Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Also, Osman and Maryam Nafees (Zarmeena) look like they're good friends. saw two pictures in which Osman was there with Maryam, Ahmed Ali and a girl from Muqaddas. Indsutry is sort of divided into two groups.. one comprises of Hamza Ali Abbasi, Humayun, Bilal Lashari and the other one is this. 😆

This whole Islamabad gang looks like they are all good friends. I have seen many pics of Obi and Maryam. Ahmed Ali and Obi are also old friends who seems close to Nida Khan who is great friends with Maryam and all of them are in Munkir 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I wish I remembered the names of the novels I liked! Chalo koi nahin if you didn't like her works 😆 ANC's novel is of the same name, Aik Nayee Cinderella. The drama's first 10-11 episodes were totally based on the novel but later the story diverted as the novel was short and ended in a different ending though Meesha does end up with Romaan (MY OTP!!!!!!) in both the versions. And Meesha is a patakha waise, I loved her antics!

Okaay! Then I gonna read before next Tuesday defo 😃
sourmisery thumbnail

I know Obi was there in the music video but why did you post these lyrics here? 😆

cuz I was listening to the song and I have a keeda of writing/typing along the lyrics I find catchy 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail

This whole Islamabad gang looks like they are all good friends. I have seen many pics of Obi and Maryam. Ahmed Ali and Obi are also old friends who seems close to Nida Khan who is great friends with Maryam and all of them are in Munkir 😆

Islamabadis, though 😆 Yeah and they also have Jaswal brothers in their gang
clockworknerd thumbnail
I'm not sure about this news but just read on some random website that Maya revealed ke she has someone special in her life. Is it just a rumour ya phir sach mein?
clockworknerd thumbnail

cuz I was listening to the song and I have a keeda of writing/typing along the lyrics I find catchy 🤣

A good way to spam wese 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

Islamabadis, though 😆 Yeah and they also have Jaswal brothers in their gang

Oh yes, how can I forget the Jaswals. But Uzair and Umair both have such different singing style though! 😲 I was listening to Atif Aslam and Qayaas' rendition of "Charkha Nolakha" and Umair's singing couldn't be more different than Uzair's..
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally ship okb and Maya have been shipping them since like aunn Zara that Insta post Is just so hilarious and cute love It less than 2 hrs to go I just hope hum really uploads it on time
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw the video for that new song where okb is there with armeena it's pretty hilarious I'm highly impressed it's a catchy song also
clockworknerd thumbnail

Oh yes, how can I forget the Jaswals. But Uzair and Umair both have such different singing style though! 😲 I was listening to Atif Aslam and Qayaas' rendition of "Charkha Nolakha" and Umair's singing couldn't be more different than Uzair's..

Okay this whatever song you mentioned, I haven't heard it. I don't really like stick to bands and solo singers.. but Uzair's Tere Bin is jsut soo beautiful.. the older one. I didn't like the changes he made for BW version. :/ Right now I'm listening to Khuda aur Mohabbat and Alvida's OST on loop. Shafqat Amanat Ali maynn!!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago