Frequent Posters

ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Feel Free to use..

Farah Wali Khan, Tum MERI BIWI Ho..

Fantastic👏
Please make one on hurted Wali because in this epi OKB showed it Brilliantly through out
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

WHY DOESNT HUM PROMOTE THIS SHOW?!?

""" ('") """

kyun k DeD HUM TV ka Sotela bacha hai😉

i was wondering how the hell it did between 3-4 in trps during epi 10 to 12 with this NO PROMO strategy even now it's not doing that bad as it's very popular but
the show was in need of promotion badly from epi 13 on wards AS they had to show audience that story of next generation is going to start but they leave the show as if it is the responsibility of some Rival Channel to promote it😡
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love it when they say the full name
Suhaib Bakhtiyar Khan

Wali Suhaib Khan

Sab to best was Farah Wali Khan

Now just waiting for the day she admits to herself and the world that she is Farah Wali Khan
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing the review Zaya
Its perfect!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

SERIOUSLY! Har show ka promo rajj rajj ke chalate hain EXCEPT DeD!! :@

There has to be some reason.. Maybe the makers and HUM don't get on because DeD wasn't even promoted on JPJ
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

I love it when they say the full name

Suhaib Bakhtiyar Khan

Wali Suhaib Khan

Sab to best was Farah Wali Khan

Now just waiting for the day she admits to herself and the world that she is Farah Wali Khan

I agree! Love it too.. The scene has all the more impact!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Saturday
Sunday
Monday

Uff! This week is going past REALLY slowly!! Like its not ending!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
So I was watching the episode again well the restaurant scene! And OMGG I just noticed Moiz is so short 🤣 I couldn't control my laughter 😆 He looks like an ant infront of Wali! And the faces he was making when Wali was setting him straight! Ahaahaha what a scene 🤣 Maza hi aagaya..

And I agree with you guys the music is annoying.. It lacks intensity!
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

"OKB's emotional transitions during the restaurant scene were flawless in their palpability. He encompassed incensed anger, resentment-driven apathy, disgust, betrayal, pain and heart-break. All within a few minutes; bravo! The pinnacle of emotional relent was when he looked at Faarah defeatedly, thinking: "you are so not worth it. What a waste of time. MOVING ON!" ...*earth swallow Faarah please* It was actually quite excruciating to watch it from Faarah's perspective. Maya Ali's silence in response to Wali spoke volumes, because her face did all the talking loud and clear. Beneath the defensive and angry-shocked veneer there were thought-processes colliding. I think. Faarah moved through mortified embarrassment, reproach, confusion, wounded pride and realisation of what a royal mess she's made. She and her reaction proved an exquisite foil to Wali's (whispered) ballistic tirade."

"Haha, Moeez the mean girl', perfect! His smug and weird proposal was a painful experience: "Faarah dearest, I'll make no firm representations about actually keeping you happy;compared to Wali I'm broke; I hate Wali, you hate Wali, let's make a Facebook group about it; accept this ring which was (probably) shamelessly bought by your/ Wali's money; I know you'll say yes, otherwise we both know your insufferable mother will stop talking, eating and possibly breathing; and I know you don't want to marry me and heck even I'd stick with Wali if I were you, but you're not allowed to think of your own interests or happiness. So say yes to me ok?" Thanks Moeez, romantic heroes everywhere just vomited in unison."🤣

"The ep.21 promo was... shocking but equally unsurprising. Yes I disagree with zabardasti and infringing other people's rights to free existence. It's not OK to hit anyone, nor does a spousal relationship mean physical (or any) coercion is acceptable. But Faarah really, really does need to snap out of her childish vacillation and develop a mind of her own which encompasses truthful knowledge of both families! A big part of her already knows, but she's continually trying to convince herself of her mother's implausible anti-haweli horror stories. I don't actually think Wali's unleashed his inner zameendar; he understands and respects decorum, but once again Faarah's lack of appropriate decision-making and ehsaan faramoshi' has forced his hand - albeit in an extreme manner. Faarah does instinctively know that Wali wouldn't actually harm her as he could have done so, on many occasions, by now. This is not about Wali and his jaagirdar, brutish pride; this is about Agha Jaan and Faarah definitely owes AJ the respect that Wali will now make sure he gets from her."

-Ayeronic's comment on this week's DeD review of dramapakistani.net.

Loved this reader's take onthe episode, hence shared my favourite parts :)

Loved the review
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys Sunday and Monday 2 days to go we can do this