Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
The drive bit was awesome though. I loved his "zinda, murda ya apahij" line the most. And that smirk he had throughout was to die for He knew he was in his territory now and that's where he is undefeated.

When Wali said that Farah "dil se nikal gayi hai" tou he actually meant it. Look at the 0% concern he has for this girl. Which makes me all the more excited about THIS scene!!

It's split second in the promo but the way he WALKS towards her, as if pulled by something invisible. Idk if I am reading wrong or expecting too much but aaah...this gives me feels like nothing else does!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^OFC! I can't wait for the time both of them will actually see each other for who they're and not base their opinions on what others tell them. Btw, I'm going to have the time of my life watching Wali smirk and scheme at her dukhyaari heroine wala state. Obi's smirk is going to be the death of me. He KILLS it.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

^OFC! I can't wait for the time both of them will actually see each other for who they're and not base their opinions on what others tell them. Btw, I'm going to have the time of my life watching Wali smirk and scheme at her dukhyaari heroine wala state. Obi's smirk is going to be the death of me. He KILLS it.

EEPS! TOTALLY!!!! He effin' NAILS it! There's one bit in the promo where he's standing at the balcony and has this smirk on his face as he watches Farah leave! Hayyeee! There's so much in store for us!

Waise, pehle 30 episodes seemed too much. Now they seem too less!! 21 episodes are done..what will they show in 9 episodes!? THEY WILL RUSH THINGS!! 😭😭 All because of that RUHI!! 😑😑😑 Ab tak jaan nahin chod rahi!! 😑😑😑
sourmisery thumbnail
should I, or should I not, make a Razia gifset?
#genuinekostin πŸ€”
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

#genuinekostin πŸ€”

I was going to make a request please make Razia wali gif
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Nisbah - Same heree!! I enjoyed every bit of Wali threatening Faraah and telling her to jump off the moving car. He's such a badmaashπŸ˜†Lekin dekhne mein maza bada ayaaπŸ˜†

This thread is filled with mean and evil people. Heck, we all enjoyed the last two scenes.πŸ˜›

Uff! I'm so glad people think like me 🀣
Atleast I know i'm not evil alone πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

EEPS! TOTALLY!!!! He effin' NAILS it! There's one bit in the promo where he's standing at the balcony and has this smirk on his face as he watches Farah leave! Hayyeee! There's so much in store for us!

Waise, pehle 30 episodes seemed too much. Now they seem too less!! 21 episodes are done..what will they show in 9 episodes!? THEY WILL RUSH THINGS!! 😭😭 All because of that RUHI!! 😑😑😑 Ab tak jaan nahin chod rahi!! 😑😑😑

Same feelings! I don't want any Wafa scenes rushed! I want more than 30 episodes now πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

#genuinekostin πŸ€”

Oh puhhlease do! #EPIC!
🀣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Congratz Shabz for turning Sizzler!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Uff! I'm so glad people think like me 🀣
Atleast I know i'm not evil alone πŸ˜†

no you guys are not alone, I am guilty of enjoying every bit of wali manhandling Faraa πŸ˜† I said this earlier that the inner woman in me made an appearance and was trying to make me feel bad but I ignored her and made her go to sleep.