Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Found a picture of moeez and faraa on mayas insta it's pretty old and I was like ewe nooo I've started hating that poor actor also now !! Hoping faraa really shuts him up whenever he goes to the haveli
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the link Sakeena!!

The wait is almost over! 🥳

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

these are essentially requests I made for Saraa and she is taking too long to reply and I wanna show these off cuz they came out so good!

OMGGG! These are STUNNINGGG!

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This drama makes me proud of my background! Especially Wali and Agha Jaan, they are proper Pathan. <3
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Argh! So Maya had posted this selfie longgg time back with the girl playing Erum, Moeez's sister, and captioned it as #mehndisequence. At that time, we weren't introduced to Zarmeena in the show so I thought that the girl with Maya in the selfie is Zarmeena. In the novel Zarmeena was shown married but in the drama I knew she would get married later. Hence, I thought we will get Zarmeena's wedding scenes with WaFa.. thankfully because of the selfie. But I was just skimming through Maya's old insta posts and just saw that the girl in the selfie is actually Erum and it was the scene from episode 20. Meri expectations paani paani ho gayi :( I expected good WaFa scenes from Zarmeena's wedding aur ab kya! We can't even expect much.. maybe they won't show Z's wedding at all.

All thanks to the freaking selfie for raising my expectations. Kya kya soch ke bethi thi main! 😭
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

This drama makes me proud of my background! Especially Wali and Agha Jaan, they are proper Pathan. <3

ypu have the spoof gif I made of Wali and Behroze in your siggy box 🤣 i forgot I had made that!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Argh! So Maya had posted this selfie longgg time back with the girl playing Erum, Moeez's sister, and captioned it as #mehndisequence. At that time, we weren't introduced to Zarmeena in the show so I thought that the girl with Maya in the selfie is Zarmeena. In the novel Zarmeena was shown married but in the drama I knew she would get married later. Hence, I thought we will get Zarmeena's wedding scenes with WaFa.. thankfully because of the selfie. But I was just skimming through Maya's old insta posts and just saw that the girl in the selfie is actually Erum and it was the scene from episode 20. Meri expectations paani paani ho gayi :( I expected good WaFa scenes from Zarmeena's wedding aur ab kya! We can't even expect much.. maybe they won't show Z's wedding at all.

All thanks to the freaking selfie for raising my expectations. Kya kya soch ke bethi thi main! 😭

haaye re umeed 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
what was I thinking when I made this?! 🤣

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^^ LMAO! That is HILARIOUS 🤣 *Using*

Was this a full set Mais.. if it was can u PM me it plz..
sourmisery thumbnail
Nah, Nisbah. I only made one. Seriously! Back then we hardly got any exciting moments so my brain went into parody mode 🤣