Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Rida - I seriously don't get this rating game but it's great if DeD is rising 😳

I doubt I am Obi ke takkar ki fan..his wit tou is on another level altogether! But I do agree that he has worked on his screen presence a lot. I really hope he continues working on TV. I know he's very choosy with scripts and that's great but he shouldn't take long breaks. Already waiting for Munkir!

no need to get this game because it's just "Bakwaas of some perimeters created by cracked business minded brains"😉 but still we want DeD to be called best by every angle that's why feels happy when see it's rising... Dil ko Sukoon milta hai😆
@bold: u doubt but i believe that u r 😳
it's good that he's choosy i want to see him more but in good roles, i think his breaks are because of his behind the scene business...Munkir, i am also looking forward for it
ridaanur thumbnail
after watching Maya and Osman's Brilliant performances in DeD i am thinking to spam HUM to cast them in some other action packed, intense fictional characters 🤪 and BEST if they get any of Umera Ahmed's Drama (if she writes or converted any of her work for drama) ❤️
because they amazed us in all their characters so far😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haha, I can understand the "dil ko sukoon" thing 😆 anyway, this is the most anticipated phase of the drama about which we got the promos before the show started airing. dair lagi per aa hi gaye so hopefully the feedback for it will be great *fingers crossed*

I am looking forward to Munkir for Mariyam as well now! She totally won me over as Zarminey so really excited to see her in other projects. Obi does have other stuff going on in his life, his writing and theater and God knows what not. But he is an actor by profession so there's hope ke he wouldn't be away from our screens forever. I just hope he does some good projects so I can easily fangirl over him 😆
ridaanur thumbnail
^ yeah *fingers crossed* for both 😆
awww "Zarminayyy" jaaanu🤗, the way she comes every time to her "Laala", or talk to Arjumand and Aghaa Jaan, just❤️
and in last epi the way she wants reassurance from Laala ...i feel like huging her...she is adoreable as "Zarminay" no doubt
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love the Wali we get when he is in front of Zarminey! I swear their bond is my favorite! There's nok-jhok but the love and warmth they share is just so amazing. Wali can tease her, show authority over her, even scold her cuz of the said authority but Z tou comes to her Lala for everything. Their scene was so beautifully shot. The way Z breaks down to tears and Wali wipes her tears and hugs her, assuring her that not all was lost...brilliant!
ridaanur thumbnail
thank God DeD's wikipedia page got properly updated now, i like it the way they have added images and given the plot now, it's better now
ridaanur thumbnail
yes absolutely loved their bonding❤️ and hopefully we will get Zari and Bhabs bonding as well😳 u know that sitting like' bichadi hui saheliyan'😆 and Aghaa Jaan k liye 2,2 doctors ohhh waiting badly🤪... don't know Ebaad will ever come or not for Zari😔
ridaanur thumbnail
Mais thank u for this random chatting, feels humbled🤗
going for now, stay blessed😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m really worried about the trps now since Ary is launching Imran Abbas sameera fazals aitraaz from the coming Tuesday
Now no one will watch ded on Tuesday

Wish Ary put aitraaz on some other day

Now that ded most awaited track is starting it just got the biggest competition on tv

Damn it

Trps are already low a d now it will drop further
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I really can not unsee this.

http://playit.pk/watch?v=eXrB9_7FwhM

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=eXrB9_7FwhM[/YOUTUBE]

LOOK AT THEIR BACHPAN!

"Boti kahan hai?!"

OMG! What did I just see! 🤣