Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

It would be judge sahiba 😆

naya khitaab mil gaya mujhe? 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Did anyone of you notice anything other than Obi's hilarious expressions in the dubmash? Because he recorded that dubmash in washroom 🤣🤣 Bande ki baat hi kuch alag hai! 😆

Maya posted a friendship day collage on her insta which also had her picture with Obi. And Obi's birthday wish and now this dubmash. Maaayyn!! They're so freaking amazing.. my new #friendshipgoals

I did not notice it was the washroom! 🤣 The mirror thing was adorable though! Man! They have made me so happy because of Maya's birthday! Pakki wala platonic OTP of mine! 😳
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I think I should safely step down from my position of the self-acclaimed gif queen of this thread.

haha, mais... dont...😆😆😆
btw,its not self-aclaimed.. U r always our Gif Queen...
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I did not notice it was the washroom! 🤣 The mirror thing was adorable though! Man! They have made me so happy because of Maya's birthday! Pakki wala platonic OTP of mine! 😳

I don't even like shipping or sticking for couples in drama serials.. have only one OTP so far. But it had to happen in their case.. my second OTP ship they're. And first in Pakistani drama industry.
sourmisery thumbnail
^they are on my ONLY Pak drama OTP. I have many on-screen OTPs as shipping is like breathing for me. Off screen I don't usually go squealy over people but these two tou are just sheer bliss for me! DeD really made me a legit fangirl of these two 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

^they are on my ONLY Pak drama OTP. I have many on-screen OTPs as shipping is like breathing for me. Off screen I don't usually go squealy over people but these two tou are just sheer bliss for me! DeD really made me a legit fangirl of these two 😳

On-screen otps? Kon sey? I never found any on screen couple worth shipping 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

On-screen otps? Kon sey? I never found any on screen couple worth shipping 😆

hahaha, some kdrama ones, some western...I had my Indian drama phase which was crazy. I didn't spend like 8 years on IF without having my share of obsessing shipping 🤣 But almost all of them faded until something triggers, "hey, I used to be crazy about them!" 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
yup...he recorded that in the bathroom 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail

hahaha, some kdrama ones, some western...I had my Indian drama phase which was crazy. I didn't spend like 8 years on IF without having my share of obsessing shipping 🤣 But almost all of them faded until something triggers, "hey, I used to be crazy about them!" 😆

Oh! I tou have soo many OTPs from books and franchise mostly! Dramas mein it's just these two. <3
clockworknerd thumbnail

yup...he recorded that in the bathroom 🤣

Btw, I tried reading Saira Raza's books. tried reading two stories and they were really like boring.You better give me the names so that I can read her selective works. And the koh e giran one, there was no proper link to read it. Also, ANC is based on which novel.. like what's the name? I just know ke drama mein Maya was mistreated by her aunt and cousins and that she ended up with the other guy, not Osman. If I would have watched the drama already tou story parhne mein maza nahin aata. but thankfully I haven't so I think I'll enjoy reading the book. 😳
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago