Dekha jaaye toh sirf kad se nahi soch se bhi Wali se chota hi hai

Congrats on the new thread

Hinna very good name
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This AT is a bliss.I enjoy reading it
Thank god weekend aya . 🤪
And then Tuesday will soon come. I literally can't wait.
Hifah thumbnail
Wali suhaib khan ufff a killer when he said tum meri biwi ho and faraa wali khan haye...
Looks like FI changes a lot zarminay dint marry. No ebad :( and no kids of them.n she's still in 4th year.
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

the funny music kinda ruined the tempo the seriousness of the performances you know

I don't like funny tone too. Why hum TV is like that 😡
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Obi is fueling the battle between #CampWali and #CampMoiz on twitter 🤣

Obi is a riot 🤣
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have no idea. They are taking this show for granted :/

No sadly I waited for ded morning bytes with sj in jpj. But what they did only played the ost n son models did cat walk on yaar e man. That's it the sanam said do watch ded it starting today 🤢 hum is neglecting ded I don't know y
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys it's Saturday meaning Mol day hum must be going mad thinking of new techniques how to ignore DeD and promote Mol some more🤣
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread i know i m late 😳
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was reading reviews on forums and other social media sites, Most of the people liked it that Wali started reacting now and going to take charge in his hands but some are having the view BASED on the epi and precap that Wali is getting HARSH towards Faarah😕 and he is showing his Feudal state of Mind you know that "Jageerdar ka beta" thing

So I am going to rant here, First of All I DISAGREE that Wali's reacting like that because he has a feudal mindset ...MAN he is REACTING because he's a HUMAN who has Emotions... to judge a person's reaction I think one should look at the whole scenario first

If we look back then From their first meeting AFTER Nikaah till date throughout IT'S WALI who try to reach Faarah and in response she was harsh towards him Every Time EVEN she declared that if he would be the Last Man to choose she won't choose him (Thankfully due to the Bakwaas Funny music in that scene Wali's pain could not reflect properly and the scene could not become as intense as it had to be😡)

Now after Four Years for the FIRST time he lost his patience in the hotel because of the UNEXPECTED event in front of him and after that what happened? Wali did hungama or went into silent mode? He called himself Bore and Bazurg in front of his mother. Why? And on the other side Faarah became a Bechaari? NO!! she reacted by sending him the legal notice to break the knot. Legal notice made an already Hurted Wali Wounded (OKB was BRILLIANT here👏) because notice had the demand of divorce BASED on serious allegations made on him by stating him Jaahil, Be-Reham and LIFE THREAT for Faarah😲. And on precap will say that it doesn't show the FULL story but I think he is reacting according to the situation because he CLEARLY knows now that at this phase Faarah will NEVER think anything good about him and I AM SURE he's NEVER EVER going to compel Faarah to accept the marriage because he made it clear already to her "Mohabbat main Zabardasti Nahi Hoti"