participate some of the most intereshtinnnggg😆 discussions!!!🤗
Edited by abbay - 9 years ago
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello ankita :)

Hello aafrah :)

Hello to every one who is around :)
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Ankita and Anamika, my first forum buddies!
Wow sounds like fun!
jewel20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi aafrah ankita anamika😊
anamika.viji thumbnail
Hello jewel ! How was the weekend?! :)
jewel20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hang out with friends after a long time
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aafrah

So er..hello!?

welcome..

Here you will get to meet different people..each crazy In their own way.. 😆
anamika.viji thumbnail
Aafrah!! Nowadays our AT is silent becos of this track..if u spoke to all once,u won't like to leave this home!!!

U can discuss all about abhigya /Tisha(sriti& shabbir)..share your views abt the current story line here..

U can spoke to many if u stay here after an hour or two..

Welcome home :)