Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Where do the bulk of Maya and Osman's scenes start? I will watch from there...πŸ˜†

Not exactly bulk but I would say that their story has properly begun from the previous episode, i.e. 20.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Oh haan! I totally forgot that detail! 😲 But it did look like they were looking at someone talking. Though it could be the portion thing and AJ is showing Farah the house he made them...*sigh* if they have to show us AJ in hospital again then they better put the WaFa bit in it as well πŸ˜†

There was this selfie from sets of Obi, Maryam, Maya and Hareem. The place looked a lot like hospital. But Arjumand.. I really like her but WaFa should get one stay at hospital together without Z or Arjumand.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Not exactly bulk but I would say that their story has properly begun from the previous episode, i.e. 20.

Thanks! I will watch from there. I like Osman and Maya together.

by the way, has anyone scene Goya with Osman? if so, does anyone know if it's worth a watch? I always wanted to see it, but never got a chance..and I like Osman. So, thinking of starting it but I've heard mixed reviews.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That chief boss thingy was weird (and chori ka maal, too) but still it gave me a good laugh..that bit where Obi was asked about why he went into girl's washroom in school. And Maya was asked about why she slapped a guy and took money back from .. ehem.. khuwaja sira! 🀣

And when Obi was like whenever I call her she is sleepy or busy on some set. And then he explained how Maya was telling him about people recognising her in hyperstar.. 'how nice' πŸ˜†

Cheap Boss's talking style was weird but I liked that segment because they shared such fun stories. Plus that's when Obi danced so I am biased to it. Kaisa nachu hai..IV se do din pehle bhi mehendi practice kar raha hai 🀣 He can make a living out of dancing at mehendis. He is, as he calls to call himself, Mehendi Man 🀣

"Aisko main jab bhi call karta hoon to catch up tou ye kehti hai, 'Osman, abhi main bohat busy hoon. Thodi dair baad call karti hoon.' Ya phir, 'Osman, main abhi 12 ghante ki shoot se ayi hoon, thak gayi hoon.' Waah bhai, thela laga rakha hai.'

He kept pulling her leg when she became excited about her work or people recognizing her. The whole Hyper Star bit was adorable because she was blushing, giggling and he was being, 'dekh lo baby ki excitement' πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Thanks! I will watch from there. I like Osman and Maya together.

by the way, has anyone scene Goya with Osman? if so, does anyone know if it's worth a watch? I always wanted to see it, but never got a chance..and I like Osman. So, thinking of starting it but I've heard mixed reviews.

Meee! *raises both hands*

It's promos were so good and Osman and Sana make a good couple so I did give it a try. The story wasn't very different but it was refreshing and very well directed. Last 4-5 episodes were not really good but otherwise the first 15 episodes were amazing! You can stop watching it after the major twist because the initial 15 episodes aren't worth missing because of the haywire storyline towards the end. Osman and Sana's chemistry is amazing!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

There was this selfie from sets of Obi, Maryam, Maya and Hareem. The place looked a lot like hospital. But Arjumand.. I really like her but WaFa should get one stay at hospital together without Z or Arjumand.

Isn't Hareem dressed casually there? πŸ˜•
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Meee! *raises both hands*

It's promos were so good and Osman and Sana make a good couple so I did give it a try. The story wasn't very different but it was refreshing and very well directed. Last 4-5 episodes were not really good but otherwise the first 15 episodes were amazing! You can stop watching it after the major twist because the initial 15 episodes aren't worth missing because of the haywire storyline towards the end. Osman and Sana's chemistry is amazing!

Yeah, I was so excited to watch it but just never got a chance. So the first 15 episodes are really good? and Osman-Sana have a lot of scenes together?
clockworknerd thumbnail

Cheap Boss's talking style was weird but I liked that segment because they shared such fun stories. Plus that's when Obi danced so I am biased to it. Kaisa nachu hai..IV se do din pehle bhi mehendi practice kar raha hai 🀣 He can make a living out of dancing at mehendis. He is, as he calls to call himself, Mehendi Man 🀣

"Aisko main jab bhi call karta hoon to catch up tou ye kehti hai, 'Osman, abhi main bohat busy hoon. Thodi dair baad call karti hoon.' Ya phir, 'Osman, main abhi 12 ghante ki shoot se ayi hoon, thak gayi hoon.' Waah bhai, thela laga rakha hai.'

He kept pulling her leg when she became excited about her work or people recognizing her. The whole Hyper Star bit was adorable because she was blushing, giggling and he was being, 'dekh lo baby ki excitement' πŸ˜†

And the fiasco about them being married. πŸ˜†

Have you seen that collage that Obi posted on his insta? Three pictures of his different dance moves. Wese I'm sure you've seen it already. He looks sooo handsome in that picture. Shalwar kurta and oopar se somebody took those snaps at his exact position while doing a move. Kya lag raha tha banda! ☺️
clockworknerd thumbnail

Isn't Hareem dressed casually there? πŸ˜•

As far as I remember, all the girls were wearing white dupattas on their head.. must be hospital. Dua karna, crying and all you know. πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yeah, I was so excited to watch it but just never got a chance. So the first 15 episodes are really good? and Osman-Sana have a lot of scenes together?

YESS!! They've a few mehndi scenes as well and they look so darn adorable. Everything from their first meeting to marriage and all is amazing! Not only their chemistry, Omer Hashmi's (Osman) character is really nice. And Sana as a chubby, playful girl isn't even annoying. There are a few other characters too that I absolutely loved!