Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I don't think they mocked any host on a show. But yes, Osman and Maya once attended Sahir Lodhi's morning show for the promotion of Aunn Zara. And later Osman did an advertisement of Omung lassi in which he made fun of Sahir Lodhi. Khair! As far as I know, he cleared in an interview that he had asked Sahir before doing that advertisement and that Sahir didn't really mind it.

no wait it was a female I think I saw an Interview for anc and there they talked about a female host who wasn't very nice to them and they Imitated her not mocked not the correct choice of word
lovefk thumbnail
So I can't find that interview where I saw this but it was around the time the last episode that got aired and they talked about a female morning show host so I'm guessing it was dr shaista lodhi the utho Jago Pakistan thing basically both were mocking/imitating In a sense
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

no wait it was a female I think I saw an Interview for anc and there they talked about a female host who wasn't very nice to them and they Imitated her not mocked not the correct choice of word

Arey haaan! Abhi yaad aya! The interview link that I gave you.. OsMaya both imitated morning show hosts in general in Nadia Khan's show. I just watched it!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Does anyone have caps of last weeks episode by any chance?

Wanted to make some icons and sigs but can't find pictures of the scenes/episode.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: illuminated.

Wanted to make some icons and sigs but can't find pictures of the scenes/episode.

im only have wali caps, that too few only re...

do u want ?

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arey haaan! Abhi yaad aya! The interview link that I gave you.. OsMaya both imitated morning show hosts in general in Nadia Khan's show. I just watched it!

They did not imitate hosts in general but they SPECIFICALLY mocked their experience on Shaista Lodhi's show. I remember that episode. ANC's cast had gone to Shaista's show on the morning of ANC's premiere and MAN! That was a hot mess. OsMaya weren't exaggerating at all. All that ACTUALLY happened 😆
lovefk thumbnail

yes exactly that's why I can't find it cuz you only gave me the link!! hehe
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So I was randomly searching for OsMaya vms (found so many on them <3) when I came across this amazing vm on Behroze and Suhaib. The song used is Alvida's OST and it so freaking beautiful when used on these two! Really heartbreaking, though. 🥺

http://playit.pk/watch?v=2hvZtwxi_6o

YT is banned so this is my jugaadi tareeqa for having access to everything that gets uploaded on YT 😆

The Maker have summed up a whole BEAUTIFUL phase of DeD in it, thank you so much for sharing it... it's just Mind Blowing 💔
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: illuminated.

hey there.. u can find the caps here http://imgur.com/a/jiNP9#0 ...
sorry yaar. cant post the images here... feel sleepy..

will upload the rest tomorrow.. hope it helped...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

They did not imitate hosts in general but they SPECIFICALLY mocked their experience on Shaista Lodhi's show. I remember that episode. ANC's cast had gone to Shaista's show on the morning of ANC's premiere and MAN! That was a hot mess. OsMaya weren't exaggerating at all. All that ACTUALLY happened 😆

yea I just saw the complete shaishta lodhi interview they were on point ahaha