Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what happened to the speed of this AT?! :(

speed loadshedding ho gae hai
Posted: 9 years ago
Looks like everyones gayab after the episode :(
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hina is your marriage love or arranged, or arranged and then love?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, its not even a part of our religion so we dont follow it that strictly. Its just a fun gathering where we put on haldi and oil and sing songs bas. I dont have any restrictions or anything. I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want. 😆

awesome! bohat bohat mubarak ho!only a few days away :)
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like everyones gayab after the episode :(

i sooo wish that Some Dhansu promo Hit our screen
Yeah waiting for new promo!

Thanks brainy :D

Shabz, its both but shhh parents ko nahi pata 🤣
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ridaanur

speed loadshedding ho gae hai

Yesterday we did overtime 😉 n now in episode hangover
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not on board with Wali's recent actions -__-
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

its like the mehndi/sangeet ceremony, which according to my grandparents is not important as it is an hindu/indian function and has nothing to do with islam, but when has that ever stopped anyone..lol

traditionally the girl would be sat down and put mehndi/henna on her hands/feet and she would be put there for days, marking the beginning of her wedding. In these days, she was not to do any work and there would be a bunch of band baaja around her.

Nowadays, she's either in school or working or does not have vele friends and relatives so its a bit different. For my cousin's Mayoon, it was the night before her mehndi and we all put mehndi at 11pm and sang/danced before then. Then we woke up around 10-11A for her 1p appointment and did not see her till 8-9pm at the actual mehndi function..but this pakistani wedding was also in the states, so I don't know how different it is in different countries with different cultures.

Thanks for elaborating!
I'm muslim too and our culture also say the same thing, that Haldi function is from Hindu culture, but we celebrate it 100% 😃.. we don't take it as a religious ceremony, this is kind a more for entertainment purpose.
We called it Haldi or holud.. that's why didn't understand mayoon.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE

Precap: Ermm am I the only one who actually feels like it's a bit over the top? Again, this is not the human rights champion thingy in me speaking. But I just feel that it was better in the novel where Wali deals with the issue very seriously, farsightedness, maturely. It just feels like some exaggeration to show more drama which Farhat excels at. I mean Wali could have taken her to the haunted house and spoke to her (he told her he wants to talk about something, remember?). But locking her up and Faraah trying to escape from the little window is too much.. the drama is being dragged unnecessarily. Khair, I'm going to wait for the episode to say anything more.

P.S. A Moeez free episode.

Hi5 i sooo agree abt the precap. I think itnaa khfi ta now they should get back to the novel, i fear nxt week tora zada na ho jaye :P

@hinaa congratulations, Stay blessed 😳