Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations Hina, may your new life bring all the peace and happiness in your life!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am personally excited about the precap because it offers something new :P Novel is great and all but it lacked a certain dramatic punch to it which FI has put in the drama. Like, how bad can it get before the amazing finale? Not that I find this bad, I have my reasons of enjoying it. Mainly because this hate thing between Wali and Farah is so open and two-sided. We know there's gonna be a happy ending for them and I am sucker of stories which start with hate/dislike and then slowly to understanding, "oh, this person ain't that bad" to the crushing realization, "oh shit, I am in love with this person and can't imagine my life without them!" which, I believe, is gonna be the course of things from now on.

Bring it on 😎
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MAyun or haldi is more of cultural thing, it's more like fun celebrations.

Why so much hate for wali, yes he was harsh but he was patient enough for 4 years and Knowing that AJ got a heart attack after visiting Faraa was just the last straw, if he had slapped her like we see in every other show then yes it would have been a lot to handle.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Can someone answer this with a simple yes or no
Does agha jaan die in the novel?
I don't think I can handle another funeral.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Can someone answer this with a simple yes or no
Does agha jaan die in the novel?
I don't think I can handle another funeral.

😆😆

Congrats on the sizzler status btw 😳
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

😆😆

Congrats on the sizzler status btw😳

lol I didn't even notice thanks, waise to I am a sizzler 😉
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 26javey

^^^Those are so pretty!!!

THANK YOU!!! 😭😭😭 Coloring this scene was so much pain!! 5th try pe jaake ye bana and I was too tired to try anything else! 😭😭
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I am personally excited about the precap because it offers something new :P Novel is great and all but it lacked a certain dramatic punch to it which FI has put in the drama. Like, how bad can it get before the amazing finale? Not that I find this bad, I have my reasons of enjoying it. Mainly because this hate thing between Wali and Farah is so open and two-sided. We know there's gonna be a happy ending for them and I am sucker of stories which start with hate/dislike and then slowly to understanding, "oh, this person ain't that bad" to the crushing realization, "oh shit, I am in love with this person and can't imagine my life without them!" which, I believe, is gonna be the course of things from now on.

Bring it on 😎

Pata nahin but my excitement has died down to some extent. Maybe because i got wayyy too excited after episode 20 and its precap. Adding to that, I read the novel once more. Ek saath itni sari excitement aur impatience tha that nothing is left for this precap. 😆 But I'm desperately waiting for Agha Jaan and Faraah's scenes.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Mais, those are beautiful <33
Obi's dark circles look funny in the last two sets.😆