Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people,
i started watching DED only after I somehow watched promo of Wafa and after that got hooked to DED.
So I started DED from the beginning simply cause i couldnt stop myself but I was really shocked to see how strict ,dominating and conservative AJ was (I mean he is so cute and wonderful that I wish he was my grand pa) but the most shocking scene was when AJ asked suhaib to give arjumand her wife rights 🤢
This mean he forced himself on Arjumand 🤢

I can't believe this actually happened , I mean how can Suhaib do this , he behaves like robot and will do anything AJ asks without thinking it is right or wrong 🤢

Sorry for spoiling the super romantic Wafa conversation going on 😳
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m really worried about the trps now since Ary is launching Imran Abbas sameera fazals aitraaz from the coming Tuesday

Now no one will watch ded on Tuesday

Wish Ary put aitraaz on some other day

Now that ded most awaited track is starting it just got the biggest competition on tv

Damn it

Trps are already low a d now it will drop further

@Bold: lol Abby R U Serrious??? or just Mocking??😕 do u think audience till date watched DeD because they had no other choice?
and if u r worried about TRP AWAAM, don't worry Faarah Wali has already pulled THAT audience from epi 19 onwards and Specially the Possessive Wali of epi 20 😳 did it
TRP is not everything in success of drama because it's just a sample, makers got it from reviews and direct feedback aswell
and these are not Long Lasting Soaps which are bound to TRPs for success, these are just Finite Episodic dramas to tell particular story to its audience and i want Every Good Drama get the success
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Okay, so here is the VM I made.. It is on Wali's perspective. The colouring turned out to be weird, but oh well! Enjoy the scenes! They are all my favorite ones! I actually had fun making this VM 😃

Watch in HD please!

Lovely VM Thank u😳
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Do you seriously think people will ditch DeD for a new show lol

Are you serious??
Already DeD pulled the audience n the fan base of ded is very sincere. Not only on if if u go on other portals they religiously watch ded n then discuss. It.new serial takes times to pull audience.
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Rida - I seriously don't get this rating game but it's great if DeD is rising 😳

I DID NOT WANT to go in it but for some reasons Ranting on it Mais😳 ask for apology in advance😳
TRPs are the rating points calculated from SAMPLE Audience through meters which are connected with TV sets in those selected households. In Pakistan Ratings are provided by the rating Agency Medialogic with partners in it, REPORTEDLY the Sample Audience is around 1100 in 20 different cities out of which around 30% is based in Karachi only, Totally Urbanized
i don't have exact info that for how many of the sample audience is considered for ratings = 1. but what i know is that for drama ratings, Targeted Audience is Females of 15-45.
if a drama is getting 1 so it stands for 1 million audience catched... vo bhi females😆
on less popular channel or new channel if a drama got ratings of 1+ it's considered hit
and for popular channel or already established channel
to get a hit = it should be 2 or around 2
for superhit= around 3
for blockbuster= around 4 or above, or 3.5 +
on the other side Gallup Pakistan has some larger sample of 5500 but that's something provides totally different results with PTV and ATV on top always because it's based on both Rural and Urban audience, and for Channels their Race is based on ratings provided by Media Logics Pakistan which we call TRPs and GRPs
and till last year it had sample of 700 households in 6 or 7 cities only🥱
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay so maybe yes an Imran abbas show will gather attention but DeD is at a point where it's tale is the most gripping In my opinion and also now only those people are watching who're dedicated so I don't think aitraz will make a difference
ridaanur thumbnail
and dramas got aired on Aplus have advantage to get catched by the Larger udience in Pakistan because all of APlus drams got re-air on the sister channel ATV which is the second widely and only private terrestrial network after PTV
Edit: got my post limit finished so editing here

Originally posted by: lovefk

Okay so maybe yes an Imran abbas show will gather attention but DeD is at a point where it's tale is the most gripping In my opinion and also now only those people are watching who're dedicated so I don't think aitraz will make a difference

it's always good to have competition on screen because in result we get some quality entertainment😳 Aitraaz will defo click if it's good but FOR THAT CLICK it'll take time because it's new launch and DeD has already pulled audience and on top

Edited by ridaanur - 9 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
GUYSS ONE DAY TO GO WE'RE GONNA GET SOME MAJOR WaFa CUTENESSS
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

and dramas got aired on Aplus have advantage to get catched by the Larger udience in Pakistan because all of APlus drams got re-air on the sister channel ATV which is the second widely and only private terrestrial network after PTV

Edit: got my post limit finished so editing here
it's always good to have competition on screen because in result we get some quality entertainment😳 Aitraaz will defo click if it's good but FOR THAT CLICK it'll take time because it's new launch and DeD has already pulled audience and on top

I agree with you 100percent aitraz is new It'll take time for people to start liking It whereas DeD has already set It's stand people who love the show will watch or anyways aitraz or no aitraz
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Abby - Who in the world cares about TRPs? 🤔 If TRPs in Pakistan are really the deciding factor about which show is the best of the best, then shouldn't you be singing praises for Doosri Biwi the most because according to one TRP chart you posted, it was at the top? Chalo wo chodho, you don't even talk about Mere Dard Ki Tujhe Kya Khabar which, according to the chart Rida posted, is the highest rated show of the week. Why the selective behavior with TRPs? If your favorite show is doing well on these charts, then TRPs zindabad and there is nothing more sensible than Pakistani awaam but if the same audience chooses to watch regressive and typical rona dhona shows, then suddenly the question arises, 'How did this happen?' Ab either you make TRP charts everything or nothing. Already this TRP business is annoying but the selective behavior with it is even more annoying.