Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Mais amazingg set <3 <3
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Pata nahin but my excitement has died down to some extent. Maybe because i got wayyy too excited after episode 20 and its precap. Adding to that, I read the novel once more. Ek saath itni sari excitement aur impatience tha that nothing is left for this precap. πŸ˜† But I'm desperately waiting for Agha Jaan and Faraah's scenes.

My excitement last week was greater than today, no doubt. All the fangirling over the week and the impatience took out all the energy in me. So now my excitement is more on the level of, "wow. I am eager to know what's in store for us next!" than last week's, "OMIGOSH! Fast forward to Tuesday and gimme the new epi right now!!" mixed with all the monkey jumping and clapping πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mais, those are beautiful <33

Obi's dark circles look funny in the last two sets.πŸ˜†

that dark circles were so prominent the first time I watched the scene. According to Obi it's cuz Wali drove non-stop from Skardu to Lahore but that only had me wondering, "so why isn't one single hair out of place?" πŸ˜†
So AJ wont die! Yayyy!
Shabz congrats on the colour change!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Those gifs are so beautiful!!!! My excitement is still the same as it was earlier I'm just a sucker for these kind of hate love relationships this intense hate that leads to intense love I think it's just gorgeous!!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

that dark circles were so prominent the first time I watched the scene. According to Obi it's cuz Wali drove non-stop from Skardu to Lahore but that only had me wondering, "so why isn't one single hair out of place?" πŸ˜†

I too read that tweet πŸ˜† It's actually Peshawar to Lahore. And he used to drive that long without any stop earlier as well. Sirf is baar aisa kyun πŸ˜† I think it's because of the lack of sleep he has been suffering from lately because of AJ's health and of course the tension of divorce notice xD
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if this was posted before. But I cannot stop fangirling after watching this promo which is filled with future WaFa scenes πŸ€ͺ☺️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N78RI0LwyaE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by halifax004 - 9 years ago
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: halifax004

I don't know if this was posted before. But I cannot stop fangirling after watching this promo which is filled with future WaFa scenes πŸ€ͺ☺️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N78RI0LwyaE[/YOUTUBE]

The snowing scene <3
Main yeh rishta nahi khatam karna chahti <3