Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: iSakeena

this one ..wish thy showed more of sohaib and behroze but ohh ..chalo thek hai ..

UFF! Yaar I miss them so much! 😭

I was watching the VM that Zaya linked us too and it made me so emotional!

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah tell me about it its on Saturday

Rukhsati kab hai Hinna?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I am personally excited about the precap because it offers something new :P Novel is great and all but it lacked a certain dramatic punch to it which FI has put in the drama. Like, how bad can it get before the amazing finale? Not that I find this bad, I have my reasons of enjoying it. Mainly because this hate thing between Wali and Farah is so open and two-sided. We know there's gonna be a happy ending for them and I am sucker of stories which start with hate/dislike and then slowly to understanding, "oh, this person ain't that bad" to the crushing realization, "oh shit, I am in love with this person and can't imagine my life without them!" which, I believe, is gonna be the course of things from now on.

Bring it on 😎

This is EXACTLY why I am enjoying it!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

The whole set is so BEAUTIFUL Mais!

Plz make some of their drive.. add some text to it too like the way u made the requested ones for Sara 😳😳

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the epi
Finally farah raised her voice
And it was about time!!!!
I had to fast forward the scenes with Ruhi's bhabhi and brother plotting
I never thought watching sanam on screen wud give me headache but Ruhi's character did it.
She will regret it when she realises the true face of her brother and bhabhi.
I wonder whether she will go to farah or hide inside due to guit.
Anyway coming to the epi wali finally took his wife away from all the mad people.
U will thank him one day farah when u realise that he did a favour by taking u away. Otherwise u wud have gone mad staying with this ppl.
I am excited for wali faarah scenes
Tired of the drama done by the elders.
Now let us focus on the younger generation.
Btw where is wali taking her to

His house or somewhere else before he takes her home.

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
UFF! So much intensity! Loved the episode! <3

Whooopp! Three cheers for FARAH! Finally she found her voice I totally danced when she was giving a piece of her mind to her mother, uncle and aunty! It felt as though all the emotions came out at once!

The first half of the episode was heartbreaking! Plzz don't kill off Agha Jaan! I can't digest another death! 😭😭 Abid Ali is so FANTASTIC! He plays AJ with such ease.. He has an amazing voice.. I loved the scenes between Wali and Zarminay! Zarminay my love <3 Your such a beauty! That scene really touched my heart when she was talking to her laala about her fears of losing AJ and what a consoling brother Wali is. Seriously even though he knew AJ has not long to live he still consoled her and told her everything was going to be alright.. and when your in fear sometimes all you need is for someone to tell you that everything will be alright.. Mariyam and Obi totally rocked that scene! πŸ‘Then the scene where AJ was crying silently and pouring out his heart to himself unbeknown to him Wali was listening and that was enough to trigger him! I loved the way Wali's emotions changed from heartbreak to anger within seconds! Obi nailed that scene!

WALI! GUSSA!! Uff the way he barged in to Farah's house! Its like there was no looking back he wasn't ready for any excuses! He came with one mission and that was to take Farah with him and BOY did he take her with him! I was hooting all the way πŸ˜† Ahh I sound so mean like he was manhandling Farah and I was ENJOYING it πŸ˜†

I have to admit though the scene with Farah on the floor was not a great sight.. well actually I was watching and was just so much into the scene that it didnt really affect me the first time I watched LOL don't judge πŸ˜† but then when I rewatched I found it disturbing because my sister walked in and thought Farah was about to be molested! 😳 I was like OH SHIT!

The scene in the car! LOL oh gosh! Farah was at the edge of her seat and so was I πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Obi was legit killing it! I loved when Farah said drive slowly.. bechari was terrified! πŸ˜†

Ahh can't wait for next episode! I'm loving DeD so so much!!

WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

The whole set is so BEAUTIFUL Mais!

Plz make some of their drive.. add some text to it too like the way u made the requested ones for Sara 😳😳

LOL i was about to request her for the same!! πŸ˜†
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay idk if we have any siggie makers here or not...lekin if there are any then please make some WaFa siggies 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisbah - Same heree!! I enjoyed every bit of Wali threatening Faraah and telling her to jump off the moving car. He's such a badmaash πŸ˜† Lekin dekhne mein maza bada ayaa πŸ˜†
This thread is filled with mean and evil people. Heck, we all enjoyed the last two scenes. πŸ˜›
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I miss DeD!
the title is good... looks like the drama is going well