Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I was watching the previous episode again and OMG! Razia 🤣🤣 MAISSS! I need reaction gifs yaar! Her expressions are so FUNNY!

Nisbah, what's next? An exclusive gifset on Gul Khan and Behram? 🤣 You people are not in your senses after watching DeD. 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mary are you making the new AT?

You can make it Hinna 😃
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
IS there going to be one AT pet episode lol

Anyways I have no comments for today's episode except that Agha jaan was spectacular.
No dhamaka today, good episode.
mary78613 thumbnail
I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. I haven't enjoyed the show this much since Suhaib died
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Nisbah, what's next? An exclusive gifset on Gul Khan and Behram? 🤣 You people are not in your senses after watching DeD. 😆

Abhe its too good yaar! I couldn't stop laughing.. infact i'm giggling whilst typing even now 🤣 Haan waise now that you mention it a gifset on Ceaser would be good 😆😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

IS there going to be one AT pet episode lol

Anyways I have no comments for today's episode except that Agha jaan was spectacular.
No dhamaka today, good episode.

I hope so. Since WaFa's track has officially started, i am sure we all will be very active 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess the episode was thanda for me because there was no sunrise left in it, everyone here has been talking about the contract so I knew it was coming. Had I not known, I would have loved it, wali Fara contract wow, but it was meh, heard about it already.

This is how mata e jaan was ruined for me, the surprise was out on the forum. That's why never liked that show.
Please guys don't reveal the story anymore, it ruins it for people who don't know what will happen next. Or make a separate AT that says discussion and spoilers. 😊
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This episode touched me in ways I can't explain so I'll try to put It in words try being the keyword here a very enjoyable episode without any big bombs but left me emotional and bothered! Faraas contemplation scenes were brilliantly captured Wali was bang on as always AJ so sweet and sincere made me feel like faraas being a bit too harsh on him but I do understand her as well to some extent! when faraa was stuck in the window and calls out to Wali and falls In his arms what I noted was she didn't let go he did!! one point to camp Wali ! when he offers her food and she refuses it felt as If a wife was just a bit angry with her husband and all she needed were a few words of apology maybe it's their chemistry but another scene which just made me so giddy now zarminey cute little zarminey instead of hostility towards faraa all I saw was protectiveness for AJ !!now the scene that left me broken arjumand losing her trust in Wali that scene genuinely made me tear up especially when she jerks of his hand!! another scene which I appreciated was when AJ asks behram to prepare a feast for faraa I felt as if I saw her melting ,a certain little change in expression, a little progress of sorts !! How can I forget less than a minute with ruhina and yet my blood was boiling with anger calling faraa khudsar really woman what are you the? ? I feel like even if in the end ruhi seeks redemption I won't be able to accept it I just won't be able to yups so that's about It for my rant
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I guess the episode was thanda for me because there was no sunrise left in it, everyone here has been talking about the contract so I knew it was coming. Had I not known, I would have loved it, wali Fara contract wow, but it was meh, heard about it already.

This is how mata e jaan was ruined for me, the surprise was out on the forum. That's why never liked that show.
Please guys don't reveal the story anymore, it ruins it for people who don't know what will happen next. Or make a separate AT that says discussion and spoilers. 😊

I agree for some poeple it ruins the whole thing but for some people spoilers increase their excitement and suspense! The idea about a separate thread also came into my mind!!
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. I haven't enjoyed the show this much since Suhaib died

Same hea
I haven't seen today's epi but since last epi I am liking it more than ever.
It hasn't been the same since suhaib's death