Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aclockworkobi

Hello hello - I don't know if anyone'll read this but I just wanted to say: WHOA. Someone shared the link and I skimmed through this thread (was supposed to be finishing a script edit but oh, well) and was amazed to see the passionate responses & discussions that follow every episode - and those AMAZING .gifs & banners. Thank you so much, all of you, for your lively discussions and for appreciating my take on Wali. This was a complicated character to play and I truly tried to give it my all. I am humbled to see my efforts are paying off (alongside the critique, which I have taken note of).
Re: the .gifs and banners, could you guys please share them on my FB page - I don't know if FB allows for .gifs to upload but if not, I could tweet them. The 'Damaad locked' one had me in fits.
Much love,

Osman aka Wali.

Aww! You're an amazing person & and a great actor! I wish I had taken the opportunity to get your autograph in 2012/2013 when you performed in Globe theatre, London.
OMG I NEED TO BREATHE!
OKB PLEASE KEEP VISITING US! WE ALL WANT A PERSONALIZED MESSAGE FROM YOU 🤣
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aclockworkobi

Hello hello - I don't know if anyone'll read this but I just wanted to say: WHOA. Someone shared the link and I skimmed through this thread (was supposed to be finishing a script edit but oh, well) and was amazed to see the passionate responses & discussions that follow every episode - and those AMAZING .gifs & banners. Thank you so much, all of you, for your lively discussions and for appreciating my take on Wali. This was a complicated character to play and I truly tried to give it my all. I am humbled to see my efforts are paying off (alongside the critique, which I have taken note of).
Re: the .gifs and banners, could you guys please share them on my FB page - I don't know if FB allows for .gifs to upload but if not, I could tweet them. The 'Damaad locked' one had me in fits.
Much love,

Osman aka Wali.

Omg 😃