Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Episode 17. There was little of WaFa at the beginning of episode 18 as well. This week's episode too, i.e. episode 20. WaFa's first meeting was in episode 12. And then they had one scene with Behroze in episode 13. 😳

Please tell me you're making more sigs on them. 😛

Thanks :D I will be. But first I need to download the episodes make caps.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@bold - yaar, I am a bit scared of you. Tum bohat class se beizzati kardeti ho 🤣

Farah was someone who always lived her life with her choices. She used to be so free and independent but ever since her nikaah, the very choice was stripped away from her. I know Behroze's decision to get her married to Wali was right but she was legit emotionally blackmailed into saying yes while her mother was forcing her to say no not for her sake, but for her own selfish revenge agenda. Afterwards tou Farah could never make any choice without facing the consequences in the shape of Ruhi losing all sense and logic and blaming Farah for all her miseries. Any person who constantly faced this kind of behavior for 4+ years would turn bitter.

There will come a point in the story where Farah will have to see AJ and Wali for who they are rather than who she thinks them to be. But really, I do want Wali to see Farah for who she is as well than what Ruhi's torturous. emotional blackmailing turned her into. It shouldn't just be Farah shedding off her misjudgements but Wali as well.

Kahan chadhaya hai maine tumko sar pe? 😆 Apne shoq ke liye karti hoon. Yaar I would've giffed the restaurant scene but there was just SO much of Wali in the episode that giffing just one restaurant scene wouldn't have done justice. And we don't have just Popo. We have Fari as well (the one who made Suhaib/Behroze vm) but she's too busy vming Aunn Zara right now 😆 Imma force out a WaFa vm out of her this week!

HAHAHAHAH! Le, and my khaala keeps telling me how I'm not good at comebacks and insulting others. 😆

Kepeing WaFa aside, I'm now really excited for Agha Jaan and Faraah ke scenes. I read the novel again and their conversations are just so beautiful that I can already picture Abid Ali saying all those words with sheer brilliance and Maya looking at AJ lovingly thinking about how wrong she was in her perspective of Agha Jaan. Also, their emotional conversations about Behroze and Suhaib and how Faraah feels like she knew Suhaib all along. I want all the bits from the novel like the one where Agha Jaan talks about how much Faraah is similar to Behroze because of her zid, anna, and saaf goyi. I'm so impressed by the family touch, inheriting traits from grandparents and parents that I want it mentioned in the serial, too.

Chalo, dekhte hain. I won't let Popo go away without giving me a vm on Manchala and Har su bas tu. 😆

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Hahaha, haan. Cut kar diya project, making a req gif for friend abhi. I did make a Wali set, you saw?

Anyway, not so random-ish observation while watching the promo on slow mo. Wali was dragging Farah so harshly that she actually jumped down two steps. I know the feeling of missing one step down the stairway, it's like the heart drops in the pit of the stomach and she skipped two. Plus followed by the whole table slamming...*shudders*

I feel bad for Farah though. Wali is justified in his anger but at some point he also fails to realize this possibility that Farah could be going through some emotional blackmail or torture at her home. Yeah she ignores AJ and all but it's not like she is living on clouds by doing so. I doubt she has had a genuine moment of peace and happiness since her Nikaah. Wali is heck load luckier in that aspect that at least he is free to love and hate who he chooses while Farah has to look for scraps of hope and pin her frustrations at people to try to find peace..

that's the whole point right they don't know each other too well they have these weird pre-conceived notions about each other hence they aren't able to understand each others pain or what the other person Is going through and now finally both of them will see light so yes I do feel bad about faraa being manhandled a bit but I don't really blame Wali for It as such because he also has his own clouded point of view and so does she!! Yes of course faraas point of view Is much more clouded than his because of ruhina and Co.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Imma watching that episode of Nadia Khan show in which she called Osman and Maya for ANC. Argh! Why are hosts of these shows so annoying? 😡
But Osman did a parody and, of course, I laughed my head off. 🤣
It's a must watch guys!
clockworknerd thumbnail
GEEEZ. Obi's dance on 'Oye boy Charlie' left me laughing out loud. He was so confident in that paindu type dance 😆 Such a naachu he is, I swear. But looking by his recent insta picture of some mehndi, he does dance really well. <3
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovefk

addicted I'm obsessed seen the promo like a billion times now I'm so excited for tomorrow just can't wait for tonight to get over

same here yaar..
hopefully tomorrow live streaming works..
if not hv to wait two days or more for HUM to upload the episode..
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really hope Wali will understand Farah point of view too. He simply cant blame her for everything that happen. She did make mistakes ( a huge one too, almost accepting moeez ring ) but all she did was to please her mom, who always ready to shoot lasers at her anytime. Farah, she is really need to get out from her house far important she hv to leave Ruhi for her own good. Glad haveli track coming soon...

Watching Ruhi emotionally blackmailing and taunting Farah all the time.. geez, wont this lady get tired or something..
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

GEEEZ. Obi's dance on 'Oye boy Charlie' left me laughing out loud. He was so confident in that paindu type dance 😆 Such a naachu he is, I swear. But looking by his recent insta picture of some mehndi, he does dance really well. <3

LINKK PLEASEEE is this the same interviewer who they mocked on some other show??
clockworknerd thumbnail
Link to Osman and Maya's interview in the Nadia Khan show together:

Credit for the link: Mais
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

LINKK PLEASEEE is this the same interviewer who they mocked on some other show??

I don't think they mocked any host on a show. But yes, Osman and Maya once attended Sahir Lodhi's morning show for the promotion of Aunn Zara. And later Osman did an advertisement of Omung lassi in which he made fun of Sahir Lodhi. Khair! As far as I know, he cleared in an interview that he had asked Sahir before doing that advertisement and that Sahir didn't really mind it.