Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh God another haterπŸ˜†

Don't worry they will bond soon πŸ˜ƒ
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

The next episode will bee full of larai jhagda between the two... Cute cute nok-jhoks.
I guess once Farah setlles in she will start observing people around her and she will also start taking Wali seriously. So aik do aur episodes lagenge for farah to calm down πŸ˜†

I'm loving AJ and Faraah. Wali ka tou alag hee level hai khair! πŸ˜† He's ofc mera pasandeeda

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

OMGG! That ending scene in the precap is the one Mais made a gif on.. the one where he walks towards her

is this my fav scene which ive been waiting for where he says Bohat so liya mere bed pe?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dayum! I have to get ready for the dinner! Okay, I'll just postpone the review for now...tab tak thoda hosh tou aye mujhe πŸ˜†
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I've to make some chemistry notes. If you're ready to do that for me, I'll give the review right now xD Deal? πŸ˜† Bhae, mujhe kal school jana hai. πŸ˜†

Wali ki tarah ab sab contract mein baat karne lag gye hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

is this my fav scene which ive been waiting for where he says Bohat so liya mere bed pe?

No! That scene will be right at the end.. ekdum dhamakedaar scene hoga woh tou! This is another one.. it was Nisbah's previous avi, in case that helps in reminding you about the scene. πŸ˜†

Hina meri jaan, he says you have to act like a caring and loving granddaughter, not bahu πŸ˜†

I thought it was bahu?! Chalo ek hi baat hai, bahu would have been more romantic though ;)
I dedicate this AT to Wafa ke larai jhagre πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Wali ki tarah ab sab contract mein baat karne lag gye hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wali is the trend setter that's why. Uska bauhat gehra asar hai mujh pe. 🀣

No! That scene will be right at the end.. ekdum dhamakedaar scene hoga woh tou! This is another one.. it was Nisbah's previous avi, in case that helps in reminding you about the scene. πŸ˜†

OMG more wait! :(