Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^That's the word 😆 Specially Obi...he looks like a geeky teenager going through a phase xD Ali has really strong arms though :P

Though in their defense, this was posted in 2008, almost 8 years ago! The look suits them? 😆

Puberty phase 😆 Maybe their look was considered cool for that time. Though for now, it's luchay lafangon wala look.. Liyari ke ladke 🤣🤣 #SorryNotSorryObi
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Had I not been SO unhealthily smitten by Wali, the video would would have turned me into someone who would dislike Obi for that look. But my current obsession with him outweighs that creepy look 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The look is defo creepy! 🤣 But I just find it funny and think he looks adorable here 😳 Itna acha lagta hai ab ke har cheez mein acha lagta hai...I think I can find him tolerable in ANC now as well 🤣
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My Random Chatter just for DeD FANDOM like Me, u can ignore it if u don't like please😳

DRAMA RATINGS UPDATE:
WEEK (30,31) (20th july to 2nd Aug)
1. Mere Dard Ki Tujhai Kia Khabar (3.1 avg).🤢
2. Kaneez (2.9 avg).
3. Karb (2.8 avg).
4. Jugnoo (2.5 avg).🥳
5. Mol (2.4 avg).😳
6. Mumkin/Dayar E Dil (2.4 avg).(avg of epi 19-20) YES YES See I stated that DeD is rising and it will be soon slot leader And it's slot leader already Yayyy😎🥳

and still its epi 21's ratings have to come (dhamaka epi which had those NAAGIN eyes wala Wali😆)and I am hoping it'll be 3+ because without avg just epi 20 had around 3. If we go by this then it's obvious that DeD simply toping the charts right now 👍🏼
7. Anaya Tumhari Hui (2.4 avg).⭐️
8. Ishqaa Way (2.2 avg).⭐️
9. Tumhari Natasha (2 avg).
10. Bojh (1.9 avg).

(Seems like overall HUM is Ruling Top 10 Right Now with Geo Following)

These ratings are from the very same FB page Abby which u posted usually😳

Epi 19-20 means result of Promos which showed Wali Faarah centric phase is starting, the promos had "Muhabbat main Zabardasti nahi hoti aur main tum say muhabbat karta hun Faarah", "Faarah Wali Khan Tum Meri Biwi ho" worked

Rating wise DeD had a start with hitting top 5 straight away and from epi 7 to 13 particularly it was rotating there in top 3 of the list, with ratings around 3 and 4, and then HUM made literally Zero promotion for show during the depressive phase, specially epi 15-18 it got only one or two promos which were released on Tuesday itself and merely played on screen, but then in spite of zero promotion (TRP)audience started clicking with Faarah Wali and Aghaa Jaan moments and Thank God Finally HUM gave it proper promos epi 19 onwards so Resultantly it got better BUT I Don't know why HUM never gives out DeD's ratings 🤔because they keep on posting all others except this "khair Nahi to Naa SAHI"... I know just one thing that right now it's the best POPULARITY WISE😳

One more Rant:p ...Aitraaz is going to start this Tuesday on ARY, so let's see what happens in coming weeks but right now it's ON TOP and it DESRVES to be THERE❤️

Sorry post got long😳

ridaanur thumbnail
lol 😆
Zaya and Mais (i hope i am writing the names right😳) i loved all his vids, his sarcasm and writing skills are something which one can't ignore and along that he has developed that screen presence as well so not easy to ignore, never 😊
but i am enjoying it more with ur thoughts girls🤗 u literally cracked me up with ur comments 😳i must say OKB has his Takkar ki Fans😎😆
Thank you Rida and Nisbah!
ridaanur thumbnail
Ali's Basanti dialogue😆 he's cute here❤️
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thank you Rida and Nisbah!

u r welcome dear😳
New promo to agaya hai, ab to thori spamming ho jaye!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Rida - I seriously don't get this rating game but it's great if DeD is rising 😳

I doubt I am Obi ke takkar ki fan..his wit tou is on another level altogether! But I do agree that he has worked on his screen presence a lot. I really hope he continues working on TV. I know he's very choosy with scripts and that's great but he shouldn't take long breaks. Already waiting for Munkir!